IGNORED

Finding a headship

JesusFightClub

My darling fiance and I both have a common headship, our 19 pound cat. He makes the decisions and we obey. In ten minutes the headship will begin demanding his daily offering of stinky canned noms. I must go and prepare!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a volunteer headship. The neighbor's feline has offered to take a part-time position. :lol: :) :lol:

JFC, the way this fundy stuff works is this; Father, then husband, then brothers, then sons. Since at this time you do not have a husband or sons, but you DO have a father and brothers, then you are set in the headship dept.

You must move back with your dad as soon as possible, and ,if in the future, he is no longer able to be your headship, your brothers will take over the job. It doesn't matter if they are a lot younger than you. They are males, and just by virtue of their Y chromosome they are wiser to the ways of the world than you, the weaker vessel.

Now, you see how easy that was?

Do you people forget? FJ is your headship. You submit to it everytime you post something!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops, I did it again! :o

JFC, the way this fundy stuff works is this; Father, then husband, then brothers, then sons. Since at this time you do not have a husband or sons, but you DO have a father and brothers, then you are set in the headship dept.

You must move back with your dad as soon as possible, and ,if in the future, he is no longer able to be your headship, your brothers will take over the job. It doesn't matter if they are a lot younger than you. They are males, and just by virtue of their Y chromosome they are wiser to the ways of the world than you, the weaker vessel.

Now, you see how easy that was?

Oh, that will work out just fine!

So, as I see it:

1. JFC will joyfully submit to her father, whether or not either of them have any interest in this relationship.

2. This clears Holierthanyou to get set up under the headship of Dr. Phil Armenik, the "Evanglist" who can't spell.

3. And since JFC has found her headship, Heinz57 can go ahead and enjoy the headship of the cute neuro-radiologist.

Works for me! (Although I am still sadly headshipless).

Umm, isn't Jesus supposed to drop one tied up in a ribbon on your lap at the perfect moment? I think you're living in sin, so he's totes ignoring you.

Even better! I love the French and the Germans. Both do.not.give.a.fuck, but in a good way. They're good at rioting too, especially the French. :clap:

Truer words were never spoken. A French man once told me that Australians are too docile (YES), why don't they ever demonstrate against the outrageous things the government does (YES), they should be out rioting in the streets, throwing bricks and setting cars on fire right now (... PARDON?)

Truer words were never spoken. A French man once told me that Australians are too docile (YES), why don't they ever demonstrate against the outrageous things the government does (YES), they should be out rioting in the streets, throwing bricks and setting cars on fire right now (... PARDON?)

Ha! :D It might help to put things in perspective though. A few dozen people peacefully expressed their anger on Invasion Day and held onto the prime minister's shoe for 24 hours and you'd think from reading the Herald Sun, etc, that the country was a war zone.

Well, JFC has dibs on him! but if she passes you can always send him to Paris :roll:

A sort of time share construction??

This just proves that so much of fundie-ism is double speak.

Suppose I told a fundie my father (who lives in another state) or my stepfather (who's a fundie light!) have absolutely no intention of letting me live at home jobless (I currently live with my mom and stepdad but I have a job, and when my old job cut my hours and no longer paid enough to cover all my bills and they helped me out, they did not let off my back until I acquired the new job which does.) Suppose I told them that the idea is I am to become fully self sufficient and move out and live on my own or with roommates, that I have no brothers or husband or son. That even fundie-light stepdad insists I be fully self supporting as I am an adult and God did not magically drop a husband in my lap at age 20.

They would say none of that matters, because if I do things in my life fundie-proper (stay at home intentionally, not work, wait for a hubby) I am sinning for disobeying my headship, but that if I obey my headship, I am still sinning for working, and being urged to move out and support myself. But if I try to get myself a husband-headship, I'm sinning for not letting God drop him in my lap.

Basically by existing...I'm doomed. The whole point of fundie-dom is that if you do it their way, you are okay...but then doing it their way only works when the man in your life is in agreement.

I personally think that 99% of the happy wives in fundie-dom who claim you just follow the rules and you will be happy, have husbands who don't actually care which decisions they make, so when wifey comes asking "do I buy the blue shirt or the green" hubby is either used to this enough to just tell her whichever color he prefers on her, or tells her "both". Whatever things she comes to him with he just mentally eyerolls and then answers in whatever way she'd want him to. And that when she expects him to make 'rules' or whatever, he just tells her whatever makes her happy.

