IGNORED

Guess what American Family Association blames evolution.

doggie

Well it took them long enough. Another christian hate group now blames evolution for god sending a gunman to kill random people. The idea that God goes and kills random people (some I am sure are christian) to prove his point and then not even acknowledge it Makes me run to god NOT The logic and hate flow from such asshats and they call themselves Christians. God needs to fire such horrible mouthpieces and hire people that don't have a hate agenda.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/2 ... 98970.html

I just don't get these people don't they know that this kind of talk pushes any thinking person further away from their bully god, instead of making them fall to their knees to beg for his forgiveness. The way they talk their god is a bigger psycopath than than all of history's mass murders, because he was acting through them to get attention like some spoiled toddler with phenomenal cosmic powers having a tantrum. I sorta fell sorry for their god they blacken his name more than I would dare to, and I'm a Pagan. Poor Jesus with followers like that he's probably really embarassed and wondering how they failed to understand his message so badly that they seem to have missed the point of John 3:16 completely. From the way they talk they certainly don't seem to believe that "God so loved the world" they seem rather to believe he's hates most of us and he only loves the umpteen kid having, patriarchal, bible thumping, frumper wearing, gay hating, republican, spechul snowflake variety of Christians.

People have been killing other people in the name of their god for millenia and all of a sudden people who believe in god and are taught to pray to god don't kill people?

smh.

Archived