IGNORED

Finding a headship

JesusFightClub

He is 3/4 French.

What's the other 1/4? BTW, I'm 0% French (well, technically, there was some French woman somewhere up the family tree, but still in the 19th century, so I don't think it counts...)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even better! I love the French and the Germans. Both do.not.give.a.fuck, but in a good way. They're good at rioting too, especially the French. :clap:

Even better! I love the French and the Germans. Both do.not.give.a.fuck, but in a good way. They're good at rioting too, especially the French. :clap:

That they/we are :lol:

What's the other 1/4? BTW, I'm 0% French (well, technically, there was some French woman somewhere up the family tree, but still in the 19th century, so I don't think it counts...)

Dutch

Daniel Cohn Bendit much??

OK, so how much to the right of JFC is the handsome young physician exactly???

I do exactly what my father tells me. Fortunately, we haven't talked to each other in over 7 years, so it's really easy to never go against anything he tells me. Following rules is super easy when there are none.

OK, so how much to the right of JFC is the handsome young physician exactly???

Not very much.

Pro choice, pro gay marriage, against death penalty and in favour of a decent social safety net.

A democrat in the European way.

But very suitable as a headship, after his father died, he was vey eager to assist me with raising his 2 year younger brother and act like the man in the household. Not a chance!! :lol:

I see your Cohn Bendit and raise you Gudrun Ensslin. "This is the Auschwitz generation, and there's no arguing with them!"

I see your Cohn Bendit and raise you Gudrun Ensslin. "This is the Auschwitz generation, and there's no arguing with them!"

I wasn't particularly fond of Ensslin (Rote Armee Fraktion), I had more sympathy for Cohn Bendit (student leader).

I don't think Ensslin was a person it would be easy to be fond of...she was an intriguing character though.

I have a copy of the Minimanual of the Urban Guerrilla, which the RAF were inspired by (mine is in English, thankfully). Interesting read.

I don't think Ensslin was a person it would be easy to be fond of...she was an intriguing character though.

I have a copy of the Minimanual of the Urban Guerrilla, which the RAF were inspired by (mine is in English, thankfully). Interesting read.

Of course, up to a certain point I agreed with their ideas, I loathed their methods.

I still have Mao's red book.

Ours is hidden, because, well, not to put too fine a point on it, now and again we get raided by the police ;) and that's one of the things which troubles them. They don't like some other books and things we have either. We're about as far from terrorists as you can get, but coppers aren't noted for their grasp of political nuance.

WHERE IS A HEADSHIP TO BE FOUND????

JFC: If you're looking for a headship, you simply must check out Evangelist Dr. Phil Armeni. He's been offering his headship to the wimmin-folk of the Internetz for years:

"But at other hand I relly want to get merried. I still cant find a wife in these last days as many women have turned aganst the natrel order and burn in there lusts for each other rather than wanting a man. Even the ones that say there strate merry men that are limpristed pretty boys. Women these days like there men to be effemnate and eezy to controle. they dont want to submit to athorty of the man and live in subjeckton with all gravety. I keep hoping Ill find the rite one but I keep getting older and older as the days go by and Im 27 years old now and Im so old that even girls in the yuthe grupe dont pay me no tenton any more. Im hope to fine one that relly wnats to get merried and doesnt care if her man dont have a job. Hard to find a good stable woman like that any more.

I relly thot that this wuld be the yere Id find wife and get a better minstry but it continues to get worst for me but amen thats just a sine Im doing rite amen.

Sincerely,

Evangelist Rev. Dr. Bro. Phil ARmenikMoe.D., D.D., D.Min, D.I.P., Th.D., Ph.D., D.Litt, D.Hum., D.Miss.King James Only, Pretriblatonal, Premilenniall, Dispensatonal, High Standards, Soul Winning, Hell Fire and Brimestone Preachig, No Tunges, Landmark INDAPENDANT FUNMENTAL BAPTIST!!

posted by Evanglist Bro. Dr. Phil Armenik, Moe.D., D.D., D.M at 10:28 AM]"

The above post is a bit old -- he now proudly possesses not just three doctorates, but nine -- but he's still looking for a female to spread his headship over! I sent him a proposal once, but I think I'm too librul for him. :?

He posts (only occasionally) at evanglistdrphilarmenik.blogspot.ca/

Ours is hidden, because, well, not to put too fine a point on it, now and again we get raided by the police ;) and that's one of the things which troubles them. They don't like some other books and things we have either. We're about as far from terrorists as you can get, but coppers aren't noted for their grasp of political nuance.

