IGNORED

Brandy and Jason...

Koala

Is that a weird situation or what? About 3 days ago she made a post requesting prayer. Of course she won't say what you're supposed to be praying for, but if you love Brandy and Jesus just look at the ceiling and petition the sky wizard on her behalf. If it works she'll let you know. Maybe. I digress. So I go over today to see if she has anything new posted (don't bother, she doesn't) and I notice her prayer post has a comment. And it's Jason. 3 days later. Can someone please explain this to me? What is the purpose of him commenting on her blog, and 3 days after the fact no less? I mean couldn't he just look across the room and say whatever he has to say? :? I find this very strange.

Link please?

http://livingthenowbrandy.blogspot.com/

Warning: Blog name and address is subject to weekly (possibly daily) change. Don't get too attached. If you show up one day and you feel like you are reading about a completely different family, don't worry, you're probably in the right place. :whistle:

OK, That one.

Seems like someone needs some attention.

It actually looks like she might bolt from post no. 2. These people need help - it takes approximately 6 weeks from one trend to another.

Warning: Blog name and address is subject to weekly (possibly daily) change. Don't get too attached. If you show up one day and you feel like you are reading about a completely different family, don't worry, you're probably in the right place.

Thanks, Koala.... you are now responsible for the watermelon seeds in my keyboard!

It's truth, though!

Weren't they getting evicted? Wonder when they are going to announce they are living in a car.

Weren't they getting evicted? Wonder when they are going to announce they are living in a car.

I think the next step is them coming back to live with Jason's folks in Vermont, trust me I have been reading her since 2005 ;) :oops:

a car they can't drive anywhere because they don't want to pay to license and insure it...

a car they can't drive anywhere because they don't want to pay to license and insure it...

Something was going on with the mobile home park due to the divorce of the owners. I think they were given a choice to purchase the mobile and move it. At one point she found a 'solution' to the housing crisis from someone on the internets. What became of that? No one really knows.

New post up: they are moving to WV.

My guess: Stephanie (MountainMama) is living there too, they are good "internet friends", I know Stephanie and her husband still own their former house and rent it... Do you think I may be right ?

3 things:

1. Is it any surprise that it's complete chaos over there? I mean sure there's money to buy piercing supplies and a shit ton of tea and wheat berries, but the car? They've got to scramble to sell shit to fix that.

2. After reading that post I can't believe she homeschools.

3. Those poor girls. How long before someone intervenes on their behalf?

Every time he comments on one of her posts, I laugh. You know she has to sign off the computer, get up and move so he can sit down and comment. It seems weird--why not just tell her?

This is one of the reasons I hate time zones. Here I was blissfully snoring away having a very nice dream about an aging rock n' roller and Brandy is packing up her wheatberries. :lol:

Again I will share my vision of the Joads Cormier family as they immigrate to WV. They are all packed into the van with the kids sitting on buckets of wheat berries and Brandy and Jason texting to each other in the front seat.

Again I will share my vision of the Joads Cormier family as they immigrate to WV. They are all packed into the van with the kids sitting on buckets of wheat berries and Brandy and Jason texting to each other in the front seat.

:lol:

This made me snort out loud. :lol:

Do they have family in WV? Is that why they're going there?

No, I don't think they have family there, but my guess is that she is going to rent the house her internet friend Stephanie has to rent...

No, I don't think they have family there, but my guess is that she is going to rent the house her internet friend Stephanie has to rent...

Until that falls to shit.

Archived