IGNORED

They Didn't Like Gays Long Ago. So There.

debrand

This is the first time that I have read this particular blog. Nathanial Darnell writes

But perhaps Churchill’s most telling words were communicated to Lloyd George. Churchill wrote: “You might as well legalize sodomy as recognize the Bolsheviks.â€[3]

Say what? Yes, you read that correctly. Winston Churchill, speaking for all of western society in his day, not only summarized the disdain people should feel toward the evils of Lenin’s Communism but also expressed how utterly unthinkable his generation considered legalized sodomy. Let alone celebrating it. He sensed sodomy was such an unquestionable evil that he felt confident in comparing it to something else he knew to be just as evil so as to effectively convey his moral outrage

This appeal to authority falls short because, outside the black and white mentality of Vision Forum, most of us realize that historical figures are a mixture of good and bad traits and believes. We might overall admire someone's record while acknowldeging that they held views with which we strongly disagree.

Where is the moral outrage of this generation? Today, in contrast we not only have legalized sodomy, but we celebrate sodomy along with communism publicly, as our new civil leaders encourage us. In this day of self-indulgence and â€tolerance,†we’re running short on the morally unthinkable.

I have moral outraged but my outrage is based on the fact that I don't believe that I have the right to tell someone else that they can't have sex with another consenting adult. Guess what? I mind my own business and except others to also. And how our we celebrating sodomy any more then we celebrate heterosexuality? He doesn't give any examples. And communism? I think that most people on the right have no idea what the word, communism actually means.

Churchill’s generation reflected one less removed from the influence of Christendom — a revival that began in the fifteenth century and saw its height between the sixteenth and seventeenth century with the rise of the Reformers and the Puritans

Do you think he would be happy if I hanged a couple of witches and persecuted Quakers?

americanvision.org/5931/winston-churchills-choice-words-for-gay-pride-month/

well they did have to recognize them in the end... so there.

And they should keep in mind that whether certain things were legal or not, wealthy individuals could not care less: they still had ample access to it.

Churchill has also horribly racist toward Indian people.

Would Western society benefit from segerating Indians?

I'm pretty that in the past people thought blacks were less human as well.

And women weren't people.

Also, Jessica, it wasn't that long ago they didn't like left handed people. My mom can tell you stories about having her left hand tied to her chair among other things in an attempt to make her a righty (it didn't work).

Look at the first comment: "Thou doth protest too much. What are you afraid of?"

How old is Nathaniel now? And still no wife to help him fulfill the Dominion mandate? Don't his friends ever wonder about that? Ask him about that? How long can he put it off? Jeez, even his BFF Caleb Hayden is touching an icky girl these days. :roll:

Look at the first comment: "Thou doth protest too much. What are you afraid of?"

How old is Nathaniel now? And still no wife to help him fulfill the Dominion mandate? Don't his friends ever wonder about that? Ask him about that? How long can he put it off? Jeez, even his BFF Caleb Hayden is touching an icky girl these days. :roll:

I have no idea how old he is but I didn't realize he was unmarried. In the normal world his being unmarried would seem normal. There is nothing wrong with being single. In the Vision Forum world, where fertility is worshipped, it makes one wonder why a young man isn't out creating future manly men to romp in the Amazon.

Archived