IGNORED

James Ference marrys again! Wife #5 is 19 - PICTURE

I have to say, this is the first I've heard about this guy but after reading the back and forth between Chelsea's dad and Krista, I really feel bad for Chelsea. Her dad clearly isn't very bright; how can someone read that blog, communicate with his ex, and still deny that it's just wash, rinse, repeat with JF? Not just deny it, but steadfastly assert that the entire thing is absolutely a conspiracy against this guy he barely knows? Dude isn't even questioning it, just repeating, "don't pee into the wind and tell me it's raining!!1!" I imagine a woman with parents and relatives of lower intelligence would probably appeal to a sociopath, simply because they'd be less likely to understand and appropriately react to such allegations.

Poor Chelsea.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesus H. Christ on a recumbent bicycle.

2 seconds on google and I think I found her twitter: http://twitter.com/ANewMonkey

"19 years old and just got married to the awesomest guy around. I'm into cooking, baking, and having sex. =)"

Seems she stopped tweeting after a few days, though.

Her Twitter page is gone.

I just found this:

james said...

Ñot that i owe anyone an explanation but my wife... but... the reason that we are legally seperated and not divorced... is because we are not willing to give up on the marriage just yet. Why? because while i was a moron and kept things from her... i do love her... and am not willing to lose her... to end up 50 yrs old... alone... and have my children hate me. I will not break up my family if its up to me and i am doing the necessary things including a recovery program and medication to ensure i can break this cycle. Oh and by the way i was diagnosed a psociopath at age 13... not as an adult. The psychiatrist i have seen recently? compulsive liar? yes... compulsive spender... yes. Psociopath? not at all. Dont say things you have no idea of and to say i was in two rivers or that id been diagnosed is simply not true. And chandra... you knew darn well i was married from the second day we talked. And krista... you knew i had a computer... it was no secret. Remember nervous rex? the "secret computer" i used to read my lyrics? The same one you used to watch the office on when we'd miss the show? i have done enough real damage and have enough real things to make restitution for and deal with... without having to deal with fake or speculative things. And as far as natalie goes. There will be no other woman... the only thing i'm "moving on" to is working so i can start the process of restitution... and doing everything I can to heal my family.

March 12, 2011 12:39 PM

James Ference is a liar said...

Let's see. By your own admission you are, among other things, acompulsive liar. And everyone is supposed to think that NOW you're telling the truth and are changing? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one!

March 12, 2011 11:12 PM

james said...

I dont exoect anyone to think anything. But what is a recovery program for? Oh yeah... thats right... to aid and help someone get on a path that will break addictions.

March 12, 2011 11:21 PM

Take that Krista. You said he had a "secret computer". You slanderer you!

March 12, 2011 11:32 PM

James. Show everyone some proof that you are changing. Tell the complete truth about the robberies. How many are there? Three? Let's hear it. I'll bet Natalie is particularly interested in the truth about the robbery she was subjected to. Let's see how you do with that.

March 13, 2011 8:58 AM

Chandra said...

James.. telling someone you are "legally separated" (meaning you do not live together and have nothing to do with one another) is not the same as being married. And you told me, after you spent a week at Two Rivers, you were a Sociopath, just diagnosed. If I were you.. I would simply sit quietly and take the 12 steps of Recovery seriously, especially #4 and #5.

March 13, 2011 9:13 PM

Krista555 said...

Woah Woah... I just saw this. Priceless.

January 2, 2012 11:25 AM

Does anyone know anything about the "robberies"? Did he go so far as to stage them, or something?

Her Twitter page is gone.

Her Facebook page now says Chelsea Finkelstein, not Chelsea Ference like it did a few days ago.

Guest Anonymous

Her Facebook page now says Chelsea Finkelstein, not Chelsea Ference like it did a few days ago.

The picture of her with James is still up on the FB page though. I hope she has not just changed her name back to protect him from bigamy charges, while remaining with him.

I don't think Finkelstein was ever her name. I think it's a made up name to disguise her/hide her from Ference searches and information. She was (legally, still is) Chelsea Hodapp; same name as her dad.

If you have nothing to hide, you wouldn't hide. If you're not trying to hide from others, you wouldn't hide your 'name'. Then again, since the marriage was not legal in any way, her name never was Ference.

They are burying their heads in the sand. It's great that a father fiercely defends his daughter - only, he is defending James more than her and has gone off the deep end in trying to keep his head in the sand. There is an Internet full of James's history, there for the taking. Heed the warning or don't, but don't attempt to discredit the countless other people with that information. You can fight one person 'being a bitter ex' but you can't fight legal documents and records and you can't fight all the different, yet exact same, experiences others have had with him.

Does anyone know anything about the "robberies"? Did he go so far as to stage them, or something?

Yes, as I remember it, he staged robberies so he would have a last-minute excuse of not having proper ID to get a legal marriage license - then after his divorce with previous ex went through, he would legally marry his current victim.

Natalie had a gun held to her head, and the guy made her empty her ATM (probably split between James and the hired robber.) She of course had no idea at the time and thought she was about to be killed. Yer man James is not just a con man - he's dangerous.

