IGNORED

Kelly Sippy-Cup Bradrick's Father's Day Praise

WonderingInWA

This nugget of praise to sippy-cup Bradrick from his wife in honor of Father's Day. Blech.

"It takes determination and vision to know what you hope for your children and then purpose before God to go at it with all of your heart. It is not a task for the faint of heart, or the sluggard. Being a father is some of the hardest work there is. My husband is one of the greatest examples to me of what strong, unshakable fatherhood looks like- with the tenderness of a man who longs before God to do what is right with such an enormous responsibility as training children in the way they should go. My boys are small but they know what manhood is- they know what honor is- they know what responsibility is- they know what sin is- they know what repentance is- and they are learning who God is. They know because they have a faithful father. It is not without fear and trembling that he takes on this task each day, but it is with assurance that there is no greater thing that he could invest his life in... And I have never seen a man make such a job look so glorious and inspiring as my man. Happy Fathers Day Peter. I love you. "

She probably forgot she had a daughter. All Geneva Convention will ever be good for, according to Kelly, is marrying a Godly man and popping out babies for Jesus. So that can never compare to the manly man Godly work of fatherhood.

Yeah, playing "soldier" with Douggie it TOTALLY just as hard as what - 5 kids in five years? - and nearly bleeding to death. Right.

Yeah, playing "soldier" with Douggie it TOTALLY just as hard as what - 5 kids in five years? - and nearly bleeding to death. Right.

Isn't this father of the year the same one who left his pregnant wife alone with 3 kids so he could go anaconda hunting with is bosom buddy and 28 other manly men. Is he also not the same one who left his 9 month pregnant wife with 3 kids alone to go yell at teh gayz? Yeah Kelly, you got a really winner there.

Isn't this father of the year the same one who left his pregnant wife alone with 3 kids so he could go anaconda hunting with is bosom buddy and 28 other manly men. Is he also not the same one who left his 9 month pregnant wife with 3 kids alone to go yell at teh gayz? Yeah Kelly, you got a really winner there.

And she was PROUD of him for going to yell at the gayz! Because that's what good fathers do!

It all sounds so cliched and contrived. I wonder if she's just checked out mentally and is repeating just enough magic words to get him off her back.

He also thought that it was a great idea to take his wife and two weeks old daugher on a two week tour around Europe. It ended with Kelly being air lifted to hospital.

Great husband, great dad. Or not.

This makes her sound like she's as big of an asshole as he is. Such a bitch, no mention of her daughter.

And she was PROUD of him for going to yell at the gayz! Because that's what good fathers do!

What else do good fathers do, other than yell at the gayz and administer discipline. :roll: In Kellys mind thats what a father is supposed to do, and thats just sad.

My own dad worked twelve-hour days in the family's neighborhood grocery store and had a small real estate company on the side. He made us breakfast and gave us baths to give my mother a break. He moved the lawn and grew fruit and vegetables in our back yard. He taught us how to ride bikes and hit a softball, and took us to church on Sundays when Mom couldn't be bothered. He made sure all three of us girls got a college education so we'd be able to support ourselves.

Kelly, your "man of vision" isn't fit to wipe my late father's @$$.

My own dad worked twelve-hour days in the family's neighborhood grocery store and had a small real estate company on the side. He made us breakfast and gave us baths to give my mother a break. He moved the lawn and grew fruit and vegetables in our back yard. He taught us how to ride bikes and hit a softball, and took us to church on Sundays when Mom couldn't be bothered. He made sure all three of us girls got a college education so we'd be able to support ourselves.

Hane, your dad sounds awesome - I would have given my right arm for a father like that. My "dad" was an asshole and bailed when I was six - more on par with sippy cup ears, imho.

This. My father's still alive but Peter "Jug Ears" Bradrick can't hold a candle to him. He worked hard, very hard. But he had time to be a dad for all of his children, not just boys. He encouraged all of his children, not just his son, to be the best people we could be. He has stayed with my mother for decades despite her serious mental illness.

My dad is a f*cking hero, Kelly. Your Peter doesn't know what it's like to really be tested.

Sippy Cup Ears is more a sperm donor than a real father.

Hey Kelly, being a father involves more than having a damned agenda that you foist off on the rest of the family.

I wonder if she wrote this or if he did.

:clap:

Does it matter, any more? She's probably so mired in the bullshit at this point, that one can't tell.

And I'll join the chorus of people saying that PB (oooh, has anyone ever noticed that Peter Bradrick and peanut butter have the same initials? :shock: ) couldn't hold a candle to their fathers.

Where is this posted?

I don't know. Maybe someone will provide a link. So many of the fundies are walking parodies that I can't always tell what is real and what is a joke unless I look at an entire article.

Was this from her facebook page? If so, I have to get on my husband's computer to view it. Gremlins with an odd sense of humor have taken over my computer and won't let me view facebook, but I can get on other sites. :shifty:

Amen

It all sounds so cliched and contrived. I wonder if she's just checked out mentally and is repeating just enough magic words to get him off her back.

Just as his ravings about her self-sacrificing motherhood sound cliched, as well.

She's got to have plenty of help with the boys (and li'l what's-her-name) to be churning out pulp silliness like this essay and the other one about being a good sister to her junior-almighty brother.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know. Maybe someone will provide a link. So many of the fundies are walking parodies that I can't always tell what is real and what is a joke unless I look at an entire article.

Was this from her facebook page? If so, I have to get on my husband's computer to view it. Gremlins with an odd sense of humor have taken over my computer and won't let me view facebook, but I can get on other sites. :shifty:

Yes, it was on her FB page. She doesn't post very often, what with having five kids under five and all.

You know your marriage sucks when you have to fight for the affection of your husband with Dougie.

Just sayin'.

My boys are small but they know what manhood is- they know what honor is- they know what responsibility is- they know what sin is- they know what repentance is

Oh, baloney. They're little kids. They don't know what any of that means, although they may have learned to parrot the crap they're taught to avoid a whuppin' from their wonderful godly daddy.

<3 x 1000 to Hane's father. It warms my heart to hear about a man like that. My father was kind of a trainwreck as a parent, but damn, he was a real human being with integrity, not a snake-oil salesman who made his living off exploiting the credulity of other people.

Archived