Deleted07

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mullet, taking away the spotlight as usual. "Look, I finally found a bra that fits. My jugs are all for Jesus!"

I think Jinger let her perm go. This is the second pic I've seen her with the 2" curling iron look rather than the old greasy crunch. Looks a lot better, but man, she's thin, especially when you consider she's under 2 layers of clothing.

Joe and Jing are looking a little too cozy here; quick, someone put a small J child between them.

20120707_Graduation_0009.jpg

What are they graduating from exactly? Didn't they graduate from the dining room a couple of years ago?

Jinger needs to lay off the spray tan.

I have seen Michelle in that same attire so many times, I'm thinking her closet is just full of those tops, along with her purple, baby blue, and lime green maternity tops. That's all I ever see her in.

It's sad because most people who graduate from high school look forward to college or pursuing something else. Jinger gets to look forward being J'Chelle's slave by taking over her motherly duties even more.

It sure looks like it, but it's hard to believe.

20120707_Graduation_0029.jpg

Shit it kinda does... :shock:

This is surely him above! Its the same outfit here:

DSC_1667.jpg

Why aren't the non j'kids parents seen speaking? I guess JB&M have to be the focus of ALL attention. It's THEIR house/church/school after all.

there are the other kids parents speaking/praying;

20120707_Graduation_0054.jpg

20120707_Graduation_0045.jpg

"Grads" in quotes. Irony at its best (or is that "it's"). :whistle:

I know, it sounds like Prisoners who had graduated! :lol:

ALTHOUGH... :mrgreen:

Definitely Steve. He mentioned driving 4 hours to a graduation event with three of the kids in his corner this month. I have said before it would never happen but, any chance there could be a Duggar/Maxwell courtship in the works??!!

Definitely Steve. He mentioned driving 4 hours to a graduation event with three of the kids in his corner this month. I have said before it would never happen but, any chance there could be a Duggar/Maxwell courtship in the works??!!

Yep, it's definitely Steve, and that's exactly what I thought - courtship! John & Jinger? They would be cute together.

Yep, it's definitely Steve, and that's exactly what I thought - courtship! John & Jinger? They would be cute together.

Poor Jinger. From the frying pan into the fire.

I am trying to tell which three kids were with Steve (per his corner posted yesterday). I think I see Mary and maybe Anna in pic #16, maybe Mary in the pink shirt and Anna in the blue? The skirt on the person wearing the blue shirt looks to be Maxwell length. I think we can assume Joseph didn't go and John has been working a lot on Joseph's house, who knows about Jesse. In pic #25 in the back left corner I almost think I see Sarah in the Khaki green shirt she was wearing in their recent post. Could Steve have taken the three girls? This has me very curious...maybe he is actually going places other slightly less crazy fundies go. Of course, that was a big crowd so, it may not have been a Maxwell/Duggar thing but may have been a place they met up with others as well. After going through the pics I am fairly convinced (or in their lingo, convicted) that only the Maxwell girls are there...

Poor Jinger. From the frying pan into the fire.

I wouldn't guess Jinger would be the first out of the gate, but how old is John M, about 19/20? A girl would have to be younger than he is. I think it's a rule.

Steve and his helpmeet are seriously fugly. Shallow though it may be, I'd be worried about that gene pool if I were a Duggar. Then again, I wouldn't know anything about gene pools if I were a Duggar.

Archived