I just found this:

I wonder if he purposely misspells "sociopath" so he can later claim he never lied about having a recent diagnosis.

Seems like something he'd do -- "I was never diagnosed as an adult psociopath" (well, yeah, but only because there's no such thing as a "psociopath.").

Guest Anonymous

I'm totally boggling at Chesea's dad's reaction to the James Ference is a Liar website. I don't have kids but I think that I would be doing some serious checking up on someone if they had a website devoted to their history of scams and bigamy, for goodness' sake. Lots of that information is easily verifiable! Get a handle on yourself and do some googling, Curt. And Chelsea, too. This guy is a liar, a thief, and a user.

Chelsea is a legal adult but if I were her parent I hope I would be more concerned with protecting her from having her credit and maybe her life ruined than defending some shady as hell guy I just met.

I'm totally boggling at Chesea's dad's reaction to the James Ference is a Liar website. I don't have kids but I think that I would be doing some serious checking up on someone if they had a website devoted to their history of scams and bigamy, for goodness' sake. Lots of that information is easily verifiable! Get a handle on yourself and do some googling, Curt. And Chelsea, too. This guy is a liar, a thief, and a user.

Chelsea is a legal adult but if I were her parent I hope I would be more concerned with protecting her from having her credit and maybe her life ruined than defending some shady as hell guy I just met.

I know -- it's really heartbreaking. I can't imagine most men I know reacting in any other way than being terrified for the safety of their daughters.

But then, most men I know would have at least googled the guy, before things went this far.

I am home sick w/bronchitis and I spent a lot of time last night and all this morning reading all pertinent threads on this saga and my mind is boggled that he got away with this again. He's sort of like Mitch Lawrence on One Life To Live (he's baaaaack) :shock:

Natalie, if you're reading, hang strong, sistah.

Edited b/c touchscreens suck

Whoa. All I can say is, if Daddy-in-Law is as crazy as he sounds in those blog comments, no wonder Chelsea thought James was a catch.

The poster posting as Chelsea's dad sounds a lot like James Ference to me. Pretty sure he has done that before, posing as a friend or relative to comment.

Doesn't sound like a father at all, at least not like one who gives a crap about his daughter.

Whoa. All I can say is, if Daddy-in-Law is as crazy as he sounds in those blog comments, no wonder Chelsea thought James was a catch.

Are you referring to the jamesferenceisaliar blog or another blog?

Are you referring to the jamesferenceisaliar blog or another blog?

Yes, the JFIAL blog. The comments that were left to the specific post someone else linked to above.

The poster posting as Chelsea's dad sounds a lot like James Ference to me. Pretty sure he has done that before, posing as a friend or relative to comment.

Doesn't sound like a father at all, at least not like one who gives a crap about his daughter.

Hmmmm. Never thought of that. Totally possible, and would explain why his focus isn't on Chelsea at all, but on "poor, poor James" and getting the blog removed.

Oh, and pardon my french but regarding the robberies: :scared-yipes:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

!!! What kind of sick fuck has someone hold a gun to his wife's head!? That's terrifying! How is this guy not behind bars, for that or for the blatant fraud and bigamy? WTF. :shock:

Actually, reading over it again, there are two separate people posting under that name, or he is using a writing helper / dictation program for one and not the other. I believe JF has done that on forums before.

Reading through her dad's stuff, I wonder if he's just been completely taken in by the con man. No offense, but Phi Beta Kappa ain't jumping out at me. And he's a "visionary" with multiple "entrepreneurial" business ventures -- sound like anyone else we know?

I could easily see the dad wined, dined, and conned by a promise of big money / business opportunities from some slick, fast-talking young man who acts like he knows a lot; lose sight of his paternal responsibilities and judgment; and convince his daughter the guy's a prize, just to get him in the family. Heck, I've seen this kind of situation in "normal" families with "normal" boyfriends.

JF annoys me like few others. Sociopath, no kidding.

I might be losing my mind, but I don't see any back and forth between the new FIL and Krista on JFIAL. Was it on the most recent post (the bigamy one)? Because that one is showing zero comments. Help, please.

James is truly disgusting and extremely dangerous. He also has the most god awful mouth/teeth I've ever seen on a man.

The dad posts the following on his FB page. If that is indeed him posting on the JFIAL blog, I'd be willing to bet that this member he's defending is James Ference as well.

http://www.facebook.com/curt.hodapp?sk=wall

I would like to know how RLI allows a RLI member to use their network to spew personal information about another person with the sole intent to cause personal embarrassment and professional harm to a fellow member. This happen in the Olathe RLI networking group when a member of another group emailed all the group members and spread personal information and innuendo about that member for the sole purpose of driving business away.

I thought that RLI groups and members were above such unprofessional childish antics. To compounded RLI unprofessionalism, the leadership team subjected the person that was attacked my this email to unprofessional questioning regarding their personal life and not the person who was responsible for misusing the network. Correct me if I was wrong, It is my understanding that the RLI network was designed to build healthy networking between members and not tear them down.

The leadership team is incompetent and should be asked to step down as well as the mem...

It won't take long until she's just another "bitter ex wife" and he's pursuing wife number six.

Shall we take bets as to how long that will take? I say by July. September at the latest.

Archived