IGNORED

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

slickcat79

My guilty pleasure from across the pond.

One question?

WHY on earth is there no fences or embankments around the railtrack? WHY is it so close to the house? Are there no laws about these things?

I'm afraid I can't answer to WHY, but I've seen similar sights driving through rural areas. Sometimes the best you'll get is a street sign, it's truly frightening.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think (not sure) that the railroad fencing is a state issue. Where I live rail tracks are fenced in urban areas but not rural. The definition of rural is a bit hazy for me. I think that our state law would require fencing even in a town the size of McIntyre especially with the houses that close to the line. Georgia is bit less forward thinking than where I live though.

Where I live there are railroad tracks, and they actually aren't fenced in, even though it's an urban area with a lot of homes nearby. The tracks are located in the historical district of town, so I wonder if that could have something to do with the fact that there is no fencing in place.

• 3 months later...

Interesting that the article mentions they have a bodyguard now. I haven't tuned in since the commitment ceremony. Have they 'moved on up to a big house' or are they still living in the original house?

• 9 months later...

TLC just announced they are cancelling Here Comes Honey Boo Boo because Mama June is partying with a child molester. He recently got released from a 10-year jail sentence for molesting a minor who is somehow related to Mama June. n the Alana Thompson FB page is a video from Mama June denying everything but telling us TLC just called this morning to state they will not be doing any further production.

All good things come to an end, huh?

Funny, TLC never seemed to care before that their talent hung out with molesters. Otherwise, we wouldnt still be talking about 19 kids and counting.

Archived