IGNORED

Anna from Maidens of Worth courting?

ladyamylynn

Anna's FB page features her and a young man. When you click to his profile, there are pictures of the two of them... taking a walk together! (Scandal) She says he works at the same company as her brother. Frankly I'm a little surprised, her life always seemed so sheltered- by her own design. Her parents are definitely fundie, but her dad is a doctor, and all of the siblings, sisters included, have higher education, in computer science/engineering type fields. Anna refused to go to college, fought her dad on the issue, went to a christian college for a semester, and finally raised enough of a stink that they let her go home and run a "Christian Ballet Academy." She hated ballet class at college because they wanted her to wear a leotard! :roll: Now it looks like she might actually get to have all those BABIES that she dreamed about- she actually always struck me as one of the lifer SAHDs, not unlike Sarah Maxwell.

WOW! I'm pretty sure they're courting. Anna wouldn't be photographed several times with the same guy unless it were serious! :lol:

As for Anna being a lifer SAHD, I could easily see it going either way. When she was blogging, she seemed to truly love being a SAHD--like, she got genuine pleasure out of it. So I could see her just going along like that for many years. But she also spoke of having a family many times, and I guess that's the direction she's going in now.

Maidens of Worth was my first fundie blog that got me into this whole thing! I'm pleased to hear an update, I was thinking about Anna last night.

Until coming to this forum I thought her family was fundie and preventing her from college (which made her so angry as I thought if it was good enough for her doctor father why not his kids), but then I realised her sister was an engineer and her parents recommended college and Anna was the one against it. Fascinating.

I thought she would court, I think she liked being at SAHD at a college age, but not older. Who is the guy??? Is it the teenager who wrote the terribly sexist blog about how women should guard their hearts? Anna commented on it a lot and was friends with him.

Maidens of Worth was my first fundie blog that got me into this whole thing! I'm pleased to hear an update, I was thinking about Anna last night.

Until coming to this forum I thought her family was fundie and preventing her from college (which made her so angry as I thought if it was good enough for her doctor father why not his kids), but then I realised her sister was an engineer and her parents recommended college and Anna was the one against it. Fascinating.

I thought she would court, I think she liked being at SAHD at a college age, but not older. Who is the guy??? Is it the teenager who wrote the terribly sexist blog about how women should guard their hearts? Anna commented on it a lot and was friends with him.

Haha, Benjamin Simon, In All Purity? Nope, not him, thank god. Not sure if it's ok to post other people's FB photos, but her profile is https://www.facebook.com/danceranna

I just found it - you can delete the link if you want.

At least it's not the terrible guy. I don't know much about this one, but isn't it giving away pieces of your heart to change your profile pictures when you are just courting? What if it doesn't work out?

I notice Miriam from the blog also has a profile picture of her with a guy. Brother, or is she courting too? She always seemed slightly less fundie than Anna.

Looks like Miriam is courting, too. I'm fairly certain that's not her brother. So, apparently, is the awkwardly-named roommate from christian college, Mary-Khris.

Archived