IGNORED

Not only are you expected to be a keeper at home ....

0 kids n not countin

You're expected to be a "keeper at hotel" too! :x

God has blessed me with 3 weeks with the most amazing woman in the world! She's everything I prayed for and more! She a true Prov. 31 woman and a wonderful "keeper at hotel!" Thanking the Lord this morning!

Quote courtesy of a "fundie preacher boy on Facebook" who does plenty of traveling and preaching at various churches. Wonder how he survived prior to acquiring his longed-for helpmeet 3 weeks ago?

It galls me how fundie women buy into this and in no way find it condescending! WTF? :roll: :(

Quote courtesy of a "fundie preacher boy on Facebook".

It galls me how fundie women buy into this and in no way find it condescending! WTF? :roll: :(

Uh...sounds as if she does "in call."

Uh...sounds as if she does "in call."

Do you mean a hooker? Because that's what it sounds like to me!

Quote courtesy of a "fundie preacher boy on Facebook" who does plenty of traveling and preaching at various churches. Wonder how he survived prior to acquiring his longed-for helpmeet 3 weeks ago?

Don't know the blog - but... God has blessed ME???? (if I'm reading the subsequent posts correctly, the guy was on his honeymoon - never mind his BRIDE. God has blessed HIM!!)

Archived