IGNORED

{yawnnn} Uriah's got a leak....

Justme

URIAH!!!! URIAH!!!!! ILU BEBE!!!!! :obscene-drinkingbuddies: :banana-tux: :banana-dance: :banana-rock: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :music-headbanger:

Holy everliving fuck their lives are boring.

Has there ever been a time when Uriah HASN'T had a leak/problem/failure/morning sickness/breakdown/calamity???

Owning & operating a rolling money pit like Uriah kind of puts the lie to any claims about frugality or being a good steward of what the Lord gives the Maxwells.

Guest Anonymous
Has there ever been a time when Uriah HASN'T had a leak/problem/failure/morning sickness/breakdown/calamity???

If you or I had to carry the Maxwells, we'd rebel every chance we got too.

This would be a much more exciting post if only John would wear defraudingly tighter jeans in those pictures.

Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, says:

"Uriah, I don't mind that you're leaking -- I love water sports!" :D

5827729486_ea3460bdcd.jpg

It's their fault, dontcha know, they didn't pray hard enough for Uriah before attempting to endeavor fellowshipping with his countenance.

I'm surprised they didn't ask everyone to cease praying for lost souls and impoverished children immediately and instead direct all prayer towards Uriah and whether or not they would see a chipmunk.

I love how it almost seems like they are blaming the people who replaced the transmission for ruining the leaky line. They really should be thanking those people for laying another burden on their hearts, shouldn't they?

NATHAN is going, did anybody else notice? He's leaving his pregnant wife. Maybe Sarah will stay with her...

NATHAN is going, did anybody else notice? He's leaving his pregnant wife. Maybe Sarah will stay with her...

I noticed that, too. My guess is he's going to promote OneTonRamp. That's got to be their next focus. Watch -- they'll start developing a road show of training courses. It's probably not working so well in the "webinar" format is all I can think.

They are pushing pretty hard with this ITOnRamp thing. I also feel they are flirting with a cooking webnair. The last few posts have seen extensive posting on cooking. I think Steve is focusing on streaming lessons as the next revenue source for their family "ministry/business". It keeps their kids away from secular heathens. It provides a "Christian" service to all those parents that also want to keep their kids isolated. And I think he figures it's unique enough that they can make a financial killing with it (once it gets off the ground). I bet that's why Nathan is once again traveling with the family again. It appears Melenie is having fewer problems getting pregnant now. More babies may be in the future. Nathan is starting to feel the pressure of supporting a growing family. Given their lack of health insurance and probably more pregnancies on the way, I wonder if Nathan is also concerned about the medical bills he may be faced with if the Samaritan insurance scam don't pull through with another $200k check.

I don't know. Mel's 35-36ish. A woman's fertility starts dropping pretty steadily at 35. I don't see her popping out to many more kids. I think they'd be luckly with 1-2 more...

URIAH!!!! URIAH!!!!! ILU BEBE!!!!! :obscene-drinkingbuddies: :banana-tux: :banana-dance: :banana-rock: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :music-headbanger:

Holy everliving fuck their lives are boring.

No kidding. I always need a nap after visiting that site.

Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, says:

"Uriah, I don't mind that you're leaking -- I love water sports!" :D

5827729486_ea3460bdcd.jpg

*dies*

Pity that Pris is probably retired at some Aussie resort these days. :mrgreen:

Don't Melanie's parents live nearby? And isn't her dad a doctor? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Don't Melanie's parents live nearby? And isn't her dad a doctor? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I believe they do live nearby. And her dad is a doctor, but I'm not sure if he's a medical doctor or a doctor of divinity (we've talked about it here before and I'm not sure anyone knows for sure).

Maybe they should buy the Duggar bus

That would give them blog fodder for months! Imagine the gloomy hand-wringing--and helpful housekeeping tips--that would ensue, were they to buy J'Uriah! "How to Decontaminate a Bus (parts 1-99)." With extra-helpful hints on getting the rank odor of teenaged boys and TTC stains out of upholstery, and chiseling Aqua-Net buildup from the bathroom walls!!

That would give them blog fodder for months! Imagine the gloomy hand-wringing--and helpful housekeeping tips--that would ensue, were they to buy J'Uriah! "How to Decontaminate a Bus (parts 1-99)." With extra-helpful hints on getting the rank odor of teenaged boys and TTC stains out of upholstery, and chiseling Aqua-Net buildup from the bathroom walls!!

:D

And certainly I can't be the only one here who can take "TTC stains out of upholstery" more than one way. "Trying to conceive" or "tater tot casserole" -- both work in this situation! LOL!

Archived