IGNORED

Did Susanna Keller get married?/Suze pregnant {merged}

NJMom

Susanna's Google account has some updates, one of the most recent stating "new house, new job, new state, new car!" And there's a picture of a little house she mentions for her little family, it's in Georgia. Does anyone think she might have gotten married and moved in the last few weeks? I wonder what her new job is.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe she's (GASP!SHOCK!HORROR!) living in sin! :shock: :lol:

Maybe she's (GASP!SHOCK!HORROR!) living in sin! :shock: :lol:

I hope that she is! I'm a firm believer that you don't know someone until you live with them.

According to her google account, she's in a new relationship with a guy named Jonathan. I'm guessing she's moved in with him and has moved to another state. From the looks of her new home, she's moved to the metro-atlanta area of Georgia. I don't really want to read into it much but a few of her statuses say "with my babies" and her house picture, she has a caption up that says "our lil home for our lil family." I don't know if she's expecting or if it's her way of saying she's starting a new chapter with her new boyfriend. Whatever it is, I wish her all the best in life-she deserves every minute of happiness that comes her way.

I thought fur-babies at first, too but one of the comments was that she was at the movie theatre seeing "What to Expect When You're Expecting" with her "babies." Her profile pic looks like she may have a mini-bump, but obviously I am speculating!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wasn't she just engaged to someone else with a wedding planned for early this year? It's possible she's living with another guy (though as an outsider, I'd say that, given her history, it's a little fast), but pregnant? I doubt it. And if it's true, I don't see it being a good thing.

I wonder if she and Anna are close at all any more. Or if King Smuggar has decided she is a bad influence

I thought fur-babies at first, too but one of the comments was that she was at the movie theatre seeing "What to Expect When You're Expecting" with her "babies." Her profile pic looks like she may have a mini-bump, but obviously I am speculating!

Well I am definitely not pregnant and even I want to see that movie. :lol: It looks funny as hell.

I hope Suze just means her boyfriend and a pet or something.

Well I am definitely not pregnant and even I want to see that movie. :lol: It looks funny as hell.

I hope Suze just means her boyfriend and a pet or something.

Maybe it's different in her neck of the woods than mine (NC), but here you can't take your dogs to the movie theater. Unless it's a drive-in! :D

Maybe it's different in her neck of the woods than mine (NC), but here you can't take your dogs to the movie theater. Unless it's a drive-in! :D

Totally missed that part! My bad :D

That reminds me, I haven't been to a drive-in in years. Time to find one in the area. :)

Exactly, that's why I didn't want to jump to conclusions that she's expecting. I mean, the girl has had a few typos in the past, that's why I didn't take it seriously. She was engaged, but it was called off. She found a new guy and I'm guessing she moved from TX to GA and is living with him or near him.

The poor girl has gone through so much growing up, I think she's just trying to find herself in this evil secular world. I really hope this new chapter in her life is better and she's found a way to stand strong and live a happy and independent life.

If she is living with someone, the kids could be his. I don't know anything about step-mom/step-gf edicate, but the ladies I know whose men have children from a previous relationship all talk about his kids like they are theirs. I mean, I guess it's the better mentality, really.

Edited for riffles.

In the picture with the captain "Closest place to heaven in GA" if you look closely it looks like there is a ring on her left ring finger. Maybe she is engaged again and living with him as well? I'm from GA though, and I wish I would run into her! Her pics say shes living in the metro Atlanta area.

If she is living with someone, the kids could be his. I don't know anything about step-mom/step-gf edicate, but the ladies I know whose men have children from a previous relationship all talk about his kids like they are theirs. I mean, I guess it's the better mentality, really.

Edited for riffles.

Either she's expecting twins and hasn't posted a picture featuring TEH BUMP, or is barely showing (though twin pregnancies tend to be visible faster), either she's a stepmomma indeed.

Whatever brings her happiness. I hope her guy is "normal". That he keeps making her sweet breakfast once in a while, helps with the dishes and bathing the little ones, and doesn't talk smug to her.

Her latest Google plus update reads "I dont know if its the pregnancy or what but I want sushi!!!!! :)"

I wish her all the best.

Sometimes it actually works out, I got pregnant with my daughter a few months after hubby and I began dating (broken condom) and no one thought that we would last to her birth, but we've been together almost 8 years and married for 6.5. It's not ideal, by any means (try working out a relationship with pregnancy hormones! Not fun!) but it isn't always a bad thing.

Best of luck to Susanna and her man!

Good Luck, Suze. Don't take any of the crap your family will surely give you.

I really hope her sister (and the rest of her family) doesn't shun her. Best of luck to her!

Congratulation Susanna.

I hope your little family is happy and secure.

And I hope you stand as a shining example to your nieces and nephews that love can be found in many ways and in many places.

This is also conclusive proof that God blesses people who leave ATI with children.

Archived