IGNORED

OMG more wtf on Josh Carter's Facebook page

0 kids n not countin

I just got on to Kloe for climbing on the fireplace. Then Brayden started to climb on it and Kloe told Brayden "No, no, no, no, no. He'll spank you!" I gots some crazy youngins.

Those poor kids. Kristina posted a new photo on her Facebook page. The twins still look "unfortunate" imo.

And then there's this photo: Another reason why he hates the Olympics:

526525_4257003394045_1499134622_n.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That wasnt' a dead baby, was it? I thought it was supposed to be sleeping?

And poor Kloe, she is what 2 year old? And already trying to protect her baby siblings from being hit by their father.

She started the cry-it-out method with the twins when they were about 3 or 4 months old. I didn't post anything because I didn't know what to say but it made me so mad. Children are such blessings... but let's let them cry themselves to sleep even though excessive crying causes brain damage! I guess they don't care, considering their ejimakashinz ("soak and wet" anyone?). For pete's sake people, read a dang book. Not everyone has to go to college but at least keep your mind busy. It might help with that "20 foot stare in a 10 foot room" look that Kristina always seems to have.

WTF is that dead baby/Olympics picture anyway? I turned on the Olympics long enough to see Paul McCartney so maybe I missed the giant dead baby. :roll:

I just got on to Kloe for climbing on the fireplace. Then Brayden started to climb on it and Kloe told Brayden "No, no, no, no, no. He'll spank you!" I gots some crazy youngins.

That is sad that a two year old would say that. Want to know what my two year old says when his little brother climbs on the fireplace? No, sir! Feet on floor [insert first, middle & last name] -- that's what you get when you're in big trouble at our house, not the hitting of infants and toddlers.

Children are such a blessing! Lets start hitting them as babies and ignore them when they need us because getting up to take care of them is just too much work.

Children are objects they collect and refuse to view as actual people.

Yeah, the baby at the opening ceremony was definitely not dead. Also the "evil death bringer" was a literary character, and a bad one at that. No one was celebrating the arrival of Voldemort.

As far as the spanking, it reminds me of something my cousin posted on FB the other day:

spanking.jpg

This is supposed to be a pro-spanking creed, and it's one of the dumbest things I've read. Apparently doing things your own way=screwing up, and spanking your kids doesn't teach them anything except to not get caught. Said cousin is also a Birther and a homophobe, so I can see how much he learned to respect people :roll:

And then things get very deep:

Josh asks:

I've heard where preachers of days gone by got tattoos before they were saved but after they got saved God convicted them about it and they cover it up. I just read that a preacher recently got a tattoo and blatantly stated that it's not a sin. What are your thoughts?

Now here are just some cherry picked answers:

why not discuss it with the preacher that got the tattoo? I am sure he is well versed in his opinion. By the way if you are gonna use the verse from Leviticus to support your viewpoint, please don't wear a suit to Church on Sunday as it is a clear violation of the exact same passage of scripture

And then you're going directly to hell. See answers below for clairification.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting my first one in a couple months... and the only thing that would ever send me to hell is if I didn't accept Christ as my savior.

Tattoos won't send anyone to hell, but the Bible tells us in many places to be a separated, sanctified people. It can hurt your witness before others. Yes, God knows our hearts, but people see your outer appearance long before they know your heart. There should be a clear distinction between a Christian and the world. It's not a matter of something sending us to hell...its a matter of being obedient to the Word of God and realizing we are not our own...we are bought with the precious blood of Christ. We are to be holy in all manner of conversation. That is not only speaking of our words, but our actions as well. The Bible also says we shouldn't do anything that would cause someone to stumble. When those in the church can't be distinguished from the rest of the world...something is wrong! Another thought...how much is too much? Should you get one tattoo...3?...30? Do you think at any point it would hurt your witness? And what kinds are acceptable? Shouldn't knowing that it is offensive to anyone be reason to avoid it? How could it possibly bring glory to our Saviour? Our lives are to reflect Jesus and somehow I just can't see Him with a barbed wire band around His bicep! I've also read help-wanted ads that specifically request that applicants have no tattoos or piercings. God loves us no matter what we do...but that does not mean He is pleased...I want Him to be pleased with my life, though I know I fail Him daily. He bought us with His blood...we should honor Him with our lives in every way possible. What is the motive for wanting a tattoo?

I glad the word of God is sure. ALL scriputre is giving for inspiration, old or new. Yes Lev is a good reference, and yes is does speak about mixing clothing. Some people would think we should all just go load up and have a teen outing at the local Tatoo bar and then we can stop by hotters on the way home, NOT!!!! the bibe clearly states we should abstain from the appearance of evil. Tatoo's have a connection, even in our time of being a rebelous statement. I think we are living in one of the most slefish self-centered times. We must protect the testimony of Christ and the church.

