IGNORED

Fundie/Duggar Dreams MERGED

emeraldskull

I dreamed I had sex with the dwarf guy out of Game of Thrones :oops:

I'm not normally attracted to dwarfs, but Peter Dinklage is pretty darn cute.

I love the 30 Rock episode where he dated Liz Lemon....

I once dreamed that I went to live with the duggars for awhile as an exchange student or something. Jana was attending college (!) and I went with her for the day.

Then we were attacked by Nazis and I wanted to go back home (am from Sweden) and since we had been attacked Michelle let Jana go with me... then Jana went sort of crazy and broke into the airport without going through security....

Dont really remember what happened after that but I remember waking up very confused!

The few Duggar dreams I have usually involve me running around with all of the kids, even the J'Slaves, in their yard. I'm always "one of them", like their Indonesian friends. The camera crew is never there.

Also, pretty sure I too have made out (or more? I can't remember) with JD in one of my Duggar dreams. Well... he's not that much younger than me and he reminds me of a redneck Matt Damon!

Thank goodness not me, however I did dreamed about the VF women;

They were in a room talking about babies and obedience, and they were dressed in long dresses and frumpers. Until they were ready to watch a movie, some San Antonio film, but there was a mix up; instead they watched the entire Handmaid's Tale. It made them sick and scared to death watching how the women were treated in such a manner. Then they began to make comparisons to their own lives. Most of them took off and ran away from their husbands with their children, while the men chasing them in fury but never caught up to them.

Strange part was that when the women were running, they dropped eggs and the men stopped to pick them up and protect them like they were sacred or holy.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm ashamed and embarrassed to admit that I dream about the Duggars and Bates. If anyone wants to interpret this dream, by all means:

So in my dream, I'm following the Duggars and Bateses as they travel around the country. In one part of the dream I'm at the Bateses home and Gil is explaining to me (an evil heathen librul) about his family values and why his kids don't watch t.v. etc. My dream cuts to some of the children sledding outdoors and playing.

Then my dream cuts to the Duggars. I'm in their home with all of their kids. Michelle and JimBob tell me that they're leaving for to go on a much needed "date night" and that I'm in charge of the children. All of the kids are being fed on paper plates and paper cups instead of real dishware. Jimbob and Michelle leave to go out. I'm infuriated that Jim Bob and Michelle feed their children with paper/plastic dishware. So I start rummaging through the cabinets and the only dishware I find are two tacky glasses from the 70's. The Duggar children tell me they have no real dishes in the house. JimBob and Michelle come back and I'm afraid that they will notice I rummaged through their kitchen cabinets. I try hiding the two glasses that I found in the cabinet from Michelle, but she ends up noticing that I have them in my hands. I then lie and tell Michelle : "I need to take my medication and this was the only drinking glass I've found." Michelle then smiles at me sweetly and says "Oh, I'm so embarrassed, we haven't bought real dishes since the 1970s!"

Dream ends.

My interpretation: You think about the Duggars and Bates wayyyy too much. Also, you're pissed that they don't have real dishes.

FJ needs a 'Like' button. Or at least a thumbs up icon in the smilies section.

• Upvote 1

My interpretation: You think about the Duggars and Bates wayyyy too much. Also, you're pissed that they don't have real dishes.

:D

I do think about the Duggars wayyy too much! I need to stop reading FJ for awhile. It's addicting! Yes, I am annoyed that the Duggars are so environmentally un-friendly. I love how that managed to manifest in my dream. I don't know why I dreamt about the Bateses, since they don't bother me the way the Duggars do.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Okay so I had the weirdest Jinger and Jessa Duggar dream my first one was about Jinger I am Jessa's age js and in the dream I was at the duggars house it was so weird I was talking too Jinger and Jill then Jill left the room and Jinger kissed me before I had time to react Jessa walked in and freaked out on Jinger apparently in the dream I was courting Jessa then I woke up my second dream was about Jessa we were getting married she walked down the ile(sp) *looking sexy must I add* when she got there we said our vows which were like Josh and Annas we said I do and kissed then we I'm not gonna say right before I woke up me and her ran for the hills

Can anyone tell me what those to dreams meant :?:

Um... gross.

Seriously, I don't know what it is with internet creepers posting this kind of shit about the Duggar girls. Leave them alone, they're not interested and they're quite repulsed by this behavior.

I'm not one to call for banning/deleting, ever, but seriously can we get rid of this shit? Please?

The rapper was a sockpuppet and has been banned.

The rapper was a sockpuppet and has been banned.

I hope I'm not being an annoying newb, but was Therapper as sockpuppet under The rapper or somebody else under another name? *please don't hurt me*

I hope I'm not being an annoying newb, but was Therapper as sockpuppet under The rapper or somebody else under another name? *please don't hurt me*

My iPad corrected it to the separated words. Therappper had 4 accounts. All were banned.

• 4 weeks later...

That is how you know you spend too much time on FJ ;)

In the dream, the Duggars were visiting Anna's parents, and they HATED the Duggars because they had become to wordly. Michelle was wearing a strapless sundress (yes, really! lol) and Joy was in JEANS! Michelle kept making super innappropriate jokes too. Anna's Dad spent the entire dream trying to get them all to leave - apparently they just showed up unannouced since they were in the area. Oh, and Anna was pregnant.

Super random, but had to share.

I definitely spend too much time here because the other night I dreamt that because Michelle couldn't have any more children they decided to adopt...my youngest son! So they took my son and I was going mad trying to find him and when I eventually did I had to strangle JimBob with my bare hands in order to get him back! :shock: I woke up in a bit of a state!

I had a dream that Michelle and the JSlaves went to Costco with me and Michelle bought six cases of pregnancy tests.... no joke. And I had this dream years before I stumbled into FJ.

Love this thread right here on the main page - I decided to check in because last night I had a dream that Josiah had a crush on someone and wanted to be able to see them so he was sneaking out, and it was Jessa's birthday and she wanted a cupcake with pink icing but somehow JB&M wouldn't allow it so she ended up running away and was trying to live on her own. Amy was helping her.

Oh, how I wish that dream would come true.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a sex dream about the Pissing Preacher..EW. Why not Dolph Lundgren..just major ewy.

I need to quit reading FJ before bed. Guess it was time for a nightmare :twisted: lol.

• Coconut Flan pinned this topic