Deleted07

I am trying to tell which three kids were with Steve (per his corner posted yesterday). I think I see Mary and maybe Anna in pic #16, maybe Mary in the pink shirt and Anna in the blue? The skirt on the person wearing the blue shirt looks to be Maxwell length. I think we can assume Joseph didn't go and John has been working a lot on Joseph's house, who knows about Jesse. In pic #25 in the back left corner I almost think I see Sarah in the Khaki green shirt she was wearing in their recent post. Could Steve have taken the three girls? This has me very curious...maybe he is actually going places other slightly less crazy fundies go. Of course, that was a big crowd so, it may not have been a Maxwell/Duggar thing but may have been a place they met up with others as well. After going through the pics I am fairly convinced (or in their lingo, convicted) that only the Maxwell girls are there...

OK, now I am really straining my eyes on this one BUT again looking at pic #16 but this time behind the kitchen counter in the lower right corner I think I see Sarah Maxwell in the khaki shit and very close to her is a red head...perhaps John-Marie? Then, look back at picture #25 and if that is Sarah in the khaki green shirt, the red head is standing right behind her. Could it be that they are finally getting around to pairing the red headed guy (forget his name) up with one of the girls? I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be Anna but, there is definitely something strange afoot here...

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be worried about that gene pool if I were a Duggar. Then again, I wouldn't know anything about gene pools if I were a Duggar.

:lol:

From a Duggar perspective, marrying off a J'slave to a Maxwell would increase their fundie cred. I'm sure there are fundies who think the Duggars are slouching off to Gomorrah.

I find it interesting that my laptop autocorrects fundies to "fun dies." How appropriate!

FYI, for hardcore Maxwell types, I have started a new threat focusing just on the Maxwell-related possibilities in these pics.

Can you imagine Jessa trying to live as a Maxwell?

Matching frumpers and no spray tan or curling iron or makeup. She would have a hard time submitting to that.

It's nice that Jinger and Joseph were able to share their "graduation" experience with some peers, instead of having a family-only event with no friends and everything geared toward little kids.

Surprisingly, with all of the photos, not many of the other Duggar Children or Bates'es I could see.

I spotted a random howler there on the sidelines, as well as Tori Bates on the couch and John David. But yeah couldn't see hide nor hair of anyone else from either families! The magority of the photos look ridiculous, whoever their photographer was for this event did a terrible job, the only ones that came out half decent are the group shots, and with them 'on stage' in their groups presenting etc which any idiot could do.

What are they graduating from exactly? Didn't they graduate from the dining room a couple of years ago?

I was wondering the same thing...

I was wondering the same thing...

Jinger is 18, 19 in December, and Joseph turn 17 in January.

Wouldn't be College Minus would it? I think its surely finishing off highschool?

I don't think Jinger is too skinny (tanned too much, yes, but skinny no). I think J'chelle was also tiny in her cheerleading pics when she was a teenager.

I don't think Jinger needed to put a pink cami underneath the shirt. It is not that low cut or see-through.

That's got to be Elton John in the background pic. So loving the hypocrisy.

Jinger is 18, 19 in December, and Joseph turn 17 in January.

Wouldn't be College Minus would it? I think its surely finishing off highschool?

Dining room scholars seem to wrap up high school much earlier than that. I think Josiah may even be done. I seem to recall Joseph was already choosing his College Minus courses last year. But maybe they are just getting their GEDs now.

Pics of the piano dude on the wall... I don't think its Elton John? Although I would freaking love it if it were!

20120707_Graduation_00451.jpg

20120707_Graduation_0045.jpg

I actually spotted it once before thinking it was a pretty jazzy contemporary piece of artwork for the Duggars!

Surprisingly, with all of the photos, not many of the other Duggar Children or Bates'es I could see.

I spotted a random howler there on the sidelines, as well as Tori Bates on the couch and John David. But yeah couldn't see hide nor hair of anyone else from either families! The magority of the photos look ridiculous, whoever their photographer was for this event did a terrible job, the only ones that came out half decent are the group shots, and with them 'on stage' in their groups presenting etc which any idiot could do.

I looked too and could only find Jackson Duggar. And Trace Bates. Which does seem odd. Maybe it was Forced Nap Time for the rest.

1. You can see Amy's dad's "artwork" on the wall.

2. Thumbing through the series photos of Joseph is a random picture of some kid. It just doesn't seem to belong there.

3. I can't stand the "praying over" poses. My cleaning people (they come once a month) "prayed over me" the first time they saw me after getting out of the hospital. Yeah, that was awkward.

4. Jinger looks like she'd rather be anywhere else. And I don't blame her.

5. I don't get the collage at the end, with all of the license plates. Anyone able to figure that out?

2. Thumbing through the series photos of Joseph is a random picture of some kid. It just doesn't seem to belong there.

3. I can't stand the "praying over" poses. My cleaning people (they come once a month) "prayed over me" the first time they saw me after getting out of the hospital. Yeah, that was awkward.

5. I don't get the collage at the end, with all of the license plates. Anyone able to figure that out?

I think it's one of the Bates' boys

I broke the growth plate in my ankle when I was 11 or so and I had a cast up to the middle of my thigh. I went to the mall with some friends and got tired, so they let me sit down and went to get some ice cream so we could sit and eat while I rested. While they were gone, some random man with an accent came right up to me and informed me that he was going to heal my "knee". Despite my efforts to get the guy to go away (and to inform him that I had broken my ankle rather than my knee), he spent a good two minutes with his hands hovering over my cast while he prayed aloud. He didn't cure my ankle--or my knee, for that matter--but does get the honor of being my very first faith healing/fundie encounter!

PS Michele's hair looks so ratty. Get with the new millennium. Frizz is so 1986.

:lol: Michelle will never get a contemporary hairdo. I think that hair must be pretty damaged from perms, hairspray and other stuff she overuses. Sometime back, TWOP posters were making fun of Michelle's hair.

FYI, for hardcore Maxwell types, I have started a new threat focusing just on the Maxwell-related possibilities in these pics.

Awesome Freudian slip! :lol:

I broke the growth plate in my ankle when I was 11 or so and I had a cast up to the middle of my thigh. I went to the mall with some friends and got tired, so they let me sit down and went to get some ice cream so we could sit and eat while I rested. While they were gone, some random man with an accent came right up to me and informed me that he was going to heal my "knee". Despite my efforts to get the guy to go away (and to inform him that I had broken my ankle rather than my knee), he spent a good two minutes with his hands hovering over my cast while he prayed aloud. He didn't cure my ankle--or my knee, for that matter--but does get the honor of being my very first faith healing/fundie encounter!

I bet that cast could have done some damage if it was raised suddenly and somehow ended up between his legs. *snicker*

Not smiling at all with her eyes. Nor Joseph neither.

Not smiling at all with her eyes. Nor Joseph neither.

I agree, in fact in the one picture, it looks like she is about to cry, but she is smiling. Creepy, and sad.

Archived