IGNORED

Josh Carter's (Kristina's headship) Facebook Page

0 kids n not countin

Has anyone looked at his page lately (or does anyone follow his page on a regular basis)? Scarey stuff (but no surprise there)! I feel so sorry for their kids being raised with such ideology and beliefs. :(

The twins, imo, look just like the parents, the son looks like a mini Josh and the daughter looks like a mini Kristina. Khloe looks cute.

Has anyone looked at his page lately (or does anyone follow his page on a regular basis)? Scarey stuff (but no surprise there)! I feel so sorry for their kids being raised with such ideology and beliefs. :(

The twins, imo, look just like the parents, the son looks like a mini Josh and the daughter looks like a mini Kristina. Khloe looks cute.

:D

He's a whackadoo. I wonder if Kristina understood the depth of crazy she was getting into when she married him after all of six months or whatever. He's pretty typical fundie though - arrogant ass with no basis for it. Ignorant view of the world that he chooses not to understand and a giant mouth to bitch about it.

This is per the link that says that a photographer has to shoot homosexual weddings.

If more of God's men would publicly stand against the wickedness of our land and proclaim what saith the Word of God on every street corner and courthouse of every major city in America, this probably wouldn't even be an issue.

:shock:

Sammy C: WHAT A DISGRACE TO GOD.BETTER YET WHAT SLAP IN GODS FACE.GOD WILL MAKE THEM PAY ALONG WITH THAT PIECE OF CRAP IN THE (BLACK) HOUSE OBAMA. GOD!!WILL NOT BE MOCKED REST ASSURED. VENGEANCE IS MINE SATH THE LORD
:shock: :shock: :?

I only "knew" Kristina from when she posted on the yuku board, I never followed her blog other than to keep asking, "is she the Arby's girl?" From his public facebook, he protests a little too often and a little too loudly about gays. :roll:

Holy shit he is a bucket of crazy!!! I always thought he looked creepy. Kristina probably believes like this too, so they are a match made in fundie heaven.

Omg, is he a street preacher? Damn, now I'm going to have to explain to my husband why we need to take a trip to effing Newnan to see this crazy in person.

I really need something else to do....

1. Kristina has aged 30 years in the 4 years since they've been engaged/courting/whatever.

2. Who the hell has dial up internet connection in 2009???!!!!!

From May 20, 2009

Yeah, I tried to post about 5 more, but dial-up internet annd facebook don't work together that great... :P

This guy is crazy and he hangs out with the cray-cray. WTF is this??

[attachment=0]Screen shot 2012-07-12 at 7.57.18 PM.png[/attachment]

And they're raising kids with that willful ignorance. The kids don't have a chance.

I get so fucking enraged at people like that. For all the things one could take issue with in regards to the POTUS, why do they have to make shit up? Why do they have to follow the crazy train? Is your argument against his policy and politics not strong enough that you have to ignore it all and make up your idea of the worst of the worst to get your point across?

Don't answer. It's a rhetorical question.

When you make shit up though and spew it as 'fact' with your buddies, ie: the birthers, all you do is eliminate your credibility on any and every other matter. Asshats like that can say the earth is round and I'd take issue with it because they have zero credibility and zero ability to convince me they know a damn thing about a damn thing.

And they're raising kids with that willful ignorance. The kids don't have a chance.

I feel bad for everyone living in that house with that douche canoe.

Um, seriously? The assassination of JFK was a huge tragedy. He was not "killed for being catholic", and no sane person was OK with his death. The same would happen if this asshat and his crazy friends decided to kill Obama. I don't even...

On a lighter note, in 2011 Josh answered the question, "What is your favorite season?" with "Deer" :doh:

Another classic:

Think it's hot here? Just wait. Rev. 20:15 KJB

Forget his propaganda, this guy is the reason that gun control exists :shock:

3 kids in three years of marriage, well ya don't have to be the Mighty Karnak to figure out what her future looks like.

Does that RussandStacey comment meet Facebook's definition of a threat?

I don't think so because he didn't out and out say he was going to do anything. Besides the fact I hate when couples share a FB page, Russand Stacey has a post about gays in the military on his page that proves he's just a hate filled butt nugget.

It's not just wrong to put your kids in public school, it is a SIN to do so

But being educated by Kristina (how can we forget "Soak and Wet") is OK apparently. :?

You can report it. Click the X that says HIDE AS SPAM

A message will come up that reads "This comment has been hidden as spam. You can Undo this action, Report it as abusive, or Block -----"

Choose REPORT AS ABUSIVE and follow the instructions.

What a freaking nut job.

This guy is seriously fucked up.

He is out and out cray-cray and a complete and total idiot.

Also, I'm gonna be a bitch here, but I think that he and Kristina's kids are not particularly attractive. Although, compared to their parents' ugly beliefs, they're downright gorgeous.

Ugh does this guy only talk about the horrors of Obama and teh gayz? I can't believe (well, I guess I should) that he supports racists and people that advocate violence.

wwwdotfacebook.com/josh.carter.397

http://www.facebook.com/josh.carter.397

No need to replace the . with dot. Simply omitting the http://www. bit will suffice. Replacing . with dot makes it very difficult for people on mobile devices. Plus we really only need to edit urls when we posts blogs. Large organisations like facebook don't care about free jinger.

If he doesn't care for Obama's policies, that's fine. He doesn't have to vote for the man in November. No one said he has to agree with the president. However, to assassinate his character based on lies is not cool. It's classless and tacky and shows a complete lack of education. I cannot respect anyone who acts or thinks this way.

Archived