The other 1% are so determined to make this their "cross to die on" they convince themselves that no matter how much sex he demands or how rigid his "clean the house, dinner on the table promptly at ____, and I don't care if you had to take the baby to the ER, I still expect dinner on time" he is, THIS IS WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY THAT IS JUST HOW IT IS, OKAY? LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU. about the whole thing.

The unhappy ones aren't allowed to express their feelings anyway.

Oh, that will work out just fine!

So, as I see it:

1. JFC will joyfully submit to her father, whether or not either of them have any interest in this relationship.

2. This clears Holierthanyou to get set up under the headship of Dr. Phil Armenik, the "Evanglist" who can't spell.

3. And since JFC has found her headship, Heinz57 can go ahead and enjoy the headship of the cute neuro-radiologist.

Works for me! (Although I am still sadly headshipless).

Cherokee2000, Latraviata is suggesting a timeshare type of arrangement, are you in?

I guess my brother-in-law would have to be my headship--no brothers, my dad is dead, and no husband. Which is funny, because we live in Mormonland, and when we all climb out of the big truck at Costco I do think it looks like a polygamous family with 2 wives and some kids.

oh just thought of something... is it even allowed that a female even think about such matters as having or getting a headship!? Because that would mean actually thinking for herself to decide she needs a headship, and a woman shouldn't be thinking for herself, let alone deciding for herself she needs a headship! :o *mindblown*

oh just thought of something... is it even allowed that a female even think about such matters as having or getting a headship!? Because that would mean actually thinking for herself to decide she needs a headship, and a woman shouldn't be thinking for herself, let alone deciding for herself she needs a headship! :o *mindblown*

Yes, but if she doesn't currently have a headship and doesn't think about it it may lead to her remaining in headshiplessness, which surely is wrong too?!? :o

What a conundrum...

Cherokee2000, Latraviata is suggesting a timeshare type of arrangement, are you in?

Yes why not, the cute radiologist is very flexible as long as you are godly young ladies and able to have many blessings.

He went over Zsu's current frozen post partum meals and didn't approve of any of them. So for meals he will pop to France.

To his carnal appetites are all options open but absolute obedience and submission is a prerequisite.

Yes, but if she doesn't currently have a headship and doesn't think about it it may lead to her remaining in headshiplessness, which surely is wrong too?!? :o

What a conundrum...

thats it, we all need to just lye down and wait for God to tell us what to do, or for a headship to come along!

I guess my headship would be my hubby....but he is ebil Catholic!!! And he wants me to work!!! Oh, to be unequally yoked.....

Yes why not, the cute radiologist is very flexible as long as you are godly young ladies and able to have many blessings.

He went over Zsu's current frozen post partum meals and didn't approve of any of them. So for meals he will pop to France.

To his carnal appetites are all options open but absolute obedience and submission is a prerequisite.

Oh, I blush! :oops: To think that Cute NueroRad is interested in being my part-time headship!!

A timeshare would be great! I could follow him to Paris and pick up when Heinz57 is finished her turn. (Sounds like an episode of "Sister Wives"). I can cook, too. Not well enough to open a French restaurant, but much better than Zsu or any other fundie. Et je parle français! So he could move easily between Heinz57 and me in Paris. (Um..... he DOES speak French, doesn't he? Oh well, no matter: he will like my cooking!)

Oh, but wait........am I a godly young lady able to have many blessings? Time for some serious self-analysis:

1. Godly? Well, I have read the Bible many times, during my fundie-lite years. I memorized hundreds of key Bible verses. I....I....I....strayed a bit....I now watch TV, wear pants (short shorts on a hot day like today), drink alcohol (only white wine, no hard stuff though), well, 'nuff said about godliness.

2. Young? I am a decade or 2 older than Cute NeuroRad, but true love should know no limits, right? ♥ ♥

3. Able to have many blessings? OK, full disclosure here: in addition to the age thing, there was that little operation I had. It seemed like a good idea at the time......

Yikes, I can feel myself slipping in Cute NeuroRad's godly estimation already! Oh, and as long as we're talking about potential headships, maybe I should go through the favoured candidate list for that (father, brothers, son):

1. Father -- Nope. Like some other FJers, I don't have this option, as my dad said his final good-byes to us many years ago.

