Deleted07

1. You can see Amy's dad's "artwork" on the wall.

2. Thumbing through the series photos of Joseph is a random picture of some kid. It just doesn't seem to belong there.

3. I can't stand the "praying over" poses. My cleaning people (they come once a month) "prayed over me" the first time they saw me after getting out of the hospital. Yeah, that was awkward.

4. Jinger looks like she'd rather be anywhere else. And I don't blame her.

5. I don't get the collage at the end, with all of the license plates. Anyone able to figure that out?

Opening the thread with fresh eyes this morning, I realized that's exactly what it is. I wonder if he had to pick up a "talent" while he and Deanna were broken up to get back in her good graces. After all, she held all the cards, having custody of Amy.

As for what Joe may have graduated from, I think on the show episode they showed both him and Josiah taking "prep" courses while still in "high school." Guess what, fools, you can do that at the local CC down the road, for about $30/unit. Yeah, College Minus is comped for these fools, but for everyone else who falls for the scam, that's thousands down the drain, all in the name of "protecting" your kid from the evil, outside world.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2u9st2w.jpg

WTF. The miracle micro premie sitting on a rather high stool all by herself. I really hope someone was standing beside her so that if she fell, she didn't slam her head into the concrete/tile floor. The fail at parenting in more ways than I can count.

2cgdnh5.jpg

I can't see or imagine what that would be. Anyone?

It's a speaker - goes with the mic they're holding.

It's a speaker - goes with the mic they're holding.

Good eye. Wow, they cut a hole in the wall for a speaker?

Good eye. Wow, they cut a hole in the wall for a speaker?

I believe it's hanging suspended from the ceiling. They WOULD cut a hole in the wall for a speaker - so more people could hear their joyous voices for Jesus!

2u9st2w.jpg

WTF. The miracle micro premie sitting on a rather high stool all by herself. I really hope someone was standing beside her so that if she fell, she didn't slam her head into the concrete/tile floor. The fail at parenting in more ways than I can count.

Never fear, miracle baby has been high stool trained and won't dare move until Mommy moves her. Chocolate ice cream, a newborn puppy, or a brand new toy; she can't be tempted. She knows better.

I really think they cut a hole into the wall. The hole seems to be a little bigger than the speaker and it seems like it's flush with the wall.

I really think they cut a hole into the wall. The hole seems to be a little bigger than the speaker and it seems like it's flush with the wall.

Not a speaker. It's a giant remote control. It controls Michelle's womb. Well I mean.. you did not really believe God closed and opened it?

20120707_Graduation_0041.jpg

I was wrong, they did cut TWO holes in the wall. To quote a TWOP poster, that's not a house - it's a set.

ETA: There's also a special place to scold your kids upstairs visible in the lower right corner.

The perspective on the bird's eye photo just hurts my eyes to look at. And I will add, Jinger and Joseph do have quite similar face shapes judging from the photos on there. Have to admit though, that I actually quite like Jinger's brown top that she is wearing, even if it does enhance the Jessa-level orange of her skin :D

I know it's been covered, but you would think that considering that it was a graduation, they would spell 'congratulations' correctly. Maybe somenoe could consider it cutesy, but it's ignorant as all hell.

Those pictures are so bad, it makes me wish Sarah Maxwell was able to take the pictures. I assume it was lardboy's work.

PS Michele's hair looks so ratty. Get with the new millennium. Frizz is so 1986.

Sheesh, do people EVER lay off curly hair? What's wrong with curls?

Is that Steve Maxwell in picture #12?

That's what I thought too.

curls are fine, greasy weird looking frizzer - When its deliberately done - is just odd!

I will say Jingers hair is looking better done with the curling iron, instead of the 'home perm'.

Those pictures are so bad, it makes me wish Sarah Maxwell was able to take the pictures. I assume it was lardboy's work.

Yup, he was just bragging about his new fisheye lenses on instagram.

Yeah, curls aren't the problem. It's the crunchy gel look J'chelle has going. Her hair would do well with a Keratin treatment. Could she not have dressed up for the event??

I'm loving the little girl standing up there with her parents with pink cowboy boots on. She may well someday break free of whatever fundy family she's a part of!!

Man I really hope that none of the Duggar girls get stuck with a Maxwell boy. I know the Duggar girls are in a prison of their own, but the Maxwell compound would be so much worse! Forget the jewelry, tanning, etc. And don't the Duggars even do things for f-u-n? Would the Maxwells ever be allowed to play volleyball in their yard, the way the Duggars do? I'm no fan, but compared to the Maxwells, I'd hang with baby voice and Jim Boob any day of the week! Heck, I bet the Duggars are even allowed Pepsi.

Man I really hope that none of the Duggar girls get stuck with a Maxwell boy. I know the Duggar girls are in a prison of their own, but the Maxwell compound would be so much worse! Forget the jewelry, tanning, etc. And don't the Duggars even do things for f-u-n? Would the Maxwells ever be allowed to play volleyball in their yard, the way the Duggars do? I'm no fan, but compared to the Maxwells, I'd hang with baby voice and Jim Boob any day of the week! Heck, I bet the Duggars are even allowed Pepsi.

They do have that neat soda fountain in their kitchen / dining room.

I agree. Loathe JB and Mullet. Still think a Maxwell life is infinitely worse.

Jinger is 18, 19 in December, and Joseph turn 17 in January.

Wouldn't be College Minus would it? I think its surely finishing off highschool?

I'm guessing GED. And I wonder if the two were encouraged to graduate at the same time (maybe they held off on celebrating Jinger's graduation) so they could buy used and save the difference of having two separate celebrations.

Archived