IGNORED

Susanna Keller single?

xReems

I need to start sleeping before I go crazy but I couldn't sleep last night and decided to snoop around a bit. Anyways, I was on Susanna's Google Plus account and noticed that on her status it said "single" and no longer "engaged." Plus, on her reunion photos, I noticed she edited them too recently and got rid of the pictures of her and Nick together. Her Facebook was deactivated for a few days and just became reactivated with the "engagement party" photos gone but she still has the "Nick <3's Suze" and pictures of her and Nick are still in the reunion album.

If the wedding is off, I feel bad for her because I know she was looking forward to it. I wonder what happened between Valentines Day and just recently. I hope nothing happened when she went back at home that might have caused the sudden end to their engagement.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would feel for her if something bad happened and I really hope that it wouldn't send her back to her parents for whatever reason.

That being said, it seemed like she got engaged rather quickly. Like Razing Ruth, it seemed like she just totally got sucked in by the first guy she met. If they did break up, maybe this will give Suze more time to be herself and figure out who Suze is--not an extension of parents, not an extension of her boyfriend, just her. Even though I've always been an independent self-sufficient person, one thing that getting my heart broken did to me was let me get reacquainted with myself as me and reevaluate who I am. I think that's all the more a valuable experience if you've never really had a chance to be you.

So, if this is true, I hope that this will allow Suze to be a happier person in the long-run who knows that she can be just as happy by herself than with other people.

That's true and that's one of the things I thought about when I heard she was engaged. She's still pretty young and still has some growing up to do. To go from the ATI mindset to a more mainstream Christian is a pretty difficult transition. Although it looked like Susanna adjusted pretty well, I always questioned how she handled it all mentally. Maybe something was triggered while she was down in Florida that might have caused the broken engagement? My guess is that Pa and Ma Keller might have told Susanna that they don't approve her relationship and would not be joining in on the wedding festivities, which might have stirred up some problems between Nick and Suze. Maybe Nick felt a bit hurt by that and felt there were some immaturity levels in Suze that he felt she might need to work on.

I would feel for her if something bad happened and I really hope that it wouldn't send her back to her parents for whatever reason.

That being said, it seemed like she got engaged rather quickly. Like Razing Ruth, it seemed like she just totally got sucked in by the first guy she met. If they did break up, maybe this will give Suze more time to be herself and figure out who Suze is--not an extension of parents, not an extension of her boyfriend, just her. Even though I've always been an independent self-sufficient person, one thing that getting my heart broken did to me was let me get reacquainted with myself as me and reevaluate who I am. I think that's all the more a valuable experience if you've never really had a chance to be you.

So, if this is true, I hope that this will allow Suze to be a happier person in the long-run who knows that she can be just as happy by herself than with other people.

I agree. She is still so young. I would like to see her spend some time just figuring out who she is before she rushes into anything.

I just hope she finds her independent path - one that is full of opportunity and happiness on her terms.

I just hope she finds her independent path - one that is full of opportunity and happiness on her terms.

This. Although I hope that they didn't break up..

I kind of hope it's true, for her long term wellbeing.

Just as long as she didn't get sucked back in the void that is the Land of Pa Keller. We've seen with Ruth how those daddies love to play mindfuck/guilt trips with their "wayward" daughters.

Just as long as she didn't get sucked back in the void that is the Land of Pa Keller. We've seen with Ruth how those daddies love to play mindfuck/guilt trips with their "wayward" daughters.

ITA. My first thought when I read this was that they were trying to re-program her when she went to Priscilla's wedding.

Nothing wrong with waiting to get married, but I hope she stays in Texas with the moderate sister.

ITA. My first thought when I read this was that they were trying to re-program her when she went to Priscilla's wedding.

Nothing wrong with waiting to get married, but I hope she stays in Texas with the moderate sister.

I really hope she stays in TX. I can totally see Pa Keller telling her that it is all her fault.

She got sucked into a Keller pod when she went to the wedding.

I really hope she wash't sucked back under Pa Keller's control. She seemed pretty happy after the wedding to be seeing Nick but perhaps something went down after Valentines Day that caused the sudden break. Like I said, it could be that Pa and Ma Keller did not approve and said they would not be attending the wedding which might have hurt her. Even though there might have been some problems in their family, she probably did want her dad to walk her down the aisle, especially after seeing Priscilla's wedding, and felt hurt by it. If she has suddenly drunken the kool aid, maybe she wanted a more conservative wedding and Nick disapproved it. Then again, to me, that seems highly unlikely.