I have first hand insight on this subject. I have wished every day since God saved me that I could go back and undo the damage done to my body. I would have them removed but the cost is way out of my reach to get them all removed. I try very hard to cover them up and I believe that any God called man should.

Sherri, no one said anything about heaven...........certainly​ not I....if tattoos keep you out of Heaven then I wouldn't be saved. BUT, they are Un-becoming of a Christian and should be covered up by anyone who desires to Glorify God. If you JUST want to get to heaven......well then you can get away with quite a bit of Sin, but you'll never do anything for Christ.

You get your point across better if you use caps.

I know that the only way to Heaven is trusting in the Blood that Jesus shed on Calvary. NO ONE should wait to the get there to find out if they are going, if they do I will assure you they WILL NOT be going. Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life NO MAN COMETH ONTO THE FATHER BUT BY ME. WITH OT WITHOUT TATOOS. Ms. Sherri he was not talking about going to heaven, he was talking about pleaseing the Lord with our lives.

‎

@Jack! Sorry Jack but you're wrong on this one! Jesus used the example of judging a tree by the "fruit"they bear. You cannot make the argument that a fruit tree is known by looking on the inside. John told many who came out to his Baptism to bring "fruit" worthy of "repentance". How did he know they didn't have fruit unless he judged their outward appearance? And Jesus called religious people of that day VIPERS, SERPENTS, WHITED SEPULCHERS, DEVILS, SONS OF DEVILS, A FOX, etc. And don't confuse judging "evidence" with judging people. Sitting on a jury and weighing evidence is different than the Judge who sentences. We are commanded by God to judge evidence decide if a person is "Guilty or Innocent" of sin. How else do we determine sheep from wolves, true prophets from false,etc. Your argument and others who use the defense "don't judge me by my appearance" is weak and totally unscriptural. Sorry ... but that's just a fact!

its not revival people need . they just need to get right with God and stay right .the only reason why people get tattoo is to show them off. and why in the world would a man pf God want a tattoo?????

Another way of saying fuck you:

I'm not changing your mind and you're not changing mine. If that makes me 'wrong' by your standards then I'm wrong... by 'Your' standards... Hope you all have a blessed day :-)

And another way of calling the person you are disagreeing with a fat ass but in a biblical way...

One more thing.... I wasn't going to mention this... but if appearences are so important... then what about overweight people and gluttony? ;-)

Just in case you didn't get the message... fuck you very much!

Again, hope you all have a good one!

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm just saying it's in the bible and the bible is right. The fact that it makes me right is irrelevant.

I didn't share my "standards" lol! Just the Word of God. We all have to remember that EVERYONE is going to heaven ... But only the pure in heart are staying! II Cor. 5:10 "We must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in HIS BODY, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad".

You calling me a fatass, dude?

Who's over weight Jack?

I take offense to you calling out the fact that I am morbidly obese by pointing out the bible says it's a no-no. And fuck you too.

dont try to change the subject jack . normaly when people r wrpng about things in their lofe they try to point fingers on another subject

I think they mean rabbit hole, but I could be mistaken. I've heard of a "bunny trail" -- Hippity hoppity easter's on its way....

when people know they r wrong bro jeremy they have to always end up gping on this crazy rabbit trail.

And by admit that you're wrong, I mean admit that I'm right.

dont change the subject jack. just be aman and admitt ur wrong

Seriously, he just needs to come out and say "fuck all of you". P.S. This is the "Jack" that everyone is so heated up about.

WOW! You guys are really making me feel the love of Christ, I gotta tell you... This is why Attitudes matter more than appearances... You guys ROCK! Okay, I'm not wasting anymore of my time on this. Have a wonderful day! Seriously, I hope you do, no sarcasm there. Take care.

Seriously, these men need to just whip it out to see whose is bigger. I hope they are all having wonderful days after this exchange.

We were never called to "make you feel the love of Christ" but to declare His Love which causes you to deny Ungodly lusts......at least that's what the Scripture says. I hope you have a great day too!

Cause everything needs to be held up to the discrimination of Chick-Fil-A. Uh-hu.

Did you know chick fil a won't hire you to work there if you have visable tattoos. They have to be covered up. I think tattoos are unattractive especially when they are all over the body. I agree with the fact we are not our own how can we glorify God in our bodies if we vandelizing the temple.

Zing!

‎

@Rachel! Great Rachel!?! Now you've given another group of people a reason to hate ChicfilA! Geez! ... :)

Now who is changing the subject???

I'd rather have someone wait on me with a tattoo than with a tongue stud or tongue ring in there mouth!

What is "hotters"? Do they mean "Hooters" and just don't know how to spell?

Why do I think got on to Kloe=Busted out the plumbing line. She is not even 2 yet, won't be two until October.

She started the cry-it-out method with the twins when they were about 3 or 4 months old. I didn't post anything because I didn't know what to say but it made me so mad. Children are such blessings... but let's let them cry themselves to sleep even though excessive crying causes brain damage! I guess they don't care, considering their ejimakashinz ("soak and wet" anyone?). For pete's sake people, read a dang book. Not everyone has to go to college but at least keep your mind busy. It might help with that "20 foot stare in a 10 foot room" look that Kristina always seems to have.