Well then, a young handsome doctor would provide a perfect diversion :lol:

JFC: If you're looking for a headship, you simply must check out Evangelist Dr. Phil Armeni. He's been offering his headship to the wimmin-folk of the Internetz for years:

"But at other hand I relly want to get merried. I still cant find a wife in these last days as many women have turned aganst the natrel order and burn in there lusts for each other rather than wanting a man. Even the ones that say there strate merry men that are limpristed pretty boys. Women these days like there men to be effemnate and eezy to controle. they dont want to submit to athorty of the man and live in subjeckton with all gravety. I keep hoping Ill find the rite one but I keep getting older and older as the days go by and Im 27 years old now and Im so old that even girls in the yuthe grupe dont pay me no tenton any more. Im hope to fine one that relly wnats to get merried and doesnt care if her man dont have a job. Hard to find a good stable woman like that any more.

I relly thot that this wuld be the yere Id find wife and get a better minstry but it continues to get worst for me but amen thats just a sine Im doing rite amen.

Sincerely,

Evangelist Rev. Dr. Bro. Phil ARmenikMoe.D., D.D., D.Min, D.I.P., Th.D., Ph.D., D.Litt, D.Hum., D.Miss.King James Only, Pretriblatonal, Premilenniall, Dispensatonal, High Standards, Soul Winning, Hell Fire and Brimestone Preachig, No Tunges, Landmark INDAPENDANT FUNMENTAL BAPTIST!!

posted by Evanglist Bro. Dr. Phil Armenik, Moe.D., D.D., D.M at 10:28 AM]"

The above post is a bit old -- he now proudly possesses not just three doctorates, but nine -- but he's still looking for a female to spread his headship over! I sent him a proposal once, but I think I'm too librul for him. :?

He posts (only occasionally) at evanglistdrphilarmenik.blogspot.ca/

Surely you lie, Cherokee2000- I cannot believe one man (even SOTDRT educated) can truly misspell that many words in one mere paragraph! Truly unbelievable!

(I'm just trying to make him sound less desirable so I can sink my unnatural woman lusting claws into him before JFC does!)

Surely you lie, Cherokee2000- I cannot believe one man (even SOTDRT educated) can truly misspell that many words in one mere paragraph! Truly unbelievable!

(I'm just trying to make him sound less desirable so I can sink my unnatural woman lusting claws into him before JFC does!)

holierthanyou, you have my blessing to go after Dr. Phil A., because he totally rejected me. But you and JFC will have to fight it out between you. And be careful: JFC sounds like she knows her way around a fight!! :twisted:

And I used to think that Evanglist Dr. Phil A. was a lousy speller. But now I realize that with his multiple degrees, he has been raised to a more godly level of spelling and grammar that mere singled-degreed wimmin folk like myself could never understand.

Well then, a young handsome doctor would provide a perfect diversion :lol:

Yes and he will inherit my Mao's little red book, I mean...that is a start........isn't it?

I do have a headship, but my headship doesn't want to be a headship and would rather that 'I' was the headship. He is no leader and quite happily leaves decisions up to me. Which is handy because I am a control freak :D

I can honestly say that if I suddenly required my 'headship' be actually BE my headship, he would quickly gain a deer in the headlights look and freak out.

DH is not my headship, doesn't want to be, has never tried to be, and would probably get promptly thwacked (on both of his "headships") if he ever got the idea that he should be. Nor am I his.

I do have a headship, but my headship doesn't want to be a headship and would rather that 'I' was the headship. He is no leader and quite happily leaves decisions up to me. Which is handy because I am a control freak :D

I can honestly say that if I suddenly required my 'headship' be actually BE my headship, he would quickly gain a deer in the headlights look and freak out.

You too, eh? Not to mention, in our household, I also control the cats (yes, I'm a cat whisperer), so I guess I'm the headship by default.

I can imagine what would happen if I asked Mr. Bea to be in charge of ALL DECISIONS in the house.

I suspect I'd be in a very unhappy marriage - he goes to work and provides a good income and plays with the kids, I handle the money and running the house and (mostly) raising the kids BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I'M GOOD AT.

Yes and he will inherit my Mao's little red book, I mean...that is a start........isn't it?

Plus, as a doctor he could take care of JFC's injuries when she comes back from fighting the good fight.

Though I don't know why I say that when Lord has lain it upon me that the handsome doctor could be a perfect headship for MEEEEEEE!!! :) (wait, how old are we talking about?)

Plus, as a doctor he could take care of JFC's injuries when she comes back from fighting the good fight.

Though I don't know why I say that when Lord has lain it upon me that the handsome doctor could be a perfect headship for MEEEEEEE!!! :) (wait, how old are we talking about?)

He is 33, 6'4 tall and a neuro radiologist.

(see avatar)

My headship is a parrot. Seriously, he set up a nesting area in the bathroom, so he even dictates when I can shower. I can either wait until my partner gets home and can remove the bird, or I can wait until the bird gets hungry and leaves. Good times.

He is 33, 6'4 tall and a neuro radiologist.

(see avatar)

Well, JFC has dibs on him! but if she passes you can always send him to Paris :roll:

Archived