Whatever it is, I really hope Susanna finds happiness in herself. She's so young and to have all this happen plus family issues, a girl her age can only take so much before it takes a toll on her emotionally and mentally. She seems like a sweet girl and truly do want her to be happy. I just am hoping that she's not going to head back to Florida and live the conservative lifestyle she grew up with. It would just make her even more miserable. Besides, I do not want to hear another fundie guy attempting to sing off key. We had to hear that with Smuggar, David Waller and today with Adam Waller.

Wasn't she working in a bakery? She may be able to stay out of the Keller family control, if she's able to support herself financially. I give her props for not assuming her 'headship' would have to provide for her every financial need.

Wasn't she working in a bakery? She may be able to stay out of the Keller family control, if she's able to support herself financially. I give her props for not assuming her 'headship' would have to provide for her every financial need.

She is/was working at Cheesecake Factory restaurant. She was living with Rebekah. I think she was likely saving money in order to eventually be fully independent. If her engagment to Nick is off, I think Susanna will be ok because Rebekah and her husband Josh will be willing to help her out. They left Gothard/ATI years ago. I don't think Suze will go back to Pa Keller.

That is sad, if true. Even worse than the pain of a breakup, her family (and the Duggars), will surely use this to demonstrate why dating doesn't work. She lost a piece of her heart to this boy, so she can't give her "whole" self to a future spouse. Ugh!

He used to be tagged in all the pics, now I can't find any evidence of his old FB page. Maybe they just didn't want the publicity. If you google her name, FJ is the first thing that comes up with Susanna Keller is wearing pants!!!!lll!!!!! We should use abbreviations so that doesn't happen.

That is sad, if true. Even worse than the pain of a breakup, her family (and the Duggars), will surely use this to demonstrate why dating doesn't work. She lost a piece of her heart to this boy, so she can't give her "whole" self to a future spouse. Ugh!

He used to be tagged in all the pics, now I can't find any evidence of his old FB page. Maybe they just didn't want the publicity. If you google her name, FJ is the first thing that comes up with Susanna Keller is wearing pants!!!!lll!!!!! We should use abbreviations so that doesn't happen.

I can see the Duggars doing that. They already tell the J'Slaves a lot of bullshit about dating.

It's sad if it's true, but probably for the best.

Maybe Pa Keller was trying to indoctrinate Nick and Nick was starting to like the Koolaid, so Suze RAN.

Nick is cute.

Maybe they are just wiping their internet footprint.

Hasn't Suze (or someone claiming to be her) posted here before once or twice? I hope she comes back to update us.

Nick is cute.

Maybe they are just wiping their internet footprint.

Hasn't Suze (or someone claiming to be her) posted here before once or twice? I hope she comes back to update us.

She posted on the old FJ because she was mad that she and her boyfriend were made fun of. But later she realized that FJers supported her and she posted on this FJ a few times. She posted about her engagement and she worried that her parents not attending her wedding. She also posted in a Bates related thread in which she said that she hates that family. She didn't say why she hated them.

Edited for clarity.

She posted on the old FJ because she was mad that she and her boyfriend were made fun of. But later she realized that FJers supported her and she posted on this FJ a few times. She posted about her engagement and she worried that her parents not attending her wedding. She also posted in a Bates related thread in which she said that she hates that family. She didn't say she hated them.

Sorry, I'm totally confused on that last part. Suze posted in an old Bates related thread saying... "that she hates that family. She didn't say she hated them" ???? Can you please clarify what that means? Suze posted to say she hates the Bates family? Or Suze posted to say she didn't hate the Bates family?

Sorry, I'm totally confused on that last part. Suze posted in an old Bates related thread saying... "that she hates that family. She didn't say she hated them" ???? Can you please clarify what that means? Suze posted to say she hates the Bates family? Or Suze posted to say she didn't hate the Bates family?

I meant to say that she didn't say why she hated the Bateses. The thread that she posted in was one of the threads that discussed the visit episode of 19kac that the Bateses appeared in. She said that she couldn't wait to see the episode because she hated the Bateses. Another poster asked her why and she didn't respond.

Gotcha. Thanks for explaining. :)

Has Suze ever posted on this board? Or was it only on the yuku board? I hope they didn't break up because I fear her family would suck her back into their quivering vacuum of crazy.

Archived