IGNORED

A solution for the declining fertility of J'uterus

Peas n carrots

ETA: OMG! I just noticed your screen name. I didn't mean to steal Jezebel from you... want me to change it? (If I can?)

You can't change it, but don't worry about it; nothing's been "stolen" as far as I'm concerned. And frankly, I'm surprised there aren't more Jezebel-names around here.

You can't change it, but don't worry about it; nothing's been "stolen" as far as I'm concerned. And frankly, I'm surprised there aren't more Jezebel-names around here.

In Duggar world 'J' and 'G' are interchangeable, right? So what we really need is a Gezebel.

In a paper published earlier this year in the journal Molecular Human Reproduction, Dr Silber wrote: “All modern women are concerned about what is commonly referred to as their ‘biological clock’ as they worry about the chances of conceiving by the time they have established their career and/or their marriage and their financial stability.

"Most of our cured cancer patients, who have young ovarian tissue frozen, feel almost grateful they had cancer, because otherwise they would share this same fear all modern, liberated women have about their ‘biological clock'."

Harrumphhh..... Not THIS "modern, liberated woman".

Harrumphhh..... Not THIS "modern, liberated woman".

The bolded is what gets me. I have cancer, therefore I can be a guinea pig. WHEEE!!!111

The bolded is what gets me. I have cancer, therefore I can be a guinea pig. WHEEE!!!111

OK, I now know what I think about this "researcher". An idiot (who thinks he is God). Wow, just wow.

Archived