This show starts at 11 tonight - its a 2010 show that I recall as being pretty good. It also airs at 4PM tuesday 5/15

The one about Life in Bountiful? I keep meaning to catch that one. I'll see if I can add it to the DVR schedule tonight.

The one about Life in Bountiful? I keep meaning to catch that one. I'll see if I can add it to the DVR schedule tonight.

Yes it is.

Thanks for the heads up, Buzzard!

Theres also a preview for a show at the end of the month that looks interesting. I think they're calling it "american colony"

You can watch it on youtube

TY for the youtube link. I view TV on my computer and always appreciate a link :D

A&E had a special back 1998 with the same title, I think. Here is a link to a blog that as the entire special broken down into 5 parts:

videorow.blogspot.com/2011/06/inside-polygamy-investigative-reports.html (Breaking the link just in case)

This is the BBC version. The U.S. version was narrated by Bill Curits. It features the Kingston, Centennial Park, & Manti, Utah groups. One woman actually says it takes a more strong willed woman to be obedient. Another says something if your sister had no husband wouldn't want to share your husband with her. Those are are actual quotes just paraphrased.

A&E had a special back 1998 with the same title, I think. Here is a link to a blog that as the entire special broken down into 5 parts:

videorow.blogspot.com/2011/06/inside-polygamy-investigative-reports.html (Breaking the link just in case)

This is the BBC version. The U.S. version was narrated by Bill Curits. It features the Kingston, Centennial Park, & Manti, Utah groups. One woman actually says it takes a more strong willed woman to be obedient. Another says something if your sister had no husband wouldn't want to share your husband with her. Those are are actual quotes just paraphrased.

I know the woman who said that about her sister.

Archived