IGNORED

Kody Brown: None of My Wives Can Satisfy ALL Of My Needs

doggie

Sounds like a personal problem to me. Almost feel sorry for him I guess he needs more wives.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... meri-robyn

Think four wives is enough to satisfy all of Sister Wives patriarch Kody Brown's needs? Think again.

In the TLC family's new book, Becoming Sister Wives, Kody admits that neither Meri, Janelle, Robyn nor Christine can truly fulfill all of his cravings.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe he needs a husband?

That's what I'm thinking. If four women aren't doing it for him, maybe a single man would.

He seems to see all his wives as one dimensional. I can "talk business" with my husband AND be fun. Whoodathunkit?!

maybe he needs some alone time?

Yes a date with Lavern and her four friends is the next date I think. it just shows that really he Is the problem and no matter how many wives he has it won't do it for him.

:angry-banghead: :angry-screaming: :angry-steamingears:

He rivals Boob for me in terms of anger. Is that why he keeps adding wives? I can't imagine how that would make me feel to know "Oh you're not enough to satisfy me." The future hubs wants to marry me because I DO satisfy his needs (and because I'm super fabulous, but I'll toot my own horn later). Why marry someone who can't?

Also, I hate his hair. SO. MUCH. I want to shave his head and tell him to stop looking like a woman.

I feel so damned bad for the daughters in that situation. Especially the oldest one who "wants sister wives, too!"

:evil:

I still want to know why they were able to rent that huge house for a week but aren't able to afford it full time so that they can all live together (like the originally wanted)? Part of me wonders if the wives are enjoying the separation from each other and don't want to go back to the old ways.

I'm sure I'll get shit for taking up for him, and I agree that his one-dimensional/functional view of his wives is sad, BUT at the same time, I don't think a spouse (or spouses) SHOULD fulfill ALL of your needs... I don't get the feeling he means it in the way I mean it, but you can't rely on your spouse for everything. Not saying I agree with his view of marriage but there's something to be said for acknowledging that no one person can solve all your problems.

I still want to know why they were able to rent that huge house for a week but aren't able to afford it full time so that they can all live together (like the originally wanted)? Part of me wonders if the wives are enjoying the separation from each other and don't want to go back to the old ways.

The Browns live waaaay beyond their means. Even with the TLC income coming in, it seems likely that their net worth is negative...or certainly would be if they hadn't filed all those bankruptcies. There's no way they can afford any house, unless TLC is buying it for them (could be). Or unless they're going in to still more debt for it. I'm surprised they can get any credit whatsoever at this point.

The Browns are the opposite of the Duggars: they're completely free of anything that isn't debt.

I'm sure I'll get shit for taking up for him, and I agree that his one-dimensional/functional view of his wives is sad, BUT at the same time, I don't think a spouse (or spouses) SHOULD fulfill ALL of your needs... I don't get the feeling he means it in the way I mean it, but you can't rely on your spouse for everything. Not saying I agree with his view of marriage but there's something to be said for acknowledging that no one person can solve all your problems.

I think we can all agree that marrying someone does not equal self-actualization, but I don't think Kody understands that. He seems to think marrying until you're satisfied is like eating until you're full. He doesn't realize that something else is wrong or missing.

Here's the thing. He certainly can't fill all the needs of any of his wives. But are they allowed to get more husbands? Nope, they're just supposed to suck it up and have their needs un-met.

i wondered the same thing along with all the expensive gifts he gave to the wives and the gun (??) they gave him. i think he got Christine a ring, one of them an ipad, and i forget what he got Meri. Also, he's taking her to Mexico for her birthday/their anniversary....i can't afford any of that stuff and i have ZERO kids!

Maybe TLC paid for the rental house?

maybe he needs some alone time?

That's what I was thinking. It's ok to have more libido than your partner(s) can satisfy, but that is why God gave us hands. And silicone, if you know what I mean.

I watch this show occasionally and I seem to hear about how people thought he was gay in high school.

He needs it up the ass. None of the women can do that.

That's what I'm thinking. If four women aren't doing it for him, maybe a single man would.

Or maybe he needs more than one man. Maybe he should be shared by several.

I think Kody Boy's issues are obvious. I keep coming back to a more important question - Why do these women want him?

This is really OT but is anybody else bothered by how much they INSIST at every opportunity that their sexual relationships have "no overlap," and that they aren't "weird," "fishy," or "untoward"??

Like, BFD if it does. Why do they have to insist all the time?

Maybe I'm strange in that I don't think it would be "weird," "fishy," or "untoward" if their sex lives overlapped?

Gah it just completely bothers me.

That's what I was thinking. It's ok to have more libido than your partner(s) can satisfy, but that is why God gave us hands. And silicone, if you know what I mean.

My guess is that his church is against that, just as the mainstream LDS church they split off from is. The only difference really is that the SLC based church banned polygamy, so those that wanted to continue having sister wives left the church.

He needs it up the ass. None of the women can do that.

...not technically true. Some women have enviable pegging skills

Honestly the show has run its course. Kody is a douche and they're not fucked up enough to keep a show going. The ONLY chance of it running another year is if Robyn has Meri's baby. So... insert fertility dr episodes!

This is really OT but is anybody else bothered by how much they INSIST at every opportunity that their sexual relationships have "no overlap," and that they aren't "weird," "fishy," or "untoward"??

Like, BFD if it does. Why do they have to insist all the time?

Maybe I'm strange in that I don't think it would be "weird," "fishy," or "untoward" if their sex lives overlapped?

Gah it just completely bothers me.

That's a really roundabout way of telling the world they don't have 3-ways.

That's a really roundabout way of telling the world they don't have 3-ways.

Well yeah, duh, I just am dumbfounded as to why they need to mention it at all much less insist at every opportunity.

I also don't think it would be weird at all if they did have 3 ways or 5 ways or whatever number they are up to now. Why would it be such a bad thing?

It comes across as both judgmental and guilt-laden, and it really squicks me out every time they mention it. I actually clicked that link thinking "he better not say anything about 3-ways," but of course he did.

Honestly the show has run its course. Kody is a douche and they're not fucked up enough to keep a show going. The ONLY chance of it running another year is if Robyn has Meri's baby. So... insert fertility dr episodes!

Agree. They are way too boring and the kids are too normal for this to continue much longer. (Adolescent brothers have fistfight! One gets bloody nose!)

Once the novelty of four women sharing one idiotic man wears off, even fertility episodes won't change the fact that there is nothing worth watching there.

Well yeah, duh, I just am dumbfounded as to why they need to mention it at all much less insist at every opportunity.

I also don't think it would be weird at all if they did have 3 ways or 5 ways or whatever number they are up to now. Why would it be such a bad thing?

It comes across as both judgmental and guilt-laden, and it really squicks me out every time they mention it. I actually clicked that link thinking "he better not say anything about 3-ways," but of course he did.

I almost find it suspicious that they feel the need to tell us that. If they're as pious as they say they are, why is it crossing their mind at all, and why do they even know what a 3-way is? And I agree, if the wives are into that, it would be an excellent way to make their relationships satisfying for someone besides Kody.

Archived