What does the status option do?
Your Status Feed is a place you can post without tying it to a topic or thread. You can elect to receive notifications when other FJ members that you are following update their status feed. As with regular posts you can upload pics, videos, etc. Others can comment on your status posts.
You can update your status via the sidebar or:
· Profile > Status Feed Tab
· Site Header > Create > Status
· Page Header > More > Status Feed
To view the status feeds of other members:
· Their profile > Status Feed Tab
· Page Header > Status Feed (this will show you the status feeds of all FJ members (Global Updates) by default. Click on Status Updates for the drop down to select People I Follow to only see those updates.