IGNORED

Finding a headship

JesusFightClub

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me, too! Aren't we holy? holy.gif

We're only holy if Free Jinger has a penis. If so, we're golden. WAIT. Wait wait wait. HOLY FUCKSTICK LADIES, I THINK WE JUST FOUND OUR HEADSHIP.

Praise be.

Cherokee2000, I can't cook to save my life (up there with you on the white wine though), plus I travel a lot for work, so me thinks this is working out just perfect.

But if we're into introspection

1. I don't think I ever read the Bible cover to cover (but I do speak some Hebrew, so maybe I can just blurb "pass me the salt" in Hebrew and claim it's Leviticus), so here goes my godliness. Plus I wear pants, and makeup, and I swear some, plus I'm divorced, plus I work. Sigh.

2. I'm only a year older that the cute NeuroRad, but a whole 1 foot shorter - so that would be a pain in the neck - literally!

3. Don't know about the blessings, I've only ever done the training course, never been to the actual tryouts :oops:

4. I'm definitely not meek and submissive!

Anyway, I suggest we get together and pray on it around a nice bottle of chilled white wine (Alsatian Riesling fine with you?)

Edited to add that I live in a really nice area, so you could move nearby and on the days our headship is enjoying your cooking I'm willing to be a helpmeet to your dog - he really IS cute!

Heinz57, my dear sister-wife, I will fly over the pond soon to share some chilled wine with you! (I like a dry white, and I think that the Alsace region produces some wines that are not overly sweet. I am already keeping as sweet as I can while I seek my headship, and I don't want to kill off any chance I may still have with Cute NeuroRad by being too obvious).

I'm looking forward to seeing the blessings you and Cute Neuro produce, and in the meantime you are free to practice your skillz on my Cute Canine!

Heinz57, my dear sister-wife, I will fly over the pond soon to share some chilled wine with you! (I like a dry white, and I think that the Alsace region produces some wines that are not overly sweet. I am already keeping as sweet as I can while I seek my headship, and I don't want to kill off any chance I may still have with Cute NeuroRad by being too obvious).

I'm looking forward to seeing the blessings you and Cute Neuro produce, and in the meantime you are free to practice your skillz on my Cute Canine!

Yes, Alsatian whites are dry and really good (I go for Riesling or Gewurztraminer). You get the moelleux varieties more to the South-West (think Bordeaux) but I don't like those. I bet you'll like Gewurztraminer though, really dry but not chirp, perfectly cooled on a balmy parisian evening, Cute Neuro headshipping away over us sister wives, Cute Canine running around... Mon Dieu, did I get carried away? :pray:

We're only holy if Free Jinger has a penis. If so, we're golden. WAIT. Wait wait wait. HOLY FUCKSTICK LADIES, I THINK WE JUST FOUND OUR HEADSHIP.

Praise be.

Hallelujah :happy-bouncymulticolor:

Cute NeuroRad, from the photie, is cute indeed ;)

Not sure I fulfil the necessary criteria:

Godly - well, I have read the Bible multiple times in multiple translations. It, um, didn't stick though.

Young - I'm 31 so not really

Multiple blessings - er, I have never tried *she says diplomatically* There's Small and Smaller to put up with, Small has decided she wants to be a boy and Smaller has discovered the joy of speech, this meaning you can't shut her up. If Cute NeuroRad can deal with small nieces, communism and bisexuality.... :whistle:

Cute NeuroRad, from the photie, is cute indeed ;)

Not sure I fulfil the necessary criteria:

Godly - well, I have read the Bible multiple times in multiple translations. It, um, didn't stick though.

Young - I'm 31 so not really

Multiple blessings - er, I have never tried *she says diplomatically* There's Small and Smaller to put up with, Small has decided she wants to be a boy and Smaller has discovered the joy of speech, this meaning you can't shut her up. If Cute NeuroRad can deal with small nieces, communism and bisexuality.... :whistle:

My god, you are in desperate need of a headship! I don't think Cute NeuroRad has ever read the bible. I am sure he will beat you up until you are free of this abomination and you will submit to him in every possible way......for having one blessing after another.

Praise be.

I

I figured this out MONTHS ago and even mentioned it upthread. Therefore I am the Goodliest of all for not forgetting my place or my headship lol

Archived