IGNORED

Interesting Find on the Seppi Blog !

Turning-A-New-Leaf

such a difference to the post above theirs.

2012-4-21+IMG_2669.JPG

Wedding+Greg+&+Regina+by+Stephanie+Kuttig+021.jpg

if I hadn;t known I would have thought it was her father.

Holy fucking shit. She's stunning- gorgeous. And all I can think is that she has to fuck, oh- excuse me, I mean "submit" to that old geezer! Ew ew ew ew ew.

I'm not going to say looks matter, but goodness. She's so young and sheltered and he looks like he's got to be in his 50s. I don't think he's just not photogenic, he's old. And I have to suspect that there's a reason a man that old has never been married (I presume he isn't divorced or that might have been mentioned?).

A friend of mine married a man in his 40s. She was divorced and they were both super religious. The marriage lasted a year. She wasn't that much younger than him and she had the expectation that there would be an adjustment period because of the no-touching before marriage thing. But, as she said, there was a reason no other woman gave him a chance before or after her. She made it clear that she was desperate and stupid and ended it as soon as she realized there was no redeeming the marriage. He had never known what it was like to live with anyone other than his doting mother. Despite having a great deal of money he hadn't been able to attract another woman. Go figure. Its really sad, but there has got to be a fatal flaw in any man that has gone that many years sans sex. I can see a man being unmarried, but if he's also managed to remain a virgin and live with his mommy for that long then its because he's seriously dysfunctional.

To a girl living with an elderly aunt and who just served as a caretaker for a dying uncle while probably having no friends her own age he must have seemed like a breath of fresh air. If I had to guess she'd never really had the chance to hang out much with anyone or socialize in a normal way. He must have been the first person in a long time that she had the chance to interact with that wasn't a family member. I'm going to also venture the bet that he arranged the permission for the dates with her aunt prior to his asking. I can't imagine that someone this sheltered just goes to games with piano teachers all the time.

I'm hoping she's happy, she sounds like a nice girl. But, I suspect that he was able to deceive her into thinking he was a nice, functional guy. She'll be in for a rude awakening.

I'm not going to say looks matter, but goodness. She's so young and sheltered and he looks like he's got to be in his 50s. I don't think he's just not photogenic, he's old. And I have to suspect that there's a reason a man that old has never been married (I presume he isn't divorced or that might have been mentioned?).

A friend of mine married a man in his 40s. She was divorced and they were both super religious. The marriage lasted a year. She wasn't that much younger than him and she had the expectation that there would be an adjustment period because of the no-touching before marriage thing. But, as she said, there was a reason no other woman gave him a chance before or after her. She made it clear that she was desperate and stupid and ended it as soon as she realized there was no redeeming the marriage. He had never known what it was like to live with anyone other than his doting mother. Despite having a great deal of money he hadn't been able to attract another woman. Go figure. Its really sad, but there has got to be a fatal flaw in any man that has gone that many years sans sex. I can see a man being unmarried, but if he's also managed to remain a virgin and live with his mommy for that long then its because he's seriously dysfunctional.

To a girl living with an elderly aunt and who just served as a caretaker for a dying uncle while probably having no friends her own age he must have seemed like a breath of fresh air. If I had to guess she'd never really had the chance to hang out much with anyone or socialize in a normal way. He must have been the first person in a long time that she had the chance to interact with that wasn't a family member. I'm going to also venture the bet that he arranged the permission for the dates with her aunt prior to his asking. I can't imagine that someone this sheltered just goes to games with piano teachers all the time.

I'm hoping she's happy, she sounds like a nice girl. But, I suspect that he was able to deceive her into thinking he was a nice, functional guy. She'll be in for a rude awakening.

Yep, I agree.

I dunno, I still think he looks sweet.

And I totally agree with whoever suggested he's dyed. I suspect he knows he looks like her dad and is trying to look younger.

Archived