IGNORED

Profanity is rude and disrespectful

dairyfreelife

If we're sharing videos...

nWRxPDhd3d0

My brother and I rented this once after it came out on VHS just so we could count how many times he said "fuck." :lol: But we were little heathens and still are, so there's no hope for us anyway.

Just did the fucking survey. I bet FJers skew the hell out of those results! BTW, how does one see the damn results? I clicked on a thing, but it wanted me to sign up for cocksucking "survey monkey" or some such, and I don't want any more shitty spam.

I work with the public. Oh yeah I fucking swear. Not to the public, but to my coworkers, sometimes about said public.

Most of them are fine, really, but the occasional cocksucker pisses the hell out of me.

I don't work with the public. I work (and drink) with a bunch of hard drinking ex-Navy motherfuckers. You bet your sweet ass that I use some fair fucking brutal swears, especially after we have to deal with all the other cocksuckers in the office and their goddamn middle-management bullshit. Fuck.

I feel better now. This thread is a good thread. ^_^

I'm married to a man that the Navy said was "too vulgar." He's rubbed off on me a bit in the last 7 years.

And yeah, I used to work at the BMV. Sometimes there just aren't enough swear words for how nasty people can be.

If we're sharing videos...

nWRxPDhd3d0

My brother and I rented this once after it came out on VHS just so we could count how many times he said "fuck."

18 FTR - what movie is this from? I need to get it on Netflix! :-) (Oh yeah, I have Netflix because I fucking hate how the cable company totally fucks you over.)

And yeah - one word, nine parts of speech.

http://peevishpenman.blogspot.com/2010/ ... -word.html

I don't work with the public. I work (and drink) with a bunch of hard drinking ex-Navy motherfuckers. You bet your sweet ass that I use some fair fucking brutal swears, especially after we have to deal with all the other cocksuckers in the office and their goddamn middle-management bullshit. Fuck.

I feel better now. This thread is a good thread. ^_^

Shit, man. My dad was in the Navy, my grandpa was in the Navy, my brother-in-law is in the Navy, half my bf's family is in the Navy or was at some point, oh and I live next door to Norfolk, VA so this whole corner of the state is goddamn Navy Central.

You bet your sweet ass if you get all tight-assed about swearing you're just asking to be told to suck a bag of dicks and/or to go fuck yourself.

Shit, man. My dad was in the Navy, my grandpa was in the Navy, my brother-in-law is in the Navy, half my bf's family is in the Navy or was at some point, oh and I live next door to Norfolk, VA so this whole corner of the state is goddamn Navy Central.

You bet your sweet ass if you get all tight-assed about swearing you're just asking to be told to suck a bag of dicks and/or to go fuck yourself.

:lol: LOVE IT!

I want to see the survey results!

A comment excerpt:

As I say on the survey, I was raised in a very vulgar, cursing, swearing family. Constant. By the age of 9, I was telling dirty jokes -- when 18/19 I was considered Dirty Joke Queen at the office. Prior to that I didn't swear [think the Lord had somehow protected me from entering that phase], but foul language, vulgarity... I knew it all.

The Lord broke in when I was 20, and it didn't take long for my brain to be cleansed. No jokes remained there, which is a miracle.

I think I would be heartbroken if all of the jokes in my mind were wiped out. :(

• Upvote 1

Guys, there's a survey in that blog entry! :happy-jumpyellow:

The survey gives you the following: True. False. Other. I selected the 'Other' option in this quiz and wrote in my own choice words. :twisted:

This is the best fucking thread ever! Swearing is a fine art that should be enjoyed by all. For me, swearing was one of the first ways I was able to break through the super conservative culture I was raised in. Thank fuck I was able to learn how to say what I feel. Now, I try not to swear around my nieces and nephews, but around my friends it is a profanity free-for-all. I would love to expose the author of this blog to meet my dearest friend who is a brilliant, well educated, well-spoken man who swears like it's going out of style. He would terrify and destroy her.

Oh for the fuck of shit. I actually don't swear that much, but sometimes you just need to say "fuck."

Guys, there's a survey in that blog entry! :happy-jumpyellow:

Fools, abject fools. I did mention that Doug Phillips was an effing tool :lol:

I think we counted 274 in this movie .. and that's just counting every time they say "fuck" .. when playing the drinking game (taking a shot every time they say fuck) if you aren't drunk by this scene, you are after lol

Well, I think this would just make her head asplode:

1jRhgNp-fNc

:scared-whoa::scared-shocked::scared-eek: :angry-steamingears: :violence-bomb:

I want to see the survey results!

A comment excerpt:

I think I would be heartbroken if all of the jokes in my mind were wiped out. :(

God can do memory wipes now, apparently. :roll:

Since we're talking about jobs, I work in fast food and we swear in front of, with and at the customers. Everyone does, all the way up to the managers and assistant managers. The area I work in is very poverty-ridden, and I think that's why so few of our customers have hang-ups about swearing. That I'm aware of, we haven't received a single complaint.

I used to have the mouth of a sailor. Little humans repeating those words back to me was enough to clean up my string of explicatives to a simple "oh goodness". If something really deserves a good FUUUUUCK, my husband and I say "BAD WORD!" just as loud and with as much enthusiasm. I still say them in my head though. Jesus hasn't wiped them out of my head though... still waiting.

That was very eloquent. In other words, how dare you persecute her.

I know people with language degrees who swear like fucking sailors. I've read excellent writers whose work is full of profanity. All of these people have far more extensive vocabularies than the blogger's, and not just because they include swear words. Swearing isn't a sign of anything besides possibly being a subversive badass. Being offended by swear words, however, is a sign of being a wimpy whiny prudish busy body.

Raises my fucking hand and will throw the original blogger a very special middle finger salute for shits and giggles. Sit and spin, bitch. :violin:

I'm not known as Potty Mouth Princess for nothing! :dance:

I think there is a difference between saying fuck when something happens that makes you frustrated and saying "you are a fucking idiot" when you are frustrated at someone. Its the intent that make a statement rude and or disrespectful.

I think there is a difference between saying fuck when something happens that makes you frustrated and saying "you are a fucking idiot" when you are frustrated at someone. Its the intent that make a statement rude and or disrespectful.

But some people are fucking idiots...