IGNORED

And Joanne falls even deeper down the rabbit hole...

Koala

No, I do not feel this way. I was not saying that any of these people are evil. I was making a reference to how fundies/fundie bloggers like to say this.

That's why I said "not sure if you meant it this way". Thanks for the clarification - I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to all who shared their thoughts on rebellion.

Koala asked a page or two ago if I read here all the time or just suddenly show up. The answer to that is - except in the case of today, I usually suddenly show up when I see a hit from 'freejinger' on my blog. I don't always remember to check my blog stats, but when I do and see a hit from here, I come here and see what's going on. Today I just so happened to remember that I asked someone about their idea of 'healthy rebellion' so I thought I'd come back and see if they responded yet.

And to answer another question -- No, I've never been evaluated for a mental illness.

That's all I have to say for now ... except to repeat that the door is always open. Come see for yourselves how neglected my children are and crazy I am ... if you dare. :lol:

Ok, that was a joke (not the visiting part of course).

Thanks to all who shared their thoughts on rebellion.

Today I just so happened to remember that I asked someone about their idea of 'healthy rebellion' so I thought I'd come back and see if they responded yet.

People gave you their ideas about healthy rebellion. It looked to me like the answers were serious, thoughtful, and in your children's best interest.

Do you have any response to those ideas?

Edited to fix quotes

but lesbians, feminist, heathens, atheists and agnostics are NOT evil.

Not at all.No group such as these or religion is inherently evil or good by definition but the people who are feminists, heathens,atheists and agnostics can be evil or good just like Christians, Hindus and Muslims and every other person on the face of the earth.Every group has its share of crazy making and meanness.

Was that a flounce?

Who knows?

Can you call it a flounce when someone does the online equivalent of opening the door a crack, saying something vaguely unpleasant, doesn't answer what's been said to her, and closes the door again?

Archived