IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fundie Wedding Crasher

Maybe he bought used

I purchased my macbook used. I paid $750 for it. it still had apple care on it. It kept having problems with either screen flickers or random shut downs. They would fix one problem that the other problem would pop back up. Apple offered to replace it after three attempts to fix it. They offered me a brand new current model of the macbook for free. They even let me upgrade to the 13 inch macbook pro for the price difference of $200. I said hell yeah to the upgrade. I am happy with the macbook pro. Its been such a stable lap top. Its apple care extended coverage will run out in September. i have never had any major issues with it. I always got great support for my products.

I've got a Mac Book Air, I bought it new, but bought Apple Care as well. I also bought the Apple Care for my iPod classic when I got it. I'm thrilled with this little unit.

Cats who live out in rural areas don't live long as a rule.

And if it's domesticated, chances are, it doesn't hunt and won't be able to fend for itself when Smugs goes on his marathon vacations. But these people are too dumb to know these things. They just figure it'll make do. Not so Smugs, not so.

There should be a law...

I've got a Mac Book Air, I bought it new, but bought Apple Care as well. I also bought the Apple Care for my iPod classic when I got it. I'm thrilled with this little unit.

It can pay for itself in one visit. I suggest everyone get it. Its like health insurance. You may not need it at the time, but it will be handy if something happens.

It can pay for itself in one visit. I suggest everyone get it. Its like health insurance. You may not need it at the time, but it will be handy if something happens.

I don't have a TV to this, the iPod and my Klipsch dock are my links. I also have a 1T external drive since the MBA only has a flash. I have a load of music and video on it.

If they got the kitten for a mice problem, this doesn't speak well of Anna's housekeeping skills does it? The only time I've seen mice in a house was on that hoarders show. Granted they don't seem to hoard but maybe Anna is too busy doing the horizontal mambo to toss out the fast food boxes.

If you live out in the country, field mice can be a problem, especially if the house is not well maintained. Has nothing to do with your housekeeping. Mice can find the food no matter where it is. They do live in Fayetteville, but they're surrounded by grassy fields, mostly. And interstate.

eta: Their place. http://g.co/maps/q9wnz Spin around and you can see nothing but grass.

In all fairness, mice happen. Especially if your house sits in the middle of a large, grassy field like mine. I clean, but come Autumn and chilly evenings, we'll have a 'visitor' or 2. I have a couple of cats. I put down traps and we get rid of them, but yeah, they can happen :(

What concerns me (besides the fact that folks who travel so much don't need a pet and that they live in such a close proximity to busy roads)is a kitten in the house with toddlers. I hope Anna keeps an eye on the situation, the kids could easily hurt Kitty.

You posted as I was typing (and watching Children of the Corn), Creaky Steel... We made the same points!

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the fact that this is the third thread for Smuggar's instagram? He's probably looking at this feeling very proud of himself.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the fact that this is the third thread for Smuggar's instagram? He's probably looking at this feeling very proud of himself.

Hi Joshie! Ahem... Fuck you, smugass.

In all fairness, mice happen. Especially if your house sits in the middle of a large, grassy field like mine. I clean, but come Autumn and chilly evenings, we'll have a 'visitor' or 2. I have a couple of cats. I put down traps and we get rid of them, but yeah, they can happen :(

What concerns me (besides the fact that folks who travel so much don't need a pet and that they live in such a close proximity to busy roads)is a kitten in the house with toddlers. I hope Anna keeps an eye on the situation, the kids could easily hurt Kitty.

I have to say that as a lifelong cat owner I do think this is a slight over-reaction. I currently have two cats, 9 years old. I live in a rural area with a house fronting a reasonably busy road but backing onto agricultural land. My cats have enough sense to go out the back and stay away from the road! They have also never been bothered by my kids - they just keep out the way if the kids are being loud, but they snuggle up on their beds at night!

I can also attest to the fact that cats do not necessarily equal no mice! Without fail our attic gets infested with mice every autumn as they try to find somewhere warm. And the cats have do quite regularly bring mice into the house to play with. The mice inevitably then hide under the fridge or smewhere really inaccesible.

