IGNORED

Duggar/Query Courtship?

batwing

Someone else in the Duggars on the Today Show thread picked up on this. I don't know much about the Query family. In the comments page here a lot of people were saying Anna looked pregnant, but one commenter also mentioned that there's some courtin' goin' on.

duggarsblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/more-new-photos.html

Unknown - 9691 - "J" said... 25

UPDATE!

There is a Duggar courtship on the horizon

------------------------------

In response to the question "who is the other family?" The other family is the Query family. They are close friends with the Duggars.

April 4, 2012 2:12 PM Add Reply

I don't know the ages of the kids in the Query family, anyone care to speculate?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have been saying that since Josh started courting Anna. I won't believe it until I hear an announcement on the Today show.

The Query girls are the ones who lost their Father yes? their girls are often featured in the Duggar home and specifically that one Daddy daughter camp trip ep, and I believe in the past older ones are always being slugged along to mind Josie and little ones when teh family is book signing and such, right?

Quite possible that John David may be courting one of the older girls, I think theres a few of them at least 3... Maybe more... will put my googling hat on. lol....

Mandie Query is on facebook, and her profile picture shows 4 girls and one guy.

Most of which appear to be possible courting age?

But yeah, grain of salt until theres a ring on that finger... Duggars don't seem to announce courtships.

facebook.com/profile.php?id=619698502&sk=photos

One of the Query women is the Duggarling's violin teacher. Blame her for that rolling hot mess.

Yup she is a shitty teacher.

Yup she is a shitty teacher.

Then the opportunity for a courtship is there. If she comes to house to teach the little ones, the JD or one of the older boys would have plenty of opportunities to get to know her enough to ask for courtship.

Just speculating.

There's also brother Peter Query who looks to be about 20 or so. He could potentially be after one of the girls. I have seen some of the Querys (at least 2 girls and Peter) along for the ride on some of the Santorum trips.

There's also brother Peter Query who looks to be about 20 or so. He could potentially be after one of the girls. I have seen some of the Querys (at least 2 girls and Peter) along for the ride on some of the Santorum trips.

Peter would be a good possibility. They go to the same church as the Duggars, and he would have whichever girl who gets him staying close to the family. It could be a win win for JB.

Peter would be a good possibility. They go to the same church as the Duggars, and he would have whichever girl who gets him staying close to the family. It could be a win win for JB.

Check him out->> cityofgravette-ar.gov/gravettelibrary.html

Is he the dark haired guy in the singing picture that I didn't know who he was...seems close.

Would the Duggars disapprove of an older wife\younger husband?

I think Today may be about the book the girls are supposedly writing........wouldn't they save a courtship for the new season??

Is he the dark haired guy in the singing picture that I didn't know who he was...seems close.

Would the Duggars disapprove of an older wife\younger husband?

ddfc0a7c7cee11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Arent you SO glad that josh got lense attachments for his iphone? This is clearly a pic the world needed to see! (NOT)

BTW - I think the "back room" meeting that goes on in the bus isnt this type... just saying...

I was thinking the same thing too. He may be the guy with the glasses in the above photo.Note sure since its a weird angle.

I SWORE there was a picture of Peter and Jill where Peter was waving at the camera but his arm was near Jills shoulders like it had been around them... and Jill had this embarrassed sort of smile... *off to hunt for picture*

I SWORE there was a picture of Peter and Jill where Peter was waving at the camera but his arm was near Jills shoulders like it had been around them... and Jill had this embarrassed sort of smile... *off to hunt for picture*

That'll give 'em one more season. Opens with Jill getting married and season finale is her giving birth acting as her own midwife. :twisted:

I doubt they would marry of Jill first. She's probably the daughter they decided to "keep" to raise the rest of the small children. Of the girls, Jessa or Jinger are the most likely ones to be let go first.

I think Today may be about the book the girls are supposedly writing........wouldn't they save a courtship for the new season??

I think they're actually gearing up to film, aren't they? They just did the summer promos (red door), so it would seem like they will be soon.

And we know they aren't against doing something, then scripting it and refilming it like it was spontaneous (boob's Lego speech comes to mind.)

I think they're actually gearing up to film, aren't they? They just did the summer promos (red door), so it would seem like they will be soon.

And we know they aren't against doing something, then scripting it and refilming it like it was spontaneous (boob's Lego speech comes to mind.)

Oh god, the Lego speech.

Probably the most awkward 19KAC moment ever. (Or was it 17KAC then?)

Oh god my brain just put the legos together!

What if the red door = the door to the tinker toy lovenest they are building or rehabbing for the duggar/query couple?

Oh god my brain just put the legos together!

What if the red door = the door to the tinker toy lovenest they are building or rehabbing for the duggar/query couple?

I'd rather have this then TLC building a new home for Smuggar.

Oh god, the Lego speech.

Probably the most awkward 19KAC moment ever. (Or was it 17KAC then?)

It was 17KAC at that time. Michelle was pregnant with Jordyn during that time, I believe.

Archived