IGNORED

Which Duggar is this?

mockingbird

That is a good point. My hair is full on wavy almost curly when it is shorter than my shoulders, and almost totally straight from the weight when it is below my shoulder blades. Who knows what her hair would do if it was a little shorter.

I disagree. I have major hair envy over the Duggars. Jessa has just the best long hair. I'm not sure how she can style it with hot irons so much and still have it so long and healthy 

21 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

I disagree. I have major hair envy over the Duggars. Jessa has just the best long hair. I'm not sure how she can style it with hot irons so much and still have it so long and healthy 

She does style it fairly well, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if her hair isn't all that healthy and she's masking it by using a bunch of silicone-based hair products. I know several people who have pinterest-perfect hair from a distance, but the up-close, pre-product hair is an entirely different story.

Perhaps I'm the odd woman out but not that I've grown my hair to my waist, it's got an odd wave/kink to it. Maybe it's because I'm older now and going through a second-puberty thing but it's never that way when I chop it short. 

• 2 weeks later...

They all need a good haircut and deep conditioning. 

Meh, I dunno - there seems to be more than enough 'conditioning' in that house... ;)

...apologies. It's been a weird humour kind of a day - sort of laugh or cry...

I'll go see if there's a vacant spot in the prayer closet.

Archived