IGNORED

Brandy and Jason...

Koala

This is one of the reasons I hate time zones. Here I was blissfully snoring away having a very nice dream about an aging rock n' roller and Brandy is packing up her wheatberries. :lol:

Again I will share my vision of the Joads Cormier family as they immigrate to WV. They are all packed into the van with the kids sitting on buckets of wheat berries and Brandy and Jason texting to each other in the front seat.

You almost killed me. I was swallowing a bite of sandwich and laughed. I swear it's floating around in my lung now.

Her prayers were answered! The landlord that was kicking them out died!!!11! His son however was apparently a generous soul who offered to give them a three bedroom mobile home if they could find land to put it on and they managed to find a spot, so hooray. I mean, you would think she'd at least pretend to be a little sorry about the guy dying, but he was old and sick and divorcing, so he probably had it coming.

They are fucking their kids over ten times and then some. How can parents claim to love their children when they show them no respect? Those kids are going to grow up not only without education or knowledge; not only without social skills but without the ability to relate and interact with other human beings. They're going to grow up incapable of breathing without someone's approval. No confidence or trust in themselves or anyone else. They're going to spin their wheels forever and never get anywhere because they won't know how.

How can a parent not consider that or think of that or care about that? Your little offspring are going to be grown adults withing twenty years. They are going to have to function and choose and live and decide. How can any parent flat out choose to fuck their own kids over to such extremes? How can a parent choose to keep their children from other people and ideas and lives? Drag them all over the fucking country? They aren't even going to be leaving friends because they never leave their trailer?

How can you be a parent and claim to love your offspring when you can't, won't and don't give them a life?

This will get a lot more interesting after the immigration when Jason can't find a job. I predict at least 3 major break downs of the van. The vehicle repairs will consume all their 'spare' money. Brandy will be at the side of a road peddling her buckets of grain in order to raise the money for a fan belt.

You almost killed me. I was swallowing a bite of sandwich and laughed. I swear it's floating around in my lung now.

Apple Juice, in my case. My noise hurts but I have a picture of them sitting in a buckboard wagon a top wheat berry buckets going to WV like the clampetts.

Archived