IGNORED

Look at all the BOOKS in Elizabeth's house (s/to be Maxwell)

Justme

It may be rebellion for Nathan to have a FB page but, since he is now king of his castle, Steve can't question it. However, I am willing to bet there is no way in hell Nathan would allow Melanie to have her own FB page.

I saw Elizabeth reading Where the red fern grows in a picture. I assumed her reading on a quiet day is behind her (so sad). I just hope she will be able to pass along the stories to her kids even if she doesn't have the books.

I noticed Elizabeth's family likes webkinz. I thought webkinz (which my kids loved, Ill admit I had an account too!) were a no no in fundie land. My daughter had a webkinz birthday. One child in her class was not allowed to attend birthdays because of religious reasons. I had my daughter give the child a webkinz favor bag and the parents got mad, stating webkinz was like worshiping a toy? I remember saying how it helped my child with spelling, math, and was safe fun and the parents gave me huge rant about the evils of showing affection toward a stuffed animal or computer animal.

Archived