IGNORED

Did Susanna Keller get married?/Suze pregnant {merged}

NJMom

I feel like Anna would have been more supportive if not for Smugly. You shouldn't forget your family, no matter who you marry :/

I just don't understand the whole 'shunning' thing. Aren't they supposed to forgive and all that?

It's probably Jim Bob, not Smuggar, keeping Anna from being closer to her family- she can't really be a Duggar if she's still running around with all the Kellers :roll: especially one like Suze.

Anna might be closer to Suze once the show ends, who knows, but until then Anna will have to tow the 19 Kids and Counting line.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's probably Jim Bob, not Smuggar, keeping Anna from being closer to her family- she can't really be a Duggar if she's still running around with all the Kellers :roll: especially one like Suze.

Anna might be closer to Suze once the show ends, who knows, but until then Anna will have to tow the 19 Kids and Counting line.

For all we really know they may have hated each other since birth, too!! I imagine Anna is like other moms--too busy, good intentions, but more interested in her own life than that of the problem kid in the family. Let's be honest--that's how a lot of us get with siblings. And, when you have THAT many there's bound to be a few who totally can't stand each other. I think we see that in Joshia and probably others in the Duggars, Bates and other families--why should the Kellers be any different than any other family in this regard.

• 3 weeks later...

Susanna posted a new profile picture of her with the baby bump. She looks amazing and pretty content. Glad to know that even through all of this, she has a huge support from Rebekah. From one of the commenters, it looks like she's naming the baby "Noelle." Cute name.

I'm glad Suze is getting a lot of support from Rebekah, Candice, and Daniel. The fact that she didn't mention anything about Anna, makes me wonder if Anna and Smugs does not support Suze's lifestyle. It's one thing to not approve of it but it's another to shun them from your life, completely. Didn't Suze say she hasn't talked to Anna in a while?

I just hope Anna and Smuggar and the Duggar family use Suze's situation as an example of what happens when a girl leaves home early and unmarried.

WHY?! then none of them will escape!!!

Ugh. I wouldn't be surprised if Boob was behind it . . .

I just remember Suze was the one who came to stay with Josh and Anna. She stayed in the room that just had a mattress and a headboard.

I thought they were super close.

Susanna posted a new profile picture of her with the baby bump. She looks amazing and pretty content. Glad to know that even through all of this, she has a huge support from Rebekah. From one of the commenters, it looks like she's naming the baby "Noelle." Cute name.

Thats nice. I am glad to hear :-)

Hate to snark on Suze, but Noelle is such a step up from Triniti... :oops:

That's a french name, thank you very much

I feel really bad for Suzanna that she had been "shunned" by her family. I am sure she will make a great mother. I am also glad that she has her brother & sister to support her.

That's a french name, thank you very much

Noelle is a very nice name. It's much better than what some of the crazy fundies would pick- at least it's not Nevaeh or Triniti or something equally as unique.

I think Noelle is pretty and delicate. Sounds very feminine. Besides, Trinitii was kind of awful, and considering some of the people around her, she could have chosen a really offbeat biblical name -- Gomer or Hepzibah or who knows what else.

Archived