emesbe

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we could find Sarah a husband and throw him at her father. It seems to me that some of you FJrs who have been around since Yuku may know more potential suitors than Steve Maxwell.

Guest Anonymous

Shit. Poor Sarah. :(

I'd love to know more about Elizabeth. Joseph is the IT guy, maybe they met via 1tonramp? i'd love them to have a bouncing preemie in early 2013 but Joseph may not yet know how babies are made?

Poor Elizabeth, being sold into slavery as a Maxwell.

Poor Rebecca!! for having her prayers unheard.

Guest Anonymous

Well, here's the thing. They got engaged on the 25th, which based on the blog had to have been enroute back from the conference in Pennsylvania. They visited "with friends" on Sunday the 24th (while Christian neighbors bathed Uriah as you recall) and, perhaps, on Monday the 25th?

They were driving on the 24th, no post on the 25th, conference report on the 26th.

I think those friends had to have been somewhere between PA and Kansas, no?

I like your thinking. My bet is for Missouri. Seems to be a fundie hotbed.

Shit. Poor Sarah. :(

I'd love to know more about Elizabeth. Joseph is the IT guy, maybe they met via 1tonramp? i'd love them to have a bouncing preemie in early 2013 but Joseph may not yet know how babies are made?

Poor Elizabeth, being sold into slavery as a Maxwell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_4l1H7Ynrk

Ah, but there is still John...

"It's Time to Fly, Our Son" - WTF? Of course, we've crippled you, clipped your wings, put you on a leash so you won't be able to fly more than a mile away, but whatever.

And when will it be time to fly, our daughter???

Yes, poor, poor Sarah. :sad-roulette::sad-suicidepills::romance-ballandchain:

No wonder her eyes look so sad in the past several photos of her. The only situation that would have made her feel worse possibly is if it was reversal-Anna getting married before her. Imagine what she will feel like when that does happen (if it happens). :think:

I was kind of expecting an announcement as well after reading about the newly purchased house. He finished home school in 2007 so he's probably 22 or 23. Well, if a reversal-Maxwell son can get married, why can't an Arndt son get married? It seems to be possible, even when living such a sheltered life. I don't have anything positive to say about Stevie, but at least he does seem to want his sons to get married, this apparently doesn't seem to be the case with Daddy Arndt.

Fundies, and fundie-lites, WTF? :roll:

A quick search of their blog in Google Reader brings up one hit for 'Elizabeth' other than the engagement announcement. Girls in Pigeon Forge, TN from the last sales, er, road trip when the bus took a crap. Elizabeth and two of her sisters helped the Maxwells pack/unpack.

Guest Anonymous
A quick search of their blog in Google Reader brings up one hit for 'Elizabeth' other than the engagement announcement. Girls in Pigeon Forge, TN from the last sales, er, road trip when the bus took a crap. Elizabeth and two of her sisters helped the Maxwells pack/unpack.

Amazing sleuthing fundiefan. Is this her, third from the left?

post-1-14451997237915_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Excellent sleuthing!

I have been trying to find mid threads about the Demcak family but am not sure if I am spelling the name right. I think one of our insiders confirmed that jonmarie is looking to extend his irrigation business to include the maxwell sons in Kansas, which night also pave the way for him to court Anna. His sister Cathy Jo would be the right age to court John - maybe he would accept shares in the business as a dowry. :-)

What does everyone mean by 'reversal'?

After Nathan, Christopher and Sarah were born Steve had a vasectomy. Then the lord laid it on his heart to knock Teri up some more so he had a reversal. The other 5 kids are the "reversal" kids.

Steve had a vasectomy, then realized he would go to eternal damnation for it, so he had it reversed. Thus, the children born after the reversal are Reversals.

You win, that is definitely her. She's about 30lbs heavier in that picture but its definitely the same face.

I wonder if Steve made her lose weight, as obsessed as he is with rationing food and exercise.

Ok, got it. Thanks! So the two oldest boys are off and married with kids. Of the original three, Sarah is the only one still at home. And now one of the younger ones is getting married.

Yeah, Sarah, if you read this, get out of there! You can do it!! There are plenty of people here that can help you start a new life of your own. Send a PM to one of the mods or something. It can all be very discreet. You deserve your own life, a chance to make it what YOU want it to be. Our time here on Earth is so short. Don't keep waiting for life and happiness to just happen to you. Get out there and pursue it.

