IGNORED

Play Journey of Jesus now! (Facebook Game)

Deleted07

Remember Makaziville? Well surfing facebook I couldn't help but notice this ad on my sidebar;

Become God.

Join the Christian Game that's sweeping Facebook. Play Journey of Jesus now!

370,000 people played Journey of Jesus: The Calling.

joj.jpg

So I couldn't resist! Figured it would be kinda snark worthy.

It starts off with any Enya song and opening sequence showing Jesus talking to children, and a few choice miracles.

Then we choose our character (male or female) and set off on the Journey to Jordan and baptism to seek John the baptist!

OH NO! Theres some logs blocking our path, so we talk to Ruth, she tells us to grab the axe and chop our way through!

Its all a basic "build a town" type game with travel and help people type stuff as well. Relating loosely to Bible stories and Characters.

This little scenario amused me:

joj3.jpg

joj4.jpg

joj5.jpg

So easy to encourage a harlot ;-)

Soon after we help a tax collector get some herbs for his pain, and he somehow that makes him see that he is being selfish for his ways and we all traipse off to see John the baptist! lol

https://apps.facebook.com/journeyofjesus/

Who will join me in the fun and snark for this game? :D

LOL. I was scrolling by my FB feed one day when I saw a little cartoon character, and I was like, "Huh, that looks like Jesus". Unsurprisingly, it's a very religious friend of mine that was playing that game!

I was curious about what it was like (Jesus/religious games baffle me). I might have to check it out though - it looks kind of amusing. I feel for Khloe, though.

Khloe doesn't sound much like a biblical name, even for a harlot. Are they channeling the Kardashians?

I'd try it out but I don't want anyone I know on Facebook to know I'm playing it. THey'll think I've lost my mind.

Khloe doesn't sound much like a biblical name, even for a harlot. Are they channeling the Kardashians?

I'd try it out but I don't want anyone I know on Facebook to know I'm playing it. THey'll think I've lost my mind.

You can arrange settings so it's only visible to yourself. At least, I think that's what I did. If not, then all my friends probably think I've lost my mind ;) .

You can arrange settings so it's only visible to yourself. At least, I think that's what I did. If not, then all my friends probably think I've lost my mind ;) .

Yup, when you get to the "allow this app" page just select "Only me" from the drop down menu.

onlyme.JPG

*gasp* My character is male but I was just asked to travel with a female of no relation to me!!ELEVENTY!!! I feel so defrauded! THIS IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN AND SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE INTERNETZ!!!!!!

The K spelling is weird, but Chloe is in the Bible.

*gasp* My character is male but I was just asked to travel with a female of no relation to me!!ELEVENTY!!! I feel so defrauded! THIS IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN AND SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE INTERNETZ!!!!!!

:D You totally had me chuckling out loud here!

Must go see what my character is upto!

*gasp* I'm a female character helping MEN build their boat so they can go Fishing!

and I am clearly going to hell because I totally snorted at this...

jojoj.jpg

"pulling a large Haul" and their satisfied faces :D

OH SWITCHES!

jdsj.jpg

Surprised they don't make us use them on children..

OH WAIT... Something proper for my Gender; Making Dinner ;-)

joj-1.jpg

Archived