IGNORED

Big Brother

MandyLaLa

Well, I was backing Judd, but since he started hanging with Aaryn and likes to call many of the women in the house sluts, whores, and cunts in an agressive manner, he is no different than the rest. Such a shame.

I didn't know that he had said things like that. That really bothers me mostly because I know he was raised better and his mama and daddy would kick his rear if he heard him talking like that.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know that he had said things like that. That really bothers me mostly because I know he was raised better and his mama and daddy would kick his rear if he heard him talking like that.

Yeah, he has been a real jerk over the last few weeks. Ever since he aligned with Amanda, McCrea, and Aaryn. He has been rather nasty to Candice calling her all sorts of awful names. I thought Jessie and Judd were pretty tight, and I liked that he stepped up and protected her from the mean girls group, but it looks like he has been talking trash about her too over the last few days.

Seems like there is hardly any decent people this season to back. It is getting to the point I am rooting against people, not for them. How that group treated Howard was disgusting. He did not deserve such treatment.

• 10 months later...

I do! I do! I'm always a little behind on the episodes, but I keep up with online chatter. So much ugly on the feeds last season. I don't have a very good read on this summer's contestants yet; maybe after I watch last night's episode.

Me! I got into it last season because a friend was posting on Facebook about it (and this friend wants to be on Big Brother).

I have watched every season. This show is an obsession of mine. Between posting on other boards about the show and watching the episodes and feeds, I pretty much lose three months of my life every year. :lol:

OMG, I hate Frankie. I don't care who's brother you are. You are obnoxious. #teamdonny #bb16

So who's the undercover cop? Julie mentioned it last night during the eviction. I'm less obsessive about BB this season than in past.

I love Donny too! I cannot stand Devin and Caleb. They annoy me to no end. I cannot believe after last year that CBS and the producers would dare put Caleb on the show.

The undercover cop is Derrick.

Devin and Caleb are the worst, and they're more terrible on the feeds. I'm glad they're edited fairly accurately, but Caleb has (had? I'm never quite up to date) Nice GuyTM syndrome to the point where I'm worried about Amber and her game. I don't think she's smart enough to go far in the game anyway.

It really chaps my hide the way the men bond and align and the women never seem to get it together. I blame casting; they cast pretty people over smart people, and pretty men have a physical advantage. CAST SOME SMART WOMEN, CBS

Christine has potential as a smart woman competitor, but so far she comes across as a "guys' girl." :roll: Maybe she and Nicole will go far together.

At this point, I'm rooting for Donny. Hayden, Zach, and Derrick have potential. I'm losing hope with Christine, but trying to keep the faith. I'm a feminist and I hate that I have four men faves over one woman who is slipping. :hand:

I am frankly sick of them casting young people on the hopes of showmances. I want game play. I do not give two shits about eye candy or romance. I want strategy.

Amber may need a restraining order after all is said and done. Caleb is seriously stalkeish and gives off a creepy vibe. He makes up stories about Amber and claims they will date after the show. Weird.

And do not get me started on Devin. I have never seen anyone play this crazy before. He is paranoid and all over the place. He wants to get rid of Brittany, then Victoria, and now he is targeting Zach because of lip reading. :? And he keeps saying "my daughter, my daughter!" Um, and yet it came out what a deadbeat he is in regards to his daughter. Jerk.

Just popping in to say Caleb has taken to wearing Amber's recently worn dresses and sweaters around his neck. I want to hurl.

Just popping in to say Caleb has taken to wearing Amber's recently worn dresses and sweaters around his neck. I want to hurl.

Scary thing is outside of the house, they live relatively close to one another. I cannot imagine how that will end up for Amber.

Caleb should have never been on the show anyway. We had our fill of racist, bigots last year. Why they thought casting Caleb after seing what transpired last season is beyond me.

I haven't been watching the live feeds because I don't have a membership to the CBS website. I tried watching Big Brother After Dark, and got bored because people were just sitting around. Yeah, I really don't like Caleb either. Wearing Amber's recently worn close is just worrisome and a huge warning sign.

Zach also seems like a cocky ass. What's this about lip reading?

I wish the women could team up. Joey tried, but she wasn't smart about it. And there's the fact everyone is like LOL WOMEN TEAMING UP HAR HAR. It seems like CBS tries to cast women who won't get along. They have women who love make-up and want to find a showmance or women who look down on women who are vain/wear lots of make-up.

I wonder if CBS cast Caleb and Joey in hopes of doing some kind of of redemption edit, where he said something offensive and she set him straight. :roll:

I find BBAD (and the feeds) boring as well. Lately I've been reading feed recaps on hamsterwatch.

Watching the feeds, Devin is even nuttier. It has become the Devin show at this point. Not sure how much more I can take of that.

This veto meeting is going to be hilarious. They talked about what went down on the feeds, but to watch it tonight will be glorious.

I haven't been watching the live feeds because I don't have a membership to the CBS website. I tried watching Big Brother After Dark, and got bored because people were just sitting around. Yeah, I really don't like Caleb either. Wearing Amber's recently worn close is just worrisome and a huge warning sign.

Zach also seems like a cocky ass. What's this about lip reading?

I wish the women could team up. Joey tried, but she wasn't smart about it. And there's the fact everyone is like LOL WOMEN TEAMING UP HAR HAR. It seems like CBS tries to cast women who won't get along. They have women who love make-up and want to find a showmance or women who look down on women who are vain/wear lots of make-up.

Sorry for leaving you hanging. The lip reading story is: Devin said he can read lips, and he knows Zach was saying things about him because he could read his lips. That was Devin's reasoning for putting Zach on the block.

Sorry for leaving you hanging. The lip reading story is: Devin said he can read lips, and he knows Zach was saying things about him because he could read his lips. That was Devin's reasoning for putting Zach on the block.

I guess that and on last night's episode Zach disagreed with Devin and Devin freaked out.

What's going on with the news feed showing it's the Devin show? What crazy hijinks has he gotten up to now? I watched part of the other night's BBAD for a few minutes before the link I was streaming crapped out. It really says something that the women in the house are actually afraid of him...

Watching I think last night's BBAD? And so much Devin ranting about Zach (Apparently Zach is a loose canon. Unlike, you know...Devin). It also bothers me that Devin talks about "cultural differences" with Victoria because apparently she speaks Hebrew at home. And that makes her kind of pfft and inconsequential?

Regarding the Devin Show, I am a bit annoyed that it seems like every stinking actual episode of BB is being overran by Devin and his craziness. That seems to be all they are focusing on. Truthfully, not sure I am liking the two HOHs plus the new comp to come off the block. If they added maybe another episode during the week it would not be so bad, but all we are getting is Devin's drama and then repeated competitions. Everything seems rushed and other houseguests are being neglected. There are other things going on in the house, but unless you have the feeds you cannot really know because CBS is not bringing it to the people on the regular show.

This week could be interesting.

Wait, there are other houseguests besides Devin? And they do things?

I think? :o :lol:

I have not looked at the feeds today, but the nominees are in. Nicole has gone and pissed me off with her nominees.

I feel like the only person in America who doesn't like Nicole. :shrug:

Donny satisfies the cuteness quota for me. :character-grover:

I liked the Harry Potter themed challenge. I wish they played quidditch, though.

I'm indifferent towards Nicole.

Spoiler for this week's elimination

I hope Caleb goes next. He's gotten to the point where he is beyond creepy and I'm concerned for Amber. He seems to think that a man can make a woman obligated to date him. No, asshole. No one is every obligated to date you, kiss you, or have sex with you. Amber never asked you to throw the comp, she didn't want you to. She's made it clear she has no interest. Back the fuck off.

Archived