I saw that too, and it really made me sad. She said in the post it was so hard to hear them cry. Well then go pick them up! At that age they are probably still getting hungry and need to eat in the middle of the night.

Children are such a blessing, until they are an inconvenience then forget it, just leave them hungry and crying. ugh.

He strikes me as not particularly bright. Half of what he posts is absolute gibberish. The other half conveys the information that he is a hateful person who smacks his less than two year old children.

WTF is that dead baby/Olympics picture anyway? I turned on the Olympics long enough to see Paul McCartney so maybe I missed the giant dead baby. :roll:

During the ceremonies they did a tribute to the NHS and GOSH (Great Ormond Street Hospital) which was one of the first children's hospitals (free children's hospital even). They mixed that in with a tribute to England's literary heritage and had Mary Poppins, Voldemort, and other characters. The baby was to symbolise GOSH itself.

And then all of the batshit right-wingers went well...batshit. ZOMG NO! FREE HEALTHCARE???

Quote:

We were never called to "make you feel the love of Christ" but to declare His Love which causes you to deny Ungodly lusts......at least that's what the Scripture says. I hope you have a great day too!

Do these people never read their bibles? This is not what Jesus said. Jesus told them to love one another and let god be the judge. You know, as a nonbeliever, I feel that I have more respect for the words of their savior then conservative Christians do.

I didn't think the Bible was against tattoos, it is just a society thing that looks down on them for being a sign of rebellion or something. If you get your "life verse" as a tattoo, wouldn't that be glorifying God? And if their argument against it is that it defiles the temple of God, then the one person was right, they need to go after all the people who damage their body by overeating.

During the ceremonies they did a tribute to the NHS and GOSH (Great Ormond Street Hospital) which was one of the first children's hospitals (free children's hospital even). They mixed that in with a tribute to England's literary heritage and had Mary Poppins, Voldemort, and other characters. The baby was to symbolise GOSH itself.

And then all of the batshit right-wingers went well...batshit. ZOMG NO! FREE HEALTHCARE???

Ahh ok. It's amazing how these people read things into pictures. You can't tell if that baby is alive or dead. They just jump to "OH NO DEAD BABY! Heathens!" Like Candy with her Christmas rant. "Look! These children are praying to Krampus!" Uh, no, they are crouching down and have their hands by their faces out of fear. It's glaringly obvious they aren't praying! :P

Oh, and a PSA from Kristina:

"Just a note to those who are accusing us of "hitting" our children...we love our kids with all of our hearts and we would NEVER hit them. We are teaching them to obey and respect others, and when they do no listen to us they do get a spanking on their rear end...but they have never been hit in an abusive manner and never will be. Just wanted to ease your conscience a little. ;o) (this has been a public service announcement to ease your minds)"

Girl, hitting is spanking. Your hand is touching their body in a way that causes pain. THAT IS HITTING. eta - And you're not being "accused". Your husband put it on your facebook page.

I would love to know you can spank without hitting. None of the people who have made that claim have actually explained it.

I would love to know you can spank without hitting. None of the people who have made that claim have actually explained it.

I've heard it explained two ways: It is hitting if you use your hand, spanking if you use an object (and I have heard the opposite).

I didn't think the Bible was against tattoos, it is just a society thing that looks down on them for being a sign of rebellion or something. If you get your "life verse" as a tattoo, wouldn't that be glorifying God? And if their argument against it is that it defiles the temple of God, then the one person was right, they need to go after all the people who damage their body by overeating.

I think that it is the book of Kings that describes how god wanted his temple decorated. The Hebrews were supposed to use expensive wood, gold and giant cherubs statues. If the Christian body is a temple, it isn't unreasonable to decorate it so that it stands out.

Do they not notice their own hypocrisy? On one hand, they quote the Old Testament to suit their beliefs but as soon as anyone informs them that the god of the Old Testament was a homicidal jerk, they claim that they aren't bond by those same rules.

Whether you're using your hand, a belt, a blunt object, or a rolled up magazine, somehow the body is being struck. Hit, struck, smacked, whooped, spanked. Different words, same thing.

Ahh ok. It's amazing how these people read things into pictures. You can't tell if that baby is alive or dead. They just jump to "OH NO DEAD BABY! Heathens!"

To be fair, that's where my brain went with it. I blame all the creepy baby cakes at Cake Wrecks.

I can't believe that they have their personal pages public! I don't know how posters from here found their FB pages, but they really should do a better job at keeping info private.

There is something completely heartbreaking about a not yet two year old telling her not yet one year old sibling not to do something so he won't get spanked. So much more a toddler could/should be learning than how to avoid violence at the hands of his or her parents.

That man makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Archived