IGNORED

Keller Wedding Live Streamed Today 1:30pm Watch & Talk

theologygeek

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS If anyone knows how to record this (haha, I originally typed "tape"), I would greatly appreciate it, as I'm not sure I'll be able to see the whole thing.

PS If anyone knows how to record this (haha, I originally typed "tape"), I would greatly appreciate it, as I'm not sure I'll be able to see the whole thing.

I have a program that records. I will try it when the stream starts. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

This will be my first live-stream fundie wedding. How long do they usually last? Husband is occupied with computer games in the other room, so I don't think he'll notice my absence.

This will be my first live-stream fundie wedding. How long do they usually last? Husband is occupied with computer games in the other room, so I don't think he'll notice my absence.

This was the other one that was live streamed and watched here. http://robertloveskendalyn.com/wedding-video/ That was about an hour. The thread was hilarious.

ive-stream fundie wedding virgin too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im going tanktop and shorts lol!!! make smuggar have an erection lol "fuck this im going liberal" :D

Me too! I am excited. I will be wearing sweatpants, a hoodie and fuzzy socks to the wedding. This is appropriate wedding attire, right? And while watching I will be eating lunch and writing an essay, which is quite obviously appropriate wedding watching activities.

I am still wearing flannel pajamas with pawprints on them - clearly signifying man's dominion over the animals.

I lust after your godliness.

we should make a drinking game outta this :D

Any time they say "sweet", "fellowship" and "Lord", we take a sip of our drink. I would say shot, but we would be completely plastered about 5 minutes into the wedding.

If Josh sings during anytime the ceremony, I have no problem being plastered by then.

I have on my longest skirt and matching flipflops. Clearly you heathens are not taking this blessing in the right spirit :snooty:

100MEDIA%2524IMAG0103.jpg

I just hope I don't defraud in my wild 'n crazy nail polish. It's nude shimmer :o

Archived