IGNORED

I laugh so I don't cry - Phelps

MamaJunebug

This probably is only mildly humorous, if that, but I just thought of a 15-second funny bit.

Fred Phelps, his daughter Cindy Lou Phelps Who (or whatever her name is), and the bunch of them go to London to protest at the Olympics. Deciding to capitalize on the popularity of the USA men's swim team star, they make new signs that read

GOD

HATES

PHELPS

On the sidewalk, they look at each other's signs, get an "uh-oh" look, and lightning bolts zap 'em!

What think ye all? Shall I keep my day job? ;)

This probably is only mildly humorous, if that, but I just thought of a 15-second funny bit.

Fred Phelps, his daughter Cindy Lou Phelps Who (or whatever her name is), and the bunch of them go to London to protest at the Olympics. Deciding to capitalize on the popularity of the USA men's swim team star, they make new signs that read

GOD

HATES

PHELPS

On the sidewalk, they look at each other's signs, get an "uh-oh" look, and lightning bolts zap 'em!

What think ye all? Shall I keep my day job? ;)

What would be wonderful is if Phelps had an epiphany and realized how vile his actions are. It would be a much better revenge then a lighting bolt.

I'm pretty sure they are on the ban list for the UK. But it would be hilarious. :)

What would be wonderful is if Phelps had an epiphany and realized how vile his actions are. It would be a much better revenge then a lighting bolt.

See, the chances of that are so much more minuscule than the chances of (A) WBC getting to London and (B) Making GOD HATES PHELPS signs and © getting zapped ... that that's when I start to feel really really blue. So I try to think of funny stuff instead.

But yeah, it would be great.

OK, since the crickets didn't totally overwhelm this topic ;) I've also admit to haveing a "Dominionist Celebrity DeathMatch" idea in mind. If you're all lucky, it'll remain right there, in mind. But I will say that the idea of Steve Maxwell getting pwned by spraying cans of shaken Pepsi makes me giggle.

Several years ago, MTV had a claymation series in which different stars battled to the death. I imagine the Botkins going against the Phelps clan. Chances are the Phelps would win because they would fight dirty.

Several years ago, MTV had a claymation series in which different stars battled to the death. I imagine the Botkins going against the Phelps clan. Chances are the Phelps would win because they would fight dirty.

Celebrity Death Match! Yeahhhhhhhh.

The Maxwells v The Philips clan.

I'm sure also they are banned from coming to the UK but

Celebrity death match ooh yes what of the Duggars and the Bateses.

Michelle must be mighty pissed that Kelly might have that 20th child and she won't.

Celebrity Death Match! Yeahhhhhhhh.

The Maxwells v The Philips clan.

Exactamundo!

Being a wussy old lady, I would rather there not be the blood an dgutz of the origianl claymation series, but the fights could be a lot of fun, and hit at the various patriarchs' specific weaknesses.

So Steve Maxwell would cry uncle after his foes violently shook Pepsi cans and then opened him in his direction, splattering him beyond recognition.

Those duelling with Doug Phillips could brandish real anacondas.

Geoff Botkin would probably flinch at the sight of be-skirted "women" barreling at him.

I'm not the best at writing this stuff but at least it's light-hearted. If I think too much about the serious side, I get really really blue.

So Steve Maxwell would cry uncle after his foes violently shook Pepsi cans and then opened him in his direction, splattering him beyond recognition.

Nike!

The Botkin men might fall to the Phelps, but don't count out the Botkin sisters. I'll bet they could hold their own.

I'm picturing a new video, " The Return of the Daughters II; Ready to Kick Some Ass!"

The Botkin men might fall to the Phelps, but don't count out the Botkin sisters. I'll bet they could hold their own.

I'm picturing a new video, " The Return of the Daughters II; Ready to Kick Some Ass!"

MamaJunebug's comment about the pepsi cans and the idea of the Botkin women making a video entitled, Ready To Kick Some Ass, just cracks me up.

Doug would insist that all the men-and only the young men- immitate the ancient Greeks and wrestle without clothing.

I want to see the Duggars and Bates throw down.

Archived