Jim Bob would never agree of course, but the only thing that would make me watch their show would be if they put all truly awful or weird fundie stuff out there. Fundies are more aware of how they sound now and they edit themselves into blandness but remember back in the day there was stuff like Katie Morton washing her husband's feet at her wedding ? Imagine Jana washing her husband's feet! Now that I would watch.
1) Jessa--still the fundie dress to beat; love the color and the sparkle; already modest; gorgeous
2) Abbie-- loved the fit and sparkle
3) Kendra--cute, sparkly, suited her personality
4) Jill--loved the fit and the lace
5) Jinger--not a fan of long sleeve wedding dresses; looked heavy; beautiful train
6) Joy--would have been prettier without the long sleeves; just seemed like too much dress for her
7) Claire--didn't like the modesty panel or the fraying on the sleeves; liked the skirt
8. Lauren--liked the back but would look better with her hair up; would have been a lot prettier with some sparkly accessories.
9) Anna--maybe if she added a few sparkly accessories it would have looked better
Edited by RosyDaisy
Recent Status Updates
Ended a toxic relationship. Last nail in the coffin was calling my dad about this yesterday, and him immediately listing reasons why he didn't like him. Yeah. I trust his judgement more than anyone else's. QUARANTINE SINGLE TIMES WOOOOOO!!!!