2. Brothers -- Older brother died before Dad died. Younger brother would pull out his fingernails and toenails and donate his sports car to charity before he got involved in any religious relationship like headship.

3. Son -- Surely you jest! He just turned 18, and while that is legal age in my corner of Canada, he is not yet able to take on the full responsibility of mowing the lawn. He's not ready for headshipism!

Friends, it's not looking good for me. :(

But here's an idea: my dog is of the male variety. Plus, he rivals NeuroRad in cuteness (take a look at my avatar). He's interested in eating my French cooking, so maybe I can invite Cute NeuroRad and the sister-wives for a lovely meal!!! Thank you, Jesus!

Oh, I blush! :oops: To think that Cute NueroRad is interested in being my part-time headship!!

A timeshare would be great! I could follow him to Paris and pick up when Heinz57 is finished her turn. (Sounds like an episode of "Sister Wives"). I can cook, too. Not well enough to open a French restaurant, but much better than Zsu or any other fundie. Et je parle français! So he could move easily between Heinz57 and me in Paris. (Um..... he DOES speak French, doesn't he? Oh well, no matter: he will like my cooking!)

Oh, but wait........am I a godly young lady able to have many blessings? Time for some serious self-analysis:

1. Godly? Well, I have read the Bible many times, during my fundie-lite years. I memorized hundreds of key Bible verses. I....I....I....strayed a bit....I now watch TV, wear pants (short shorts on a hot day like today), drink alcohol (only white wine, no hard stuff though), well, 'nuff said about godliness.

2. Young? I am a decade or 2 older than Cute NeuroRad, but true love should know no limits, right? ♥ ♥

3. Able to have many blessings? OK, full disclosure here: in addition to the age thing, there was that little operation I had. It seemed like a good idea at the time......

Yikes, I can feel myself slipping in Cute NeuroRad's godly estimation already! Oh, and as long as we're talking about potential headships, maybe I should go through the favoured candidate list for that (father, brothers, son):

1. Father -- Nope. Like some other FJers, I don't have this option, as my dad said his final good-byes to us many years ago.

2. Brothers -- Older brother died before Dad died. Younger brother would pull out his fingernails and toenails and donate his sports car to charity before he got involved in any religious relationship like headship.

3. Son -- Surely you jest! He just turned 18, and while that is legal age in my corner of Canada, he is not yet able to take on the full responsibility of mowing the lawn. He's not ready for headshipism!

Friends, it's not looking good for me. :(

But here's an idea: my dog is of the male variety. Plus, he rivals NeuroRad in cuteness (take a look at my avatar). He's interested in eating my French cooking, so maybe I can invite Cute NeuroRad and the sister-wives for a lovely meal!!! Thank you, Jesus!

Now cute Neurorad and I are pissing our pants :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now cute Neurorad and I are pissing our pants :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cherokee2000, I can't cook to save my life (up there with you on the white wine though), plus I travel a lot for work, so me thinks this is working out just perfect.

But if we're into introspection

1. I don't think I ever read the Bible cover to cover (but I do speak some Hebrew, so maybe I can just blurb "pass me the salt" in Hebrew and claim it's Leviticus), so here goes my godliness. Plus I wear pants, and makeup, and I swear some, plus I'm divorced, plus I work. Sigh.

2. I'm only a year older that the cute NeuroRad, but a whole 1 foot shorter - so that would be a pain in the neck - literally!

3. Don't know about the blessings, I've only ever done the training course, never been to the actual tryouts :oops:

4. I'm definitely not meek and submissive!

Anyway, I suggest we get together and pray on it around a nice bottle of chilled white wine (Alsatian Riesling fine with you?)

Edited to add that I live in a really nice area, so you could move nearby and on the days our headship is enjoying your cooking I'm willing to be a helpmeet to your dog - he really IS cute!

Just make a sign, "Will submit for headship." Better yet, frost it onto a cake - that'll show 'em you're helpmeet material. Hold sign-cake up at intersection, and wait for God to drive your new headship on through to you. Done and done.

oh, and hahhah - does anyone else giggle when you press the "submit" button to post?

every. single. time :lol:

Archived