• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

350 posts in this topic

You can look up Arkansas tax records online. It seems Smuggar is delinquent on his taxes. (Probably for a vehicle, I'm guessing). Jim Bob and Mary managed to pay their taxes, but apparently Joshie-boy can't be bothered with such things. So much for honesty, integrity, Christian values, and all that.

Oh snap!

This is the kind of thing that should be sent to TMZ or the like!

I just looked at the records myself, and Boob and Mullet are delinquent on 2 of their property taxes

lol! too funny!

Seriously... you would think they would invest in college for one of the older kids to become an accountant at the very least!?

lol! too funny!

Seriously... you would think they would invest in college for one of the older kids to become an accountant at the very least!?

Jessa doesn't need college, she already does that :roll:

Bad Smuggar! Don't you know people who don't pay their taxes go to a level of hell worse than mini skirt wearers?!

Bad Smuggar! Don't you know people who don't pay their taxes go to a level of hell worse than mini skirt wearers?!

Now thats just silly. Everyone knows that they go to the same level of hell as the people who molest children or talk during a movie.

http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/img/2008/hovind-tax.jpg

Following the shining example of "Doctor" Kent Hovind are we?

I'm not sure if the family follows the guy's tapes and "teachings", but he is based out of pensacola and got into trouble for believing that taxes were some sort of conspiracy. A libertarian ahead of his time...

Can someone post a link? I'm downloading a massive program and can't have a lot of windows open while I search for the proper sites.

Thx. :D

Well this isn't helping marmalade but wtf the Duggars own a shit load of vehicles.

co.washington.ar.us/PropertySearch/PParcelInfo.asp?ST=N&HN=1&LU=011412&PH=25&PT=P&RF=S&SB=Name&SID=120115234526114&TR=5&V=2

Why do so many of their vehicles have an assessed value of zero? Are JB and Michelle doing the assessment? A 7 year old SUV should be worth something.

Why do so many of their vehicles have an assessed value of zero? Are JB and Michelle doing the assessment? A 7 year old SUV should be worth something.

From what I just figured out many of those vehicles are on the lot. They have to pay a tax to the county based on a vehicles value. Jimboob lies about the value and saves the difference.

I agree. Even my boyfriend's brother's old 1993 Chevy Caprice that's literally being held together by duck tape is worth a couple hundred dollars.

oooh so Jim-Bob could essentially go to jail for Tax fraud...

oooh so Jim-Bob could essentially go to jail for Tax fraud...

I don't know the tax laws in AR, but it does sound so appealing :lol:

I also searched on the real estate engine and couldn't find property in Boobs name. Perhaps I was doing something wrong, or perhaps Boob now has a corporate shell he hides behind.

In addition to the tax info, I looked up Smuggar's house on Google Maps. It's looks a little run down, no? The yard looks run down. It doesn't look like a "home", it just looks like a temporary place to live. There's no landscaping, gardening, or nice little shrubbery.

You did try James Robert Duggar, I presume? After all, that was the halfway decent name his parents gave him. :mrgreen:

I don't know the tax laws in AR, but it does sound so appealing :lol:

I also searched on the real estate engine and couldn't find property in Boobs name. Perhaps I was doing something wrong, or perhaps Boob now has a corporate shell he hides behind.

Yeah I would just love to see him go to prison and see if he's the bitch or the butch... AHEM

I did search James Duggar and it came up with 5 properties he and Michelle own...

I'm getting a 404 error message code. :oops:

You have to leave off the "/index.php" from the link.

From what I just figured out many of those vehicles are on the lot. They have to pay a tax to the county based on a vehicles value. Jimboob lies about the value and saves the difference.

Yea I just redid my searches I got nine properties all in irrevocable trusts.

Check out the difference between the appraised and actual values.

.co.washington.ar.us/PropertySearch/RParcelInfo.asp?ST=N&HN=9&LU=011512&PH=25&PT=R&RF=S&SB=Name&SID=120116000959388&TR=9&V=8

I only have a 3k difference between the appraised and actual value of the home I own with the (soon2 be x)headship.

They all have "REVOCABLE LIVING TRUST" is that a business name or something else?

What is a Living Trust?

A living trust, also known as a Revocable Living Trust or a Family Trust is a legal document that holds title or ownership to your real property and assets. When you create a Revocable Living Trust you transfer ownership of your assets to the trust. Transferring assets is typically called "funding." When you transfer title you DO NOT relinquish any control. You can still buy, sell, borrow or transfer.

To many the living trust looks a lot like a will. It includes the details and instructions for how you want your estate to be handled at your death. However, unlike a will a properly funded trust:

Does not go through probate.

Prevents the courts from controlling your assets at incapacity.

Gives you control over the assets you leave to your minor children or grandchildren.