IGNORED

Free streaming LIVE at the Creation conferance

clibbyjo

I'm not even going to bother watching. I've heard all of that shit before.

Their only argument against evolution is basically "But the Bible says...!" They're all numbnuts who take the Bible literally, except for the parts of Leviticus that say you can't wear poly/cotton blends or eat shellfish (they haven't read the other nasty parts). End of story. None of their sources are scientific and they know this. When you successfully refute each of their scientific points, they crack out the Bible, and annoyingly say that you can't disprove God/their faith. :roll:

Never mind that evolution makes a hell of a lot more sense than just about anything in the Bible.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really these people need to go live in a hovel and get rid of anything modern as quite a bit of it is based on the same science that proves evolution. No meds no plastic no metal but bronze no bible no paved roads no electricity nothing that was not available in the bronze age.

Should I ask 'em how it was possible to fit all of the animals on the ark? And what makes the flood so unique and final in creationism compared to other culture's/religion's flood stories for it to be fact besides of Abrahamic proof? I'm not into science; but I figure if their creationism is oh-so-correct; then they can explain it...

Ask him to demonstrate it with experimental data.

Actually, there was a great paper published abut 5 years ago in Science or Nature about finding a fossil that appeared to be land precursor to the whale. Damn those transition fossils.

Weren't you listening? There are NO transitional fossils. :doh:

I'm not even going to bother watching. I've heard all of that shit before.

Their only argument against evolution is basically "But the Bible says...!" They're all numbnuts who take the Bible literally, except for the parts of Leviticus that say you can't wear poly/cotton blends or eat shellfish (they haven't read the other nasty parts). End of story. None of their sources are scientific and they know this. When you successfully refute each of their scientific points, they crack out the Bible, and annoyingly say that you can't disprove God/their faith. :roll:

Never mind that evolution makes a hell of a lot more sense than just about anything in the Bible.

One of the problembs with non-scientists is they think that if they prove the other guy's ideas wrong that makes their ideas right . That is not how it works. Its fine to prove the other guy wrong, but you also have to prove you are right.

This is pissing me off too much, I think I am done. My 13 year old daughter is sitting here next to me like"this guy is crazy." Yeah, I agree.

I'm pretty sure Darwin knew what a protein was.

I'm guessing this jackass has never heard of Miller and Urey who won a noble prize for this shit.

I'm also guessing he as never heard of a prion or a ribozyme.

He's knocking Darwin because he didn't know much about science?? Most of these creation asshats are not trained scientists (though this jackass is).

That's it. I'm out.

I asked him under the fake name of Theresa L. He says not all questions'll be answered; however. I bet he will pick the 1s that make the least sense to him so he can make fun of them. Typical creationists.

This guy says evolution can't create new life forms... So I guess he thinks that we're the only ones in the universe? How ignorant. :roll:

I am dying to know how, since we're all descended from Adam and Eve, evolved..umm i mean developed 'miraculous variety'? into these difference 'racial groups'.

People in the past were racist = evolution is racist = evolution is wrong.

Teh Huh????

You deserve a medal for sticking it out and watching that. I couldn't do it.

I am dying to know how, since we're all descended from Adam and Eve, evolved..umm i mean developed 'miraculous variety'? into these difference 'racial groups'.

I'm dying to know how Adam and Eve got grandkids..........

I'm dying to know how Adam and Eve got grandkids..........

Ha! Nice. I guess we're going to hear about a biblical exception for incest.

Ha! Nice. I guess we're going to hear about a biblical exception for incest.

I totally read exception for INCEPTION - WTF!? :lol: I suppose even that would make more sense than The Bible does! :mrgreen:

Guest Anonymous

Some myths in different cultures are similar because we are all descended from Noah. Not because of missionaries, etc.

But the differences between languages are proof of the supernatural creation of languages at Babel.

Grr.

Wow, if I had known all needed to do my thesis research was google, I'd have been out a lot faster.

h

Bwahahah

I could be a PhD in two years....

Why do fundies have a go at the Nazis whenever they discuss evolution? Eugenics and evolution are quite different. They just want to ake everything look like it's BAD and awful when it doesn't go with what the bible says. Do most of them think that the Sun goes around the Earth too?

Guest Anonymous

I try not to make judgments about people based on the actions of their ancestors and relatives, but this guy's* parents moved to Nazi Germany from the British Palestinian Mandate and now he's using that to link racism and Nazism to evolutionary theory. What a douche.

*This guy is Carl Wielfield.

And he uses the words "Hottentots, Eskimos, and Indians".

Archived