I know - the current fizzy shit blizzard (CC DeVilletm) has captured the attention of many - so much so that we've missed some important world happenings:
Yesterday was not only national pi day but also:
National Learn About Butterflies Day
- Some butterflies have ears on their wings
- They taste with their feet
- They cannot fly if it's under 55 degrees
- Their first job at birth is assembling the two parts of it's own proboscis. What did you do minutes after being born?
National Potato Chip Day
- I love pringles - I don't have pringles at the moment and this makes me sad
- Mine never came with this...
Neither of which I remembered to celebrate.
National Everything You Think is Wrong Day
- Insert the snotty comment you know I'm thinking but will not type. Make one up.
National Pears Helene Day
- Apparently this is a thing people eat. Pears, chocolate, and ice cream. I've never had it but I approve of all of those things.
National Shoe the World Day
- In celebration these are the shoes I'm wearing now..
I'm cranky and only posting because if I don't @Destiny yells.
Have some cuteness everyone...