IGNORED

Garage Sale

homeschoolmomma1

I was thinking about this today since our family is getting ready for our annual garage sale. We do fairly well. It got me thinking- I wonder if the Duggars ever had or will have garage sales once the TLC money train stops.

I am assuming no. I just think may be Josh and Anna might need to. I will laugh if it consists of inspirational signs.

I wonder what the Duggars would sell?- no beds- they don't have enough!

Meh, once the youngest babies get old enough (I'm assuming at this point that there's no option of more coming, and at one point, it will end) I could see them selling off some stuff like baby clothes and car seats, etc. The question is whether or not such items would be in any condition to be sold after having gone through that many babies.

They'd probably start by selling off the denim skirts so they could return to frumpers. Or maybe they'd try that only after peddling used hair-spray cans signed by Boob.

I'd imagine that by that point all of that stuff will be 'handed down' to a Jslave who has kiddos of her own and whose taste in decorating is being ordered from the Jcompound.

They'd probably start by selling off the denim skirts so they could return to frumpers. Or maybe they'd try that only after peddling used hair-spray cans signed by Boob.

*spits water out*

In the pre-TLC days, I doubt the Duggars ever had garage sales. After TLC is out of the picture, I can't see them having garage sales.

In the pre-TLC days, I doubt the Duggars ever had garage sales. After TLC is out of the picture, I can't see them having garage sales.

Maybe they''ll sell used and save the difference :animals-chickencatch:

Wasn't there an episode (I think when both Michelle and Anna were pregnant at the same time) that they went to some large consignment baby sale? I can't imagine after all the kids using items that they would be current or worth much but I would think this is the type of service they would use.

I also see them having to keep baby/toddler items around. Josh seems to go on several dates nights a week so Mac and Mike are being babysat at the TTH. Just imagine how many date night there will be in 10 years so I think they will always have small kids in and out of the house.

I don't think they will ever get rid of the furniture. That picture of bible time the other night and JB is on one of those floral couches, I doubt they will ever upgrade furniture on their dime. I also see used furniture being passed down to courting kids or new home churches.

I think the Duggars would see having a garage sale as beneath them.

I see the duggars selling USED DUGGAR ITEMS on ebay for a higher penny before I see them having a garage sale.

They'd have no trouble selling even their most beat up items given how many creepy fans they have, but they're probably half afraid of their creepy fans. I'm willing to bet they'll rent some old warehouse for the day and sell stuff out of there to keep the people away from their home.

Yeah, funny that. I figured having yard sales would be part of Arkansas' family life, per se. Strange that they've never had even ONE sale. You'd think they'd be itching to make room for newer stuff they acquire and get rid of slightly used stuff? I think they don't want the kids to meet any other non-fundie folks, so they just give anything they want to get rid of to their chosen fundie friends.

They'd have no trouble selling even their most beat up items given how many creepy fans they have, but they're probably half afraid of their creepy fans. I'm willing to bet they'll rent some old warehouse for the day and sell stuff out of there to keep the people away from their home.

Some of the Duggar fans have shown how creepy they are. Chrislukas from the TLC forums fits into that category. She probably would be over the moon to buy Michelle's rocking chair at a garage sale.

I agree, they are probably afraid of some of their fans. I've noticed lately that Josh and Anna don't respond to certain people on IG. Josh also doesn't respond some of his twitter followers. I can also seem doing a sale at a warehouse or some other public place like at the car lot.

Archived