IGNORED

Doug's Poll on Gay Marriage

DomWackTroll

I helped. I hate tights.

Ditto. My post has been up for 45 minutes now, those interns are slacking... :dance:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE the screen shot. We need to get out shots and plan the drinking game. One drink when it is erased, one if he posts a tirade about it, one for each lie he tells in his tirade, one if he says that the poster of Men in Tights is a homosexual.

LOVE the screen shot. We need to get out shots and plan the drinking game. One drink when it is erased, one if he posts a tirade about it, one for each lie he tells in his tirade, one if he says that the poster of Men in Tights is a homosexual.

For every lie Doug tells? Wow, I feel drunk just thinking about it....

That picture of Dougie with a smug smile at the top of the page cracks me up. He is probably not smiling now, I bet this will be a sucky day for Beall.

One of the earlier VF fangirls said that "God defined the word marriage." I am pretty sure English was not around in the Middle East at the time. SOTDRT fail.

You guys rock. :) I don't have a FB account but I am going to try to access.

holy crap, this is like Christmas Saturnalia (or whatever is it we evil atheist gays celebrate) come early.

Somebody fetch the vapours, the interns obviously all fainted from the horror by now... hm, an intern puppy-pile at VF headquarters - well, at least something will improve Dougie's horrible day?

LOL at LisaAnn Young (again): " If you are not a supporter of Vision Forum then you should not like it nor spend time on their page. Spend your time on pages you do support and practice that tolerance you talk about all the time."

Aww! She thinks tolerance = not answering a question if you disagree with the asker.

Gosh those Forum interns must be exhausted, by tonight they will be tuckered out. I do hope they will have the energy to get on their knees tonight and pray for, well to pray for something :lol:

This is too funny! You know Dougie is furious! I just wish we could see his face.

Gosh those Forum interns must be exhausted, by tonight they will be tuckered out. I do hope they will have the energy to get on their knees tonight and pray for, well to pray for something :lol:

Is that why they always have dirty knees? I had other theories... :lol:

I went to the VF website and voted my support of the president a few minutes ago. Yes was overwhelming the noes.

DOUG PHILLIPS IS A TOOL

Ya think with all the iPhones at the Duggar compound Douggie could have leveraged a couple thousand votes. :lol:

Holy sh*t; is this commenter serious??

D----- S-------: Please, please, please, before anymore women post comments, remember what Paul told Timothy (1 Timothy 2:11-15): "A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety."

Edited to add that this post has 6 likes :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guest Anonymous
Holy sh*t; is this commenter serious??

Edited to add that this post has 6 likes :cry: :cry: :cry:

Someone feels uncomfortable when the little ladies think at them, eh?

Huh, he is SOOO gutless. I posted a perfectly reasonable comment about marriage not being (biblically speaking) always between one man and one woman and he deleted it. AND I put Biblical references in it for him. AND I can't comment now, so I guess he's banned me - I wanted to point out that I'm a straight married woman, so sucks to him. What sort of pathetic Christian doesn't even have the courage of his convictions?

Bet his anaconda has retreated so far up its creek that he's got a pretty little . . . . yes, well, let's not go there shall we?

Someone feels uncomfortable when the little ladies think at them, eh?

I think it's just jarring to see on FB. It's like I know these people believe this shite, but to see them actually say it "out loud"?!? Gah - scary world we live in...

Heh, over 40 000 yes votes. Why does he complain that this is fishy business? VF Facebook page list over 17 000 likes. His poll page has been recommended over 600 times in Facebook. They have over 1500 followers on Twitter. Easily even that amount could produce voters from their own troops. But no, not A Real Christian can vote yes.

Anyways, fun to follow how they squirm :) They create a public poll, post it around and people will continue posting the link. Then they really get a public opinion and they are mad at the result. Oh my.

This has been my favourite comic strip about the subject: Drama Queen

Holy Mackerel!

The PollDaddy page has it at nearly 45,000 "Yes" votes now.

Greece Euro Obama Doug Phillips Is A Tool Facebook IPO JP Morgan

Ugh, I had a bit difficulty getting link on the page, but I did leave one of the Gay Men's Chorus of LA singing "Rainbow Connection."

2deuB17uiQk

I'm going to hell....this is what I posted:

I am posting just to piss off the ass who thinks I am lower than him because I have a vagina. LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE oh, and Marriage in the Bible is *not* between one man and one woman. Read the book you thump for comprehension. Of course, thinking is bad in your little cult....especially if you are a lowly woman.

then I posted a link to Betty Bowers explains Traditional marriage:

I found out that I can vote multiples on the VF site without reseting my IP but on the polldaddy site I must reset my IP.

Archived