I wonder if Steve made her lose weight, as obsessed as he is with rationing food and exercise.

It wouldn't surprise me, she and her sisters are all a lot heavier than the Maxwells so she might not be 'naturally' skinny.

I guess the FJingerites were correct! Joseph had a girl in mind when he bought the house. That must be exciting for Joseph. As one of the reversal babies, he lived an extremely closest life, no friends, no outside activities, no time alone.....what will he do when he gets to live in a house with only another girl for company?!

Sarah Maxwell just got skipped and yes, that sucks for her. I was doubtful she'd get married anytime soon. I don't think Steve is deliberating trying to prevent her from getting married, but he's probably more protective of the girls. He probably doesn't allow the girls to venture out, meet other people their age. Steve probably has this idea that God will magically prop a guy down in their laps if He decides Sarah needs to marry. It never occurs to him that his own actions is preventing Sarah from getting married.

Does anyone know what Joseph actually does? John is the IT guy, right? I know the two boys have a construction business which doesn't seem to be garning any business. Does Joseph have enough income to support a family by himself? You know he'll be popping out kiddies in a year or so. I'm kind of skeptical a 23 year old guy can jump right into supporting a family debt free by working in nebulous jobs in a family business. Of course, living costs are low where they live and having no mortgage will help a lot. Anyways, the girl looks pretty, and happy. Let's hope the couple can be released from the crazy fundiedom hold that the rest of the Maxwell family lives in. Nathan seems to be raising happy, fun girls amidst the doom and gloom Steve. I'm hoping Joseph can also distant himself from the main clan too.

This is the marriage where Sarah is officially skipped, yep - that has GOT to be hard on her.

I agree that probably Steve is just way too picky with potential mates for the girls because they will marry OUT and go under that new guy's headship, while when the sons marry they bring new people into the Maxwell compound to live the Maxwell way - if a girl isn't quite fundie enough yet, well, she can be changed under the wonderful Maxwell influence. That, plus the extra sheltering (remember the boys at least went out to do volunteering work at soup kitchens and the like) probably means they have a harder time even FINDING mates, too.

As always I certainly do wonder just where all the money comes from. Given the sad dead state of their websites other than the main Titus2 site, you really do have to wonder.

This is the marriage where Sarah is officially skipped, yep - that has GOT to be hard on her.

I agree that probably Steve is just way too picky with potential mates for the girls because they will marry OUT and go under that new guy's headship, while when the sons marry they bring new people into the Maxwell compound to live the Maxwell way - if a girl isn't quite fundie enough yet, well, she can be changed under the wonderful Maxwell influence. That, plus the extra sheltering (remember the boys at least went out to do volunteering work at soup kitchens and the like) probably means they have a harder time even FINDING mates, too.

As always I certainly do wonder just where all the money comes from. Given the sad dead state of their websites other than the main Titus2 site, you really do have to wonder.

I don't even know if he is being picky. He is, by his own words, waiting for god to send him (not Sarah, him) the perfectly right godly husband for Sarah. He isn't looking, he isn't trying, he is making no effort and of course not allowing her to make any. He is doing nothing but suck the minimal life out of his daughter. If god doesn't drop the perfect man into Steve's lap, Sarah is guaranteed to be spending her golden years in the basement bedroom at Nathan or Christopher's house.

I wonder how Chris is feeling. He was 31 before he met his wife! Joe is only about 23. We really don't "know" Joe. He bought a house nearly a mile from the compound. Hopefully, he'll truly be his "own" man and not a clone of Stevie.

One less "child" to travel with the horse and pony show. I bet the fall trip will be his last. What did Stevie say many months ago, "time is ticking"..... :doh:

I don't even know if he is being picky. He is, by his own words, waiting for god to send him (not Sarah, him) the perfectly right godly husband for Sarah. He isn't looking, he isn't trying, he is making no effort and of course not allowing her to make any. He is doing nothing but suck the minimal life out of his daughter. If god doesn't drop the perfect man into Steve's lap, Sarah is guaranteed to be spending her golden years in the basement bedroom at Nathan or Christopher's house.

No doubt. But I suspect even if a guy parachuted through the damn roof of the compound directly into Steve-O's lap, there'd be something wrong with him...

No doubt. But I suspect even if a guy parachuted through the damn roof of the compound directly into Steve-O's lap, there'd be something wrong with him...

Well DUH. If he were parachuting, he'd be having FUN. Not allowed with the Maxwells.

Archived