IGNORED

Rebecca!!!1! is having some hot but fun

terranova

hiswayserves-hiswayserves.blogspot.com/2012/07/hot-but-fun.html#comment-form

I know, I'm a bad bad person, but it's just screaming for an comma.

Yeah! doesn't she mean

Hot, but fun.

I'm no expert either, freely admit that my grammar, commas and punctuation often get warped, but this one seems kinda obvious even to dopey me!

I feel sorry for those Wilkerson boys, having to wear jeans in 100 degree weather.

That sounds miserable to me, too. However, Rebecca's dad (I think) Jerry, addresses this question in the comments on that post, basically saying that they needed to wear jeans to walk through the underbrush to get to the fishing spot. I'll buy that. At least he doesn't come across as a condescending prick like Steve-O.

I agree, it's probably nessescary to wear jeans while fishing, but they're not fishing in those photos. I don't get why they wouldn't change. I'd be dying in that heat.

I feel sorry they stayed home that day. I know it's not patriotic to spend the day at the mall, but when it's that hot, finding the coolest place possible is the right thing to do.

I didn't realize Rebecca is so short. Most of the children are as tall or taller than she is.

I agree, it's probably nessescary to wear jeans while fishing, but they're not fishing in those photos. I don't get why they wouldn't change. I'd be dying in that heat.

Because little boy knees are sinful, and you don't want to make baby Jesus cry on his favorite holiday, do you? He might get distracted from protecting the greatest nation on earth from evil Muslims! Is that what you want? Why do you hate America, Terranova?

That sounds miserable to me, too. However, Rebecca's dad (I think) Jerry, addresses this question in the comments on that post, basically saying that they needed to wear jeans to walk through the underbrush to get to the fishing spot. I'll buy that. At least he doesn't come across as a condescending prick like Steve-O.

OK, I didn't read the comments.

I feel sorry they stayed home that day. I know it's not patriotic to spend the day at the mall, but when it's that hot, finding the coolest place possible is the right thing to do.

I didn't realize Rebecca is so short. Most of the children are as tall or taller than she is.

Some weeks ago, she posted a little film that she made with the Wilkerson kids. The oldest boy's voice is changing, so I'm guessing he's around 14 or so. IIRC, the girl was ten when she went missing and that was a couple of years ago. That would make her about twelve now. So these kids are probably five feet tall or more. I think their clothes make them look younger than they actually are.

hiswayserves-hiswayserves.blogspot.com/2012/07/hot-but-fun.html#comment-form

I know, I'm a bad bad person, but it's just screaming for an comma.

Or a second "t."

Or a second "t."

That's what I was thinking. We have dirty minds. :twisted:

So we know the Wilkerson kids are all adopted (sibling group I guess), but what happened to the one whose adoption didnt work out? Anyone know?

Also...so her Dad screens her comments just like Maxwell's? Dude-these people are grown women.

I wonder if she will ever get married. She is so unfortunate looking. As is Mum & sis. Dad's quite good looking in comparison.

She's so funny, saying that she wished that one kid had given her a better pic. Those are actually my favorite kind of pics of kids, when they are showing their personality! Much better than boring, fake smile pics.

I like that her dad wasn't rude in his responses, like Maxwell is. I come from a fishing family, and honestly, if they are going through woods and such, they generally would wear jeans. Those were some big fish!

Is Rebecca aware of us? She seems to be using less !!!!111!!!!! Made me wonder if she knows about us.

She's so funny, saying that she wished that one kid had given her a better pic. Those are actually my favorite kind of pics of kids, when they are showing their personality! Much better than boring, fake smile pics.

I like that her dad wasn't rude in his responses, like Maxwell is. I come from a fishing family, and honestly, if they are going through woods and such, they generally would wear jeans. Those were some big fish!

Is Rebecca aware of us? She seems to be using less !!!!111!!!!! Made me wonder if she knows about us.

I agree. He didn't give us "something to consider"

I infinitely like this family better than the maxwells.

Those kids have unfortunate smiles. I hope that they either grow into their teeth or are able to get orthodontia.

(And no, I'm not being snarky or trying to be mean. A lot of kids need stuff done to their teeth. My sister had six baby teeth pulled over the course of a couple of years because her mouth was too small, and had a retainer and then braces for many, many years. As an adult, she has to go back to retainers because her teeth moved after having kids.)

Archived