My only concern about Smuggar's cat would be someone looking after it when they travel. It's not fair to leave a cat to fend for itself even if it does know how to hunt.

My MacBook Pro had some issues that would have cost $1,300 to fix. Thanks to AppleCare, they just replaced it. Got a 2009 replaced with a brand new one last month, better specs too. They replaced it solely because depot (where some get shipped to) accidentally replaced the hard drive with a smaller capacity one. AppleCare is worth it.

Apple also supports gay rights, unlike Josh.

I had a mouse problem once and I am ashamed to say some of it was from improper "cleaning." I did not have enough cupboard space at the time and put cereal, pretzels, etc. on top of the fridge. By the time you see the mouse droppings there are already tons of mice coming in. I ended up getting airtight containers for all of the food and that really helped. Really there should be no food anywhere where they can get to it.

I've never been a hoarder BTW. Not in the least. I did learn my lesson about keeping clean.

I had a serious mouse problem in my apartment about 10 years ago. My cat helped, but he only got about 1 a week. What seemed to rid my place of them were these plug-ins that sent sound waves through the walls. I think I put one in every other outlet (I am pretty sure it was over-kill). The mice fled within a week. Kitty had no more to kill :-) but I did move to a better apartment.

If the cat hunts the mice, I think it can fend for itself outside. Although I must say cats in rural areas do tend to live less longer. A friend of mine got all her 3 cats dead inside a year - one was suspected catnapping, one was killed on the road in front of her house, and one she ran over because the stupid cat hadn't moved (she was pregnant with 2 kids in a car, she just started crying, a complete mess)

Now seeing how kynzie is holding the new kitty and sound people are also holding it, I doubt it's going to be well taken care of, particularly by people who use spanking...

I have to say that as a lifelong cat owner I do think this is a slight over-reaction. I currently have two cats, 9 years old. I live in a rural area with a house fronting a reasonably busy road but backing onto agricultural land. My cats have enough sense to go out the back and stay away from the road! They have also never been bothered by my kids - they just keep out the way if the kids are being loud, but they snuggle up on their beds at night!

I can also attest to the fact that cats do not necessarily equal no mice! Without fail our attic gets infested with mice every autumn as they try to find somewhere warm. And the cats have do quite regularly bring mice into the house to play with. The mice inevitably then hide under the fridge or smewhere really inaccesible.

My only concern about Smuggar's cat would be someone looking after it when they travel. It's not fair to leave a cat to fend for itself even if it does know how to hunt.

Ugh, my cats do this. Mice, chipmunks, one time a bunny. They just carry them in through he doggy door to play with. Oddly enough, my Newfoundland is my best mouser.

We had mice, but we're not dirty-- we had a garbage storage issue. My dogs (#$*&$ing corgis!) were getting into the trash with alarming frequency and precision (seriously, its like a Navy Seals tactical mission if there's meat in the trash). I was leaving it on the open back porch to keep the bastards from killing themselves by eating dead food. 2 visits from Orkin cleared THAT up. I never saw one, just the evidence. My parents used to get em in their garage all the freaking time when they had pets. The bastards chewed through a home depot bucket with a lid that my mom was using to store dog food!!

The Orkin guy told me my problem- move the damn trash can inside, they're attracted to the smell, get one with a lid, and put a brick in the bottom. Fat little stubby dogs can't tip it over. I haven't seen mice since.

A 9 year old cat with enough sense to stay out of the road probably has enough sense to stay out of the sticky clutches of a Smuggarling. I'd feel better about them getting a pet if they'd gone to the pound and got an older, wise cat.

Still would be bad, though, seeing how much they travel.

A girl I used to be friends with got her toddler a kitten. Sylvia carried that kitten around by the neck, kitten sprawls out, claws everywhere, scratching Syl's arms and legs.

As soon as I saw Mac with a little kitten, all I could think of was Sylvia, strangling that poor kitten...

Archived