IGNORED

Big Brother

MandyLaLa

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loooove BB. I don't have the live feeds, so I can only watch After Dark, but apparently Britney and Janie are gunning for Boogie, which makes me sad. :(

I love Dan, Boogie, and Jedi Janie, but I don't really like Britney. :/

Boogie is disgusting. He used Erica during All Stars. No matter what you think about Erica, that was pretty disgusting.

Go Janey!

Boogie is disgusting. He used Erica during All Stars. No matter what you think about Erica, that was pretty disgusting.

Go Janey!

That's true. I guess I've just stuck by him because I'm a huge Chilltown fan and loved him and Dr Will together. This season though I'm really liking Dan. I loved him in BB10 and love him now.

I wish they'd brought Daniele Donato back, especially since third-timers obviously aren't an issue. I hated her her first season, but did a 180 on her last year, and much as I love Britney—she gives great confessional and won me over the moment she proved to be the anti-Southern stereotype, saying gays were "her people" and becoming instant besties with Monet—I can't help thinking Daniele's a better all-around competitor and strategist.

Still, rooting for Britney (and Janelle and Dan) above Boogie. And frankly, it's just nice to have a break from Rachel/Brendon and Jeff/Jordan.

• 11 months later...
I'm a little more excited for this season because a guy I know is actually on it this year. GO JUDD!!

Do you live in McMinn County? Judd seems pretty decent.

I usually love BB, but I am more than disappointed at many of the people the producers picked. I can honestly say I think CBS must have scouted half the contestants this year from KKK rallies. Have you been keeping up with the feeds? Where do some of these people get off saying the things they are saying about Candice, Helen, and Andy...not to mention the outright bullying of Elissa? So frustrating.

He's a very decent guy. I don't live there now but i went to college there. I know him because our dads are friends and in the same business. He really is a decent guy. He really is just a good ole country boy. I've been thinking about subscribing to the feeds.

I haven't heard about mistreatment. i could totally see that coming from Jessi. i think she's an equal opportunity hater though.

He's a very decent guy. I don't live there now but i went to college there. I know him because our dads are friends and in the same business. He really is a decent guy. He really is just a good ole country boy. I've been thinking about subscribing to the feeds.

I haven't heard about mistreatment. i could totally see that coming from Jessi. i think she's an equal opportunity hater though.

That is good to here that Judd is a decent guy. I am backing him because he seems like a pretty easy going guy. I actually used to live in Chattanooga, so I am very familiar with that area.

Jessi is actually not as bad as what you would think. I am not even kidding when I tell you some of the things that are being said are stomach turning. Aaryn, Kaitlin, Spencer, and Gina Marie are flat out homophobic, racist, bigoted, and mysogynistic. It is so bad I just do not know how I can actually enjoy this season or continue to watch. I am writing CBS because these people's words need to be brought to light. The producers need to not allow a good edit and allow the audience to see them for the pigs they are on the feeds. I have never seen anything like it in the 15 seasons I have watched. It really is gross.

Evidently I'm missing a lot without the live feeds. Might have to see if my budget can afford it this year.

Especially with the VIP power, the viewers need to know the crap that is being edited out. I'm in total agreement that some of what comes out of the contestants mouths is down-right despicable.

It appears many media outlets are running the stories about the contestants and highlighting the comments from half the house. That Jeremy is a real POS and so is Spencer. Spencer was talking about how he wanted to sexually assault a female contestants. Disgusting. Aaryn and Gina were fired from their jobs today.

More light needs to be shed on Jeremy's behavior. The way he talks about women is sick. I didn't know about Spencer saying he wanted to sexually assault someone! That should almost be grounds for getting kicked out immediately!

Judd does seem super nice. I thought I would hate Elissa b/c I didn't care for Rachel, but watching her get bullied has made me feel sorry for her. I also think she's one of the more level headed ones. I also like Helen so far.

I'm sure you all know about this, but jokers updates is a great message board. Info about the houseguests, live feeds, etc. It does contain spoilers though, so beware. Jokers is how I found out about all the racist statements being made.

I keep waiting to see an interview with David. I'd like to see his reaction to learning that Aaryn was fired!

• 2 weeks later...

Ex, don't promote jokers updates! I waste wayyy too much time there! Haha

What did you all think of David? I was happy to see him evicted. I would have rather watched another season of Big Brother Canada, not really feeling a lot of people cast this year...

I have been stunned by the racism, especially aryon. I read somewhere that Howard was making sexist comments but I didn't hear it myself. I'm on team elyssa. Helen has been kind of annoying lately but I like her too.

They need to warn them once and then remove them from the show. I get that it makes good television but its gone to far. At this point a blurb saying their views don't reflect that of CBS isn't enough.

We gave up cable a while ago and were using rabbit ears, but haven't been able ot get a signal since week 2. Guess I should go read the feeds.

Well, I was backing Judd, but since he started hanging with Aaryn and likes to call many of the women in the house sluts, whores, and cunts in an agressive manner, he is no different than the rest. Such a shame.

Archived