• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jinger_Cat

What happened to 7xsunday?

25 posts in this topic

What happened to 7xsunday? I tried to go a lurking today and the site seems to be gone. Did they finally run out of money? :violin:

Yea I think they were gone for good about two weeks ago. Urban Exodus has been gone for many months.

Gabe Anast has marketable skills. There's no excuse that he, his wife, and their children should live in squalor while trying to maintain a heavily-moderated site as a means of making money. Good riddance to that thing.

I wonder what happened. I also wonder if the Pearls will address this.

I wonder what happened. I also wonder if the Pearls will address this.

No it's really unlikely the Pearls will address this. Gabe is studying scripture with Papa Pearls blessing. I suspect times are pretty tough on the reservation the Anast family, I think they had another baby this summer, more than likely another winter without heat.

The Pearls are came under some heat for their beliefs. My guess is that the temporary attention made them even more paranoid. They do not want any reporters-or lawyers-discovering just how crazy their oldest daughter has become.

The Pearls are came under some heat for their beliefs. My guess is that the temporary attention made them even more paranoid. They do not want any reporters-or lawyers-discovering just how crazy their oldest daughter has become.

How bad is it?

The Anasts have just self-published Rebekah's reflections on learning, home-schooling & parenting, called The Da Vinci Road (birthrightmedia.com/). In addition, they & some sycophants have uploaded a number of videos to YouTube which appear at this link to a video of Rebekah singing:

. I believe this new literary endeavor of the Anasts' came up not too long ago in this forum.

Re: Michael & Debi Pearl's relationship with/recognition of the Anasts: It looks like Rebekah's bizarro blog -- Dreaming-Awake -- has also been purged from the web. On it she recorded various dreams (many of them apocalyptic in nature) she has had & encouraged other wackadoodles to send in their own dreams. I was hoping to find it or a cache because the Anasts published a disclaimer from Michael Pearl on the blog, which he sent to someone several years ago when they wrote to ask if he agreed with Dreaming-Awake. IIRC, the disclaimer essentially put it all on the Anasts, said Rebekah was under Gabe's authority, and that neither one of them or their website(s) had anything to do with NGJ Enterprises Ministries.

I think it's great if those giant wads of nuttery (7XSunday, UrbanExodus & Dreaming-awake) have disappeared from the web.

The Anasts have just self-published Rebekah's reflections on learning, home-schooling & parenting, called The Da Vinci Road (birthrightmedia.com/). In addition, they & some sycophants have uploaded a number of videos to YouTube which appear at this link to a video of Rebekah singing:
. I believe this new literary endeavor of the Anasts' came up not too long ago in this forum.

She has a nice voice, but looks scared of the whole thing, and unhappy.

This might be an odd thing to notice but she has very large eyes. Also, her voice is nice but as Wolfie wrote, she does seem terrified.

I would sugget that people new to the Anasts might want to check out the old forum. We covered a lot about 7x Sunday. If I had known they were shutting down the forum, I would have reposted some of the information from their site. You might think that I am exaggerating but some of the stuff was so crazy and clutish, it made me wonder if the Pearls or Anasts could go the Jim Jones route if threatened.

This post has some background on Rebekah Anast's post-marriage life: debrasrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/03/rebekah-pearl-anast-part-three-life.html

Found the prior discussion of The Da Vinci Road: http://www.freejinger.org/viewtopic.php ... io#p230868

Bumping to say, I love that you found the discussion by using "Dadio" as the search term! :lol:

Has anyone read or got a copy of the book? There are 5 positive reviews on Amazon and I think we need John Hugh's talents as a reviewer there.

I will miss lurking on 7X Sunday and cursing Denim and Lace from this side of the computer.

This post has some background on Rebekah Anast's post-marriage life: debrasrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/03/rebekah-pearl-anast-part-three-life.html

That's my old site. :D I'm shutting it down because I'm no longer a hard core Catholic but I offered Curiosity the articles on Rebekah if she wants them for free jinger

That's my old site. :D I'm shutting it down because I'm no longer a hard core Catholic but I offered Curiosity the articles on Rebekah if she wants them for free jinger

I think they would be a great addition to the FJ family synopses.

An example of the crazy here:

Their 9/11 conspiracy beliefs are incredibly wacky, too.

They seem to be online - just responded to a commenter on the conspiracy video:

MrsYoungie 35 minutes ago

I am sorry for you that your world is such a scary place.

Reply ·

ruLISng 15 minutes ago

Glad that yours is a happy place... er, um... what kind of comment is this anyway?

Reply · in reply to MrsYoungie

Wow, wasn't Mrs. Youngie a regular poster or mod on 7xSunday? I just realized that I must have been addicted to that forum, if I can remember the names of some of the posters.

Debrand, I've always thought your screenname was DeBrand, a Dutch surname! Funny. Now I see I was probably wrong. :)

Debrand, I've always thought your screenname was DeBrand, a Dutch surname! Funny. Now I see I was probably wrong. :)

LOL It is for Debras Random Thoughts, my old blog. My thinking has changed drastically since I wrote the blog. It is one of the reasons that I might seem too patient with obvious trolls. I keep remembering how much I changed and hope that I can help them.

DeBrand would be an interesting last name. However, most of my ancestors were Irish and when I researched my actual maiden name, I discovered it was Welsh. I've even got a t-shirt that says, "Irish Girls Rock"

Wow, wasn't Mrs. Youngie a regular poster or mod on 7xSunday? I just realized that I must have been addicted to that forum, if I can remember the names of some of the posters.

Don't know about that but we have a Mrs. Youngie here at FJ - perhaps she'd like to take a bow for her YouTube comment?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I ALWAYS read it as DeBrand, as well!

Don't know about that but we have a Mrs. Youngie here at FJ - perhaps she'd like to take a bow for her YouTube comment?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:dance: Yeah, that was me. And no, I have never posted on 7xSunday. In fact I used to have a hard time even accessing their site.

I often watch Shoshanna (Pearl) Easling's youtube channel, as I'm really into herbs etc.

These 2 sisters couldn't be more different!

Poor Rebekah, seems to be right into the crazy, while Shoshanna is very vibrant and happy.