IGNORED

7 Sisters find Sarah's "Moody" books "edifying

IReallyAmHopewell

seven farm girl sisters dot com

"Edifying" isn't the word I'd have used, but to each her own! Also they review Sacred Singleness.......

Those 7 sisters give me the creeps. Are they the ones with the Mum who does an exercise class in full lycra while they do it in their frumpers?

I suppose the books are like a TV BEAST soap opera for them, so credit to Sarah.

The 7s' blog states:

Bekah and Charissa talk about them almost like the Moody’s are their friends
tut tut Sarah, they are making friends.

Aren't they a little old for the Moody series which I recall are children's books suited for young elementary schoolers

Aren't they a little old for the Moody series which I recall are children's books suited for young elementary schoolers

Well these are the girls who have the emotional ages of 10 year olds. The Moody's must be perfect for them.

Young elementary schoolers who are easily entertained by perfect little characters who are always perfect.

Just snarking around their website and they seem to spend most of their time playing on railway tracks, keeping that up, they'll be coming home quite soon.

:o

I think a couple of them are quite young, though I don't know exact ages.

Maybe I should read Sacred Singleness, so I won't feel so bad about not being married.

She did mention that it was the 3 youngest girls who read the books. The younger 2 don't cover their heads yet. They might be a little old for the books (I'm not about to read them to find out,) but I can understand if you started with a series, wanting to finish it, even if you've sort of outgrown it.

It's interesting to me that they don't seem to have a clue about monetizing their blog. That other book could easily have an Amazon affiliate link. I don't know how much traffic they get, and a considerable amount might be from FJ, but they sell stuff on Etsy, so I have no clue why they wouldn't use Amazon affiliate links when they can.

There's a whole post about one of them sitting in a barber's chair and then going ZOMG just kidding! Hair is still long!

Then there's one that basically says: *Snerk* we're Amish now *Giggle*

Sigh. I should stop following these links to fundy blogs. It's bad enough I have to share my planet with the ones I already follow.

LOL, I read that this morning. I want to get that single book from the library.

I love how you have a passion for those girls. If I did not know any better I'd think you try to recreate their wardrobe in your home :P

Those 7 sisters give me the creeps. Are they the ones with the Mum who does an exercise class in full lycra while they do it in their frumpers?

I suppose the books are like a TV BEAST soap opera for them, so credit to Sarah.

The 7s' blog states:

tut tut Sarah, they are making friends.

The Seven Sisters are making idols out of the Moody Books. Steve-o better put a stop to this immediately!

Just snarking around their website and they seem to spend most of their time playing on railway tracks, keeping that up, they'll be coming home quite soon.

:o

Speaking of railroad tracks, I live in Indiana (same as the Seven Sisters) and there was a story on the news last week about people putting things on the railroad tracks and nearly causing derailments. A spokesman from one of the rail companies commented that railroad tracks are private property in Indiana. People shouldn't be posing on them for photos, etc. I immediately thought of the Seven Sisters and the other fundies who seem to think it's uber cool to pose on the tracks for their faux photo shoots.

Well at least someone enjoys those boring books. I couldn't get through one, it was that boring. But since they're probably not allowed to read many books, they wouldn't have much to compare it to. I wouldn't be surprised they all read books that are too young for them, because all 7 of them are in a stage of arrested development. They're not allowed to grow up past 12 years old or so.

I'm a meany pants. I just left them a comment about posing on the railroad tracks and how it is illegal. They'll think they're going to jail!!!!!!!11!!!!!!

Speaking of railroad tracks, I live in Indiana (same as the Seven Sisters) and there was a story on the news last week about people putting things on the railroad tracks and nearly causing derailments. A spokesman from one of the rail companies commented that railroad tracks are private property in Indiana. People shouldn't be posing on them for photos, etc. I immediately thought of the Seven Sisters and the other fundies who seem to think it's uber cool to pose on the tracks for their faux photo shoots.

It's tempting to me to quietly forward these pictures and videos to the RR company, not because I'm vindictive but because that shit does get people killed.

It's tempting to me to quietly forward these pictures and videos to the RR company, not because I'm vindictive but because that shit does get people killed.

Fo realz!

Fo realz!

I am tired of seeing motherfrumpin' fundies on motherfrumpin' tracks, that is all. I blame SOTDRT. P=MV must be just another theory to them.

I live near the railroad tracks. It's rather common to see people getting their picture taken there. I've even seen a woman in a wedding dress and a guy in a tux, along with the whole wedding party. I don't know if it was the real deal or if they were posing for some local magazine's bridal issue. (I'm guessing the latter, since everyone looked so thin, perfect, and well-coiffed.)

I am tired of seeing motherfrumpin' fundies on motherfrumpin' tracks, that is all. I blame SOTDRT. P=MV must be just another theory to them.

Didn't you know that physics is science and all science is EBIL?!

Didn't you know that physics is science and all science is EBIL?!

The Samuel L. Jackson paraphrase cancels the ebilness out.

I live near the railroad tracks. It's rather common to see people getting their picture taken there. I've even seen a woman in a wedding dress and a guy in a tux, along with the whole wedding party. I don't know if it was the real deal or if they were posing for some local magazine's bridal issue. (I'm guessing the latter, since everyone looked so thin, perfect, and well-coiffed.)

Sorry to give disrepect..

IN the UK fundies, Maxwells or people should never play near raillways. - they can travel in the UK upto 250km/ph SPLAT

Archived