IGNORED

Interesting Find on the Seppi Blog !

Turning-A-New-Leaf

While perusing the Seppi blog for updates of Greg & Regina, haven't visited the site for quite a while, I stumbled upon an interesting picture.

It was a post of another couples' wedding the Seppi family attended.

Newly Weds: Bruce Brady & Hannah Richards

The weird thing about the pictures is that the man looks extremely older than the young lady. I was surprised by the age difference. It looks extremely creepy.

Has anyone else stumbled upon this post? The post is from early June.

What do you think?

Here is the link to the post and two links for each picture separately:

melodys-notes.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-06-11T09:37:00-07:00&max-results=20&start=16&by-date=false

Pic 1:

3.bp.blogspot.com/-CcBhFmHvgns/T9PJ8i8rWZI/AAAAAAAACjg/aXG99pnBKRA/s1600/bruce+&+hanneah+139_n.jpg

Pic 2:

4.bp.blogspot.com/-w-e7sYsvHQg/T9PJG1bpWxI/AAAAAAAACjY/XSWRY3eGnPY/s1600/Wedding+Greg+&+Regina+by+Stephanie+Kuttig+021.jpg

OMG, I about had a heart attack! I'm glad it's not the Hannah Richards that I used to know!

Sooo, the old dude isn't her dad?!? That's the guy that she married? Weird!

I cannot find anything on this couple, but you are right she looks way younger than him. Not child bride young, just way younger than he does. :)

We talked about this couple a while back but weren't able to find definite proof of their ages. He's definitely old enough to be her father, though--and then some.

I've never really been into older men (read: I found a much older man hot exactly once!), but I could see it if this Bruce were really attractive. I feel sorry for her.

such a difference to the post above theirs.

2012-4-21+IMG_2669.JPG

Wedding+Greg+&+Regina+by+Stephanie+Kuttig+021.jpg

if I hadn;t known I would have thought it was her father.

such a difference to the post above theirs.

2012-4-21+IMG_2669.JPG

Wedding+Greg+&+Regina+by+Stephanie+Kuttig+021.jpg

if I hadn;t known I would have thought it was her father.

He is ummm...unfortunate looking. He could be her older brother or father easily. :(

Maybe he is just crying out for a make-over?? Otherwise, I'm with the "thought he was dad" brigade.....

I just cannot even with the Seppi blog. It is just too conspiracy theory for me to take it seriously.

Am I the only one who thinks they look like they could be related, what with them both being gingers? She's too pretty though to be stuck with some old dude that looks like he could be her grandfather.

Regina and Greg don't seem AS different to me... but I might be totally off - does anyone know their story. They seem like less than 10 years apart :)

And I TOTALLY thought the couple in the OP looked like they were related

IIRC Greg was married before to a woman who cheated on him so this is his 2nd marriage. I'm not sure how old he is but i think Regina is in her late 20s early 30s.

That Bruce dude....wow, there is NO WAY i would be able to have sex with him under any circumstances. That poor girl.

Yet, Hannah looks relaxed and genuinely happy w/ her husband/fiance. From her love story, it seems like they got to know each other slowly, and she wasn't getting out much to meet people.

I won't snark too much on the age difference cause Sunnidude is 17 years older than me, but at least with us, I don't think he looks that old. Maybe I'm biased LOL.

Like one of the other posters said, I think that a make-over would help the situation.

I won't snark too much on the age difference cause Sunnidude is 17 years older than me, but at least with us, I don't think he looks that old. Maybe I'm biased LOL.

Like one of the other posters said, I think that a make-over would help the situation.

17 years isn't that much, really (IMO)...this guy looks about 30 years older than her! Maybe he does just really need a make over (those tinted glasses will age a super model!), does anyone know how old he is? Because she looks barely 20 and he looks like he is in his mid 50's!

Ok so Bruce took her on a date to a ball game? Racy.....He earns his living teaching piano? He must charge a lot or else he was a super financial planner when he was younger. Sadly that kind of guy would ring "creepy" in my book---even if it was 100% undeserved.........

17 years isn't that much, really (IMO)...this guy looks about 30 years older than her! Maybe he does just really need a make over (those tinted glasses will age a super model!), does anyone know how old he is? Because she looks barely 20 and he looks like he is in his mid 50's!

I disagree that she looks barely 20. She could be nearly 30. but I am probably biased because I'm 27 and people mistake me for 19-21 every damn day.

Ok so Bruce took her on a date to a ball game? Racy.....He earns his living teaching piano? He must charge a lot or else he was a super financial planner when he was younger. Sadly that kind of guy would ring "creepy" in my book---even if it was 100% undeserved.........

I think he plays several instruments and performs. But he probably did once have a different job that made more money.

I don't think he looks creepy, just old.

Am I the only one who thinks they look like they could be related, what with them both being gingers? She's too pretty though to be stuck with some old dude that looks like he could be her grandfather.

Are you sure that's not dye on the man?

If I remember her story correctly, Hannah came to stay w/ an Aunt and Uncle because the Uncle was sick. She stayed on after the Uncle passed away. That tells me she didn't have much in terms of work or school going on where ever she was living before she came to stay w/ the Aunt and Uncle. It also sounds like she was very shy.

I can see how a quiet piano teacher might eventually break through to her shyness and how she might become fond of him because of her sheltered life and her shyness.

She certainly does seem happy with him. It's nice to see at least some of these fundies genuinely happy with their choice. It sounds like this was her choice and they were able to have dates by themselves to get to know each other.

Archived