IGNORED

Doug's Poll on Gay Marriage

DomWackTroll

We do not "Troll" homosexual polls or websites.

Wait, there are homosexual polls? I'm going to those instead.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand what he meant to accomplish with the poll in the first place. Why ask people's opinions if you can't tolerate dissent or if you expect them all to agree with you anyway?

He thought he was going to prove a point. But it backfired.

He reminds of when my kids were toddlers and would get flaming mad. I had to pretend to take them seriously but it was so cute it was hard not to laugh.

All atheists are unemployed, didn't you know? :roll:

"Lauren : Atheists really need to think about getting a job, or a hobby or something. They seem to have nothing better to do than troll every Christian webpage on the internet. I must say, for people who don't believe in Christ or God.....they seem to be quite obsessed with Him!

Over 37,000 yes votes now. You don't have to go to FB to vote. I voted several times by going directly to his blog.

I will now lose my tool virginity:

Doug Phillips is a tool!

Ahhhh, that felt good! :happy-sunny:

"Doug Phillips is a tool" is one of the suggestions when you type in his name followed by "i" in google. You probably all know that already, but still...

Oh, and his "fishy" blog post requires that at least one of these be made:

I don't understand what he meant to accomplish with the poll in the first place. Why ask people's opinions if you can't tolerate dissent or if you expect them all to agree with you anyway?

I guess he somehow imagined that only VF believers customers would see it.

Which is really bizarre, coupled with the usual persecution complex. Does he forget every morning that people other than VFers read his blog?

Maybe he thought this might happen, and was ready to post an offended response, hoping to appear terribly, terribly brave. :roll:

Doug -- you are not being persecuted.

You are, however, in the public eye and posting on a blog anyone can read. There are people who check to see what's going on at VF (and not just FJ people, by any means) because they are concerned that people like you are a danger to the American way of life and what most decent people call morality.

Wow... over 39,270 and going up 80 or 90 every time I refresh... Love it :)

Teh gays are coming to get you Dougie (oh, no, wait, they're coming, with their allies, to represent a fairly mainstream, popular opinion on a public opinion poll on teh interwebz). :gay-imgay: :gay-rainbowflag: :gay-rainbow: :gay-umbrella: :gay-color: :gay-gay: :character-spongebobdance: :orcs-gayflag:

So do you think he'll close the poll, or leave it going just to prove how persecuted he is?

I think he's leaving it open in hopes that the No vote will make a sweeping recovery. I mean, I'm sure even he doubts that's possible, but I think it would hurt his ego more to close it when it looks like this.

I think he's leaving it open in hopes that the No vote will make a sweeping recovery. I mean, I'm sure even he doubts that's possible, but I think it would hurt his ego more to close it when it looks like this.

Perhaps its gods' will that the poll results are going against his opinions :lol:

Well, Doug can't claim that his people aren't voting more than once:

Linda Orwoll I tried to vote several times today. I do not support the President's stand on same sex marriage. That is like saying a cheeseburger is a cheeseburger without the cheese.

FABulous simile there, Linda. :lol:

"Doug Phillips is a tool" is one of the suggestions when you type in his name followed by "i" in google. You probably all know that already, but still...

I noticed this a few weeks ago, and wondered if it had to do with my web history and things I'd typed before. Today I tried it on a computer that I wasn't logged into and had never used before...same result :lol: Doug Phillips is a tool.

more than that, the second (and last "is"!) suggestion is "Doug Phillips is gay". Good work, everyone. Now it only needs to show up without having to put in that pesky "i"!

Doug Phillips is a tool. A gay tool perhaps, but a tool first and foremost.

LOL! One of my favorite memes. You put bread in a toaster, and toast comes out. YOU CANT EXPLAIN THAT!!!

Well Dougie, you got what was coming to you. Your little poll was aimed at your supporters, despite being a public poll. However it went viral and your actions since then - removing perfectly polite comments which were disagreeing with you - have shown the world what you really are; a tool.

Doug Phillips is a tool, a viral tool!

LisaAnn Young HACKED poll- please take it down

:lol: LisaAnn Young, you poor thing.

I love the most recent comment on FB (it appears the blog itself is down/experiencing too much traffic) - "HACKED poll - please take it down." Do people really not understand the difference between hacking (or even trolling), and unintended consequences of having a public poll on the world wide webz?? No, you poor, stupid thing, people clicking "yes" when you want them to click "no" on a PUBLIC poll =/= being "hacked." Please, stay inside and let the big kids play on the internet if you can't understand how it works :roll:

Someone posted the Men in Tights song and someone else recommended that he get a bigger size to prevent chafing. It will not be there long.

I have no idea who did this, really 8-) :whistle:

His poll is such a trainwreck I'm having difficulty getting off the couch today. Much better than a visit from Brandy or LoLlina. :lol:

Someone posted the Men in Tights song and someone else recommended that he get a bigger size to prevent chafing. It will not be there long.

I have no idea who did this, really 8-) :whistle:

That was me, I took screen shots for prosperity. :D

2012-05-17_1515.png

2012-05-17_1519.png

LOL at LisaAnn Young (again): " If you are not a supporter of Vision Forum then you should not like it nor spend time on their page. Spend your time on pages you do support and practice that tolerance you talk about all the time."

That was me, I took screen shots for prosperity. :D

2012-05-17_1515.png

2012-05-17_1519.png

I helped. I hate